Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me get this straight.... Commissioner of the Covid police got married, went to London "for work" but it was too busy so went somewhere to feel safer by getting on a plane to Portugal?????????? Can she actually hear herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Let me get this straight.... Commissioner of the Covid police got married, went to London "for work" but it was too busy so went somewhere to feel safer by getting on a plane to Portugal?????????? Can she actually hear herself 😂😂😂
Shes such a drip about covid. Like i dont want to catch it, am careful, but this shite about being 'safe' withers my tits

Reactions: 7
Did she really expect London to be quiet?? Such a bizarre choice for a honeymoon if she wanted somewhere away from people 😂.

Back spreading false facts again about wedding guests needing a vaccine to attend 🙄

Reactions: 5
Looking for photos of 12 - 15 year old is a bit creepy no? 🙈😅
She's not asking, just anticipating people sending them. Which I don't know why anyone does anyway, how much of a sap do you have to be to send her your vaccine selfie.

Apparently so
Only way she could be safe is if she booked out the whole plane! It's a joke I remember her telling someone on her policechat to go to a different vet cause it wasn't an emergency and it wasn't in her county 🙄

Only way she could be safe is if she booked out the whole plane! It's a joke I remember her telling someone on her policechat to go to a different vet cause it wasn't an emergency and it wasn't in her county 🙄
And...she went on about her deserving a vaccine cause she has asthma and is high risk....fine..

But you don't consider yourself that high risk if you are happy to get on 3 planes just cause you brought sanitiser!

• Wow
Do we think she was at that wedding the husband was at and then visited that venerable child a few days later, looked like he was best man from my insta stalking .... 🤦🏻 But she never mentioned it on her stories.

Reactions: 1
Do we think she was at that wedding the husband was at and then visited that venerable child a few days later, looked like he was best man from my insta stalking .... 🤦🏻 But she never mentioned it on her stories.
Don’t think she does weddings. Imagine being newly married and going to a wedding alone.

I hate to speculate - but the recent Q&A and "show me a photo of" - she has to be on the spectrum or have some sort of lack of social skills

Reactions: 6
Is she actually for real? Not the government's responsibility??? Surely there should be ample opportunities for people to train or take apprenticeships in these trades so that this demand can met?
So the government's job is to plan but it is up to the people to have the right skills to meet this plan? And if the targets of the plan are not met then it's "the peoples'" fault. OK Stef.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is she actually for real? Not the government's responsibility??? Surely there should be ample opportunities for people to train or take apprenticeships in these trades so that this demand can met?
So the government's job is to plan but it is up to the people to have the right skills to meet this plan? And if the targets of the plan are not met then it's "the peoples'" fault. OK Stef.
Steffy is FF's biggest fan. She wouldn't say a bad word about them if you paid her to. (Ps. Love your username 😂😂)

Reactions: 3
I see she has been tweeting anton savage a lot… she’s probably hoping to take over terry prones role someday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.