Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same dopes asking Sandra in the city if they fart when they are 5km from home does the fart break the 5km rule . If you take advice from anyone unqualified to give it you are the problem !! Stefanie Is an attention seeking fool who can’t even admit when she is wrong
I feel a massive difference between the two. At least Sandra Murphy actually tells people to cop the f on and links actual government sites for further info. She’s never made things up like Stef. She has a law degree and has run in her constituency. She’s honest about being FF.

Although, I fully agree in that I don’t understand people needing to ask stupid questions to anyone at all (what with the guidance being quite clear on the news) the whataboutery is chronic “what about gyms/tennis/golf”

Reactions: 2
She’s such a bull tit artist. Loves the little notoriety of answering questions. Maybe it sells more of her tit newspaper too. Who knows. It’s not the service she thinks it is

Reactions: 6
The irony 🤣🤣 Queen of disinformation, Stefanie.

Also, wtf, that second screenshot is not even remotely true. If that were the case, the virus would have been wiped out in April when everyone was terrified and compliance was high.
To be fair to her I think she means if absolutely every single person in the country stayed home for 14 days (that’s why she says everyone twice!) like front line workers, essential workers etc then we would be able to eradicate the virus which is completely true. Obviously that’s not possible as certain services have got to keep going so there has to be contact between some people.

Wrong Stef. Maybe talk to my husband who has covid & get your facts right. It’s not pup for covid confirmed absence from work. Dope
If your off work because of covid, either you have it, are awaiting a test or waiting results or a confirmed close contact you qualify for a payment. It’s not pup I can’t remember the name. I assume she means this payment

If your off work because of covid, either you have it, are awaiting a test or waiting results or a confirmed close contact you qualify for a payment. It’s not pup I can’t remember the name. I assume she means this payment

She doesn’t she means pup because she hasn’t a clue. It’s enhanced illness benefit if it’s covid or you were told by HSE / GP not to go to work due to close contact. She hasn’t a clue and the people asking her are worse! You can get the answer on any HSE or gov website! Taking advice from someone who sounds like a pubescent boys voice breaking, who can’t even acknowledge her own political bias on her own page - is idiotic.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t she means pup because she hasn’t a clue. It’s enhanced illness benefit if it’s covid or you were told by HSE / GP not to go to work due to close contact. She hasn’t a clue and the people asking her are worse! You can get the answer on any HSE or gov website! Taking advice from someone who sounds like a pubescent boys voice breaking, who can’t even acknowledge her own political bias on her own page - is idiotic.
I’ve actually found she has given a huge volume of factual information. Yes she has made mistakes but it’s up to each individual to do their own homework

Reactions: 7
I’ve actually found she has given a huge volume of factual information. Yes she has made mistakes but it’s up to each individual to do their own homework
I completely disagree, there is at least 25% of the information she gives out is wrong, when she is corrected she ignores it, you can’t self appoint yourself as an expert on everything and give at best half cooked answers

Reactions: 5
IV had to unfollow her this morning 🙄 I can't with the conflicting info and rude responses in q&a

Think I have to agree with you. Her page started off getting shared for all the advice she was giving coming up to the election. She really broke down for people the basic terms for government talk. It’s not her fault covid then happened while her page was talking off as someone who explained stuff ‘basically’
People then chose to write into her and her information has been very helpful for people. Fair enough if you can Google stuff etc some people just need it written out in black and white from an actual person 🤷🏽‍♀️ I honestly don’t see her page doing any harm....

Reactions: 1
If you’re not following her try the cursing nurse, she’s more accurate, far less condescending and generally just funny

I wonder who she was directing this post at …
Love the cursing nurse.

She definitely used to follow Stefanie but I just checked there and not anymore....

Think I have to agree with you. Her page started off getting shared for all the advice she was giving coming up to the election. She really broke down for people the basic terms for government talk. It’s not her fault covid then happened while her page was talking off as someone who explained stuff ‘basically’
People then chose to write into her and her information has been very helpful for people. Fair enough if you can Google stuff etc some people just need it written out in black and white from an actual person 🤷🏽‍♀️ I honestly don’t see her page doing any harm....
At the very being she gave some useful info however, even some of that information was wrong, I’ve a background and work in this area so have a strong understanding, almost everyone has a natural bias in this area but she presented herself as unbiased, when people corrected some of her information, she told them it was accurate etc. She can’t present herself as a foundation of knowledge and completely unbiased and give out wrong information without correcting it

Love the cursing nurse.

She definitely used to follow Stefanie but I just checked there and not anymore....
Must give her page a follow

It’s just that she is always ambiguous when the information is coming from government. She never faults the political system that’s allowed COVID to go rampant. She doesn’t question testing capacity limit, or the underfunded health system or her pal Leo who was too quick to re-open.
I feel she is just way too biased to be taken as a neutral source of information.
She should come with a FF or FG logo on her page.

She’s actually giving medical advice now to pregnant women. Can she be reported for that. I’m sick and tired of this tit now. She doesn’t have any medical background whatsoever. What’s a screen writer doing this for.
I asked her before what qualifies her to answer COVID related questions and her answer was “ what qualifies anyone to do anything “. She then blocked me and called me disturbing and upsetting to be questioned at all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm sick of how bitchy this one is on her stories. Not one person asked her to take it upon herself to do these Q&As and she makes out like it's a complete inconvenience for her. She started doing these herself to increase engagement which will possibly get her name out there and land her bigger jobs! If it's that much of a chore for you just stop! So rude!!

Reactions: 10
I get serious psycho vibes from this one. Her voice alone creeps me out and she seems to be completely lacking any social awareness.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.