Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending this dose but it’s perfectly safe to travel on a plane. I’ve taken close to 20 flights for both work and leisure over the last six months without an issue.
Exactly.

Everyone on the plane has proof of a negative test, asthma isn't even one of the risk factors and chances of someone vaccinated and Steffanie's age needing a hospital bed is almost 0.

Her hypocrisy judging everyone else for travelling is the issue. Travel itself is safe or at least no more dangerous than any other permitted activity.

Reactions: 4
Exactly.

Everyone on the plane has proof of a negative test, asthma isn't even one of the risk factors and chances of someone vaccinated and Steffanie's age needing a hospital bed is almost 0.

Her hypocrisy judging everyone else for travelling is the issue. Travel itself is safe or at least no more dangerous than any other permitted activity.
It’s the shock horror posts of new restrictions/ Covid numbers every day/ pretending to lay low & then she’s on a flight out straight after Christmas when she was basically telling everyone to stay home unofficially! Also if you think everyone is safe on a plane, think again 😜
Won’t put me off, I travelled a lot last year, but I wasn’t telling people to stay home either 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Asthma is a risk factor, as is her weight. And as a previous poster said, if you think everyone is safe on a plane. think again! Although little miss Covid will probably google the statistics and government guidance for us on that 😜

Reactions: 1
Asthma is a risk factor, as is her weight. And as a previous poster said, if you think everyone is safe on a plane. think again! Although little miss Covid will probably google the statistics and government guidance for us on that 😜
It isn't a risk factor hence people with asthma were deprioritised from the NHS vaccine roll out. She's not in the obese category either, your reaching.

I added travel was 'no less safe than other permitted activities' ie going to a restaurant (where Saint Steffanie is likely to film you and upload you to Instagram to be publically shamed) and the fact everyone on the plane has been tested makes it marginally safer than a pub where no one is.

Reactions: 3
Dominique’s nugent’s story is evidence that negative tests mean damn all in reality, she had a negative test to fly but by the time she landed in Dublin before setting foot in her house she tested positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It isn't a risk factor hence people with asthma were deprioritised from the NHS vaccine roll out. She's not in the obese category either, your reaching.

I added travel was 'no less safe than other permitted activities' ie going to a restaurant (where Saint Steffanie is likely to film you and upload you to Instagram to be publically shamed) and the fact everyone on the plane has been tested makes it marginally safer than a pub where no one is.
Maybe I am 😆 or just some wishful thinking 🙈

Dominique’s nugent’s story is evidence that negative tests mean damn all in reality, she had a negative test to fly but by the time she landed in Dublin before setting foot in her house she tested positive.
Yep. Time to get rid of testing altogether - esoec for the milder variant, easier to figure out who *isnt* riddled with at this stage.

This one is an absolute headmelt of a girl. She has flown out to Dubai in the middle of surging cases. Absolutely no issue with this at all but she has claimed she is "high risk" and is ultra careful which lecturing people on what they can and cant do. Remember all the Q&A's telling people they couldnt go 1km out of their 5km and all that other madness? Now she is on holidays (while half of Ireland are isolating) reporting on the numbers back home. Get a life Steph. Youre an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This one is an absolute headmelt of a girl. She has flown out to Dubai in the middle of surging cases. Absolutely no issue with this at all but she has claimed she is "high risk" and is ultra careful which lecturing people on what they can and cant do. Remember all the Q&A's telling people they couldnt go 1km out of their 5km and all that other madness? Now she is on holidays (while half of Ireland are isolating) reporting on the numbers back home. Get a life Steph. Youre an idiot.
Remember her telling people to phone the gards on their own neighbours! She is a head of the highest order. Fitting her boyfriend is Fianna Fail - do as I say not as I do is basically the FF motto.

Reactions: 9
Whatever another the free teeth rotters, where was her poll for coveney and varadkar

Goverland hack
C3E65421-F0A3-4C38-98F6-FE8D2574BE35.png

• Heart
She’s finally gone full on bargain basement insta hun

And three hours later has the discount code but no af, gift nothing
Today of all days to be posting that shite, when a poor young woman has been murdered in broad daylight. She has literally no cop on at all. Read the bleeping room Stefanie.

Reactions: 4
Oh so she will chat about Boris and how he should be gone, but not FF or FG as she tries to involve herself onto the government media life. duck off you man child

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whatever another the free teeth rotters, where was her poll for coveney and varadkar

Goverland hack
View attachment 986933
Exactly!! Where WAS her Varadkar and Coveney posts???

Sorry i think we all burst in there to react!! She really is self-absorbed and I think the sweet king stuff shows that “public service” is not her agenda, everything she does is self serving.

Last edited:
She’s finally gone full on bargain basement insta hun

And three hours later has the discount code but no af, gift nothing
Didn't she claim in an interview somewhere that she lost all her weight just by not eating sugar & that she still doesn't eat it? 🤔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.