Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say now???
screenshots there

She’s back to her covid policing but is contradicting herself in her haste to be first with information and the oracle of covid (aka copy and paste from hse site and then just make up answers to suit herself)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I found it really galling that she didn’t acknowledge the murder until asked to. Even sharing the DRCC details for people who might be triggered.
She’s so self absorbed and in her own little world. Plenty of autistic people can empathise and act like a human being instead of a robot.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And still made it all about her. The passive aggressive BS when people don’t agree with her. I bet everyone got blocked.

Reactions: 5
She’s as narcissisticly selfish & twists the narrative like trishas transformation .. ‘I’m protecting myself’
duck off you slob, you’re a woman with a following you could have shown an ounce of sympathy instead of getting off on covid policing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
PS Stephanie, you should try being respectful towards others if you’d like to be respected yourself. This includes not treating people like idiots (eg explanation of prime minister), not gaslighting victims of abuse (mother and baby homes commentary) and not generating vitriol in our communities in this awful time (curtain twitching, neighbour reporting shite, eh videoing south William street and tweeting same). Chat your bosom buddy Terrie about updating your PR skills 😘

Get a PCR??? In a previous question she said PCRs can be positive up to a month after infection. Completely wrong advice 🙄🙄why do people trust her?
You can report misinformation on almost every other platform except Instagram. Which is probably why she posts her BS there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And still made it all about her. The passive aggressive BS when people don’t agree with her. I bet everyone got blocked.
Also any time she talks about the wedding or things to do with Noel it’s always my, I, me. It’s never we. Someone asked about their wedding photographer and she said “I didn’t want one” “it wasn’t something that was important to ME”

Reactions: 4
Also any time she talks about the wedding or things to do with Noel it’s always my, I, me. It’s never we. Someone asked about their wedding photographer and she said “I didn’t want one” “it wasn’t something that was important to ME”
sure she still refers to it as her house. He gets zero say in that relationship

It was inherited from her uncle
but wasn’t she going on and on about how young couples now have to make the choice between weddings and deposits for houses?! Nice bit of condescension for us plebs. She probably had to make the choice between the wedding and the deposit for a third or fourth property, to be just like all her government landlord friends.

• Heart
but wasn’t she going on and on about how young couples now have to make the choice between weddings and deposits for houses?! Nice bit of condescension for us plebs. She probably had to make the choice between the wedding and the deposit for a third or fourth property, to be just like all her government landlord friends.
Check out this podcast Rising rents and surging prices trigger a ‘collapse’ in home ownership in Ireland by Newstalk Breakfast Highlights on GoLoud. https://kn01h.app.link/bqIYaHBiDfb?$deeplink_path=podcast/44/318785

Says it about a 1.30min in

Reactions: 1
I believe you! What I can’t believe is that her latest podcast is about anxiety and she says she’s going to be doing more podcasts on mental health. When I think of all the anxiety she has caused over the is pandemic. Also, is the #perinatal just trying to widen the net?!

• Heart
How is a screen writer/goverment hack giving advise on swollen lymph nodes. Like stop asking her. madness. How does she know it was a real doctor. The mind boggles. It really does

752A1E04-3CA7-403B-9F61-500A16731D65.png

• Wow
How is a screen writer/goverment hack giving advise on swollen lymph nodes. Like stop asking her. madness. How does she know it was a real doctor. The mind boggles. It really does

View attachment 995353
What a head.

If side effects in ANY WAY could be mistaken for breast cancer or cause someone to overlook breast cancer the ONLY acceptable response is "I'm not qualified to discuss your side effects or lumps under your arms/breast area. Talk to your GP".

What a narcissistic c**t. 4000 women with lumps in their pits getting told by that head not to worry about it!

Who WHO is taking advice from that absolute gowl.

Reactions: 12
What a head.

If side effects in ANY WAY could be mistaken for breast cancer or cause someone to overlook breast cancer the ONLY acceptable response is "I'm not qualified to discuss your side effects or lumps under your arms/breast area. Talk to your GP".

What a narcissistic c**t. 4000 women with lumps in their pits getting told by that head not to worry about it!

Who WHO is taking advice from that absolute gowl.
One of the drugs I was on for IVF is known to cause inflammation/ lumps - I got no reassurance that this is normal because they don’t want you ignoring it in case it is breast cancer. And here is this dope saying ignore it that it’ll go away. She’s dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My swelling was on my neck and I said it to the GP.
she said it "probably" was vaccine response, but if it persisted to go back to her with it.

Any swellings/lumps should be ran past your own medical professional

Words fail me. She is as condescending AF, but has no insight into her own lack of expertise/knowledge. A dangerous combination for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.