Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well in my own late diagnosis experience I find myself less willing to mask who I really am. I now wear noise cancelling headphones or ear plugs out and about. I no longer go where I don't want to, I fully embrace all my quirks and differences and make apologies where I've hurt people in the past, but no apologies for being my authentic self.
That's wonderful that you have a new found comfort in being yourself and long may it last!

Still think Stef is inauthentic and an attention seeker-completely aside from her ASD diagnosis, and evident long before that.

Reactions: 11
That's wonderful that you have a new found comfort in being yourself and long may it last!

Still think Stef is inauthentic and an attention seeker-completely aside from her ASD diagnosis, and evident long before that.
She's a narcissist and an attention seeker for sure.

I'm sure she's only dying for new restrictions for Christmas so she can go back to her favourite content of advising Karen-types how to report their neighbours for breaches of rules that Stefanie imagined wrongly were introduced.

Reactions: 7
She's a narcissist and an attention seeker for sure.

I'm sure she's only dying for new restrictions for Christmas so she can go back to her favourite content of advising Karen-types how to report their neighbours for breaches of rules that Stefanie imagined wrongly were introduced.
As well as telling us all how relieved she is for the excuse not to see people.

Reactions: 3

She's never masked from what I can see

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's never masked from what I can see
Do as I say not as I do.

She's the same tit who went into the city centre then filmed and shamed other people in the city centre (then further shamed a guy she caught on camera who messaged asking to be taken off her feed because he was meeting an ex). She's a dick of the highest order.

Reactions: 5
Do as I say not as I do.

She's the same tit who went into the city centre then filmed and shamed other people in the city centre (then further shamed a guy she caught on camera who messaged asking to be taken off her feed because he was meeting an ex). She's a dick of the highest order.
Hard agree!!!
And tries to place herself as “objective” while neglecting to mention that she’s on the government payroll (not above a bit of nepotism)

• Heart
She’s travelling to UAE in the middle of a huge pandemic spike….?
If it were anyone else she’d be furious at the reckless behaviour.

• Angry
  • Heart
She’s travelling to UAE in the middle of a huge pandemic spike….?
If it were anyone else she’d be furious at the reckless behaviour.
Looked again for this thread specifically for this reason!!!
Pisses me off, she’s like a gatekeeper for everyone else, full of doom, showing case numbers every day & pretending to hunker down & limit contacts. First chance after Christmas she’s off on 1st class flight to UAE 🤬

• Heart
Looked again for this thread specifically for this reason!!!
Pisses me off, she’s like a gatekeeper for everyone else, full of doom, showing case numbers every day & pretending to hunker down & limit contacts. First chance after Christmas she’s off on 1st class flight to UAE 🤬
1 million percent. From the as4hole that filmed people drinking outdoors in Dublin during the good weather.

She's unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s the queen of doom and gloom
What a bleeping hypocrite. She’s also riding the autism wave. Trying to gain followers, for someone who claims to have life limiting anxiety it doesn’t seem to stop her taking risks

• Heart
Playing the fooking mental health card too - travel is only bad if you enjoy it so? Going 1st class to uae the day we have he highest case numbers on record* is only OK if you are "dosed in tablets having a panic attack". Here's an idea - just don't go then!

*to be clear, I don't give a tit who travels now or at any point during the pandemic. But this absolute dose would the first to demonise others and was the queen of telling people to call the guards if they noticed their neighbour "sneaking" off to Spain before July 19th.

She's such a hypocritical dose it's unbelievable!

Screenshot_20211231-162659_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211231-162644_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
The actual audacity to be still posting the Covid numbers here, advice that’s poor Plebs who’ve caught Covid can apply for Social welfare with an antigen test, while kicking it up in the lap of luxury in the UAE 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
And with the UAE as the background?!
I know she’ll claim her autism means she can have trouble reading the room…but Christ is she ever out of touch.

• Wow
  • Heart
Had a feeling about this one from years back, another upherownarse headwrecker who RTE just adore trotting out, they sure can pick em!

• Heart
The actual audacity to be still posting the Covid numbers here, advice that’s poor Plebs who’ve caught Covid can apply for Social welfare with an antigen test, while kicking it up in the lap of luxury in the UAE 🤬
Notice how she never puts her Covid info rubbish on Twitter?? The audience there have no time for her BS. She is well indoctrinated into the government attitude of rules being for the plebs and not for people like her.

• Heart
Poor Stef getting eaten alive by mosquitoes on her Covid free break in the UAE
That pool on her sunset post though doesn’t scream 5 *luxury. Maybe Noel’s on a government fact finding mission or they spent all the funds on the first class flights 🤷‍♀️

Most people travelled at Christmas to spend time with family that they hadn’t seen in almost two years (and those who travelled last year got serious backlash from this yoke).
Can hardly be safe travelling on planes with the current Covid situation? And isn’t she asthmatic? I hope she doesn’t need a hospital bed when she returns. It seems she needs rules to tell her what’s right and wrong.

Reactions: 1
Most people travelled at Christmas to spend time with family that they hadn’t seen in almost two years (and those who travelled last year got serious backlash from this yoke).
Can hardly be safe travelling on planes with the current Covid situation? And isn’t she asthmatic? I hope she doesn’t need a hospital bed when she returns. It seems she needs rules to tell her what’s right and wrong.
Not defending this dose but it’s perfectly safe to travel on a plane. I’ve taken close to 20 flights for both work and leisure over the last six months without an issue.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.