Stefanie Preissner #3 That’s not my name, selective autism is my game. Amazon links, I have no shame.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always enjoy listening to Kieran Cuddihy on Newstalk. Don't get to tune in every day. Happened to get to tune in today, and he's off this week. This yoke was covering for him today. I had to switch stations straight away! 😡😜

Reactions: 4
Ah here she's just dangerous how is she allowed on the airwaves etc with this type of tit. There is literally no evidence pointing to this she's just spouting out opinions. Wtf
She's only into the science when it suits her . She's quick enough to shut down any anti vax or anti covid but yet it's OK for her to say crap like this with literally nothing to back it up excet for her thoughts
Exactly she can't be saying this stuff without at least linking a study/resources, coming from a neurodivergent person.
---
Not her coming into Newstalk studio with strep throat, thought she was Ms. Anti Sickness Spreader

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah here she's just dangerous how is she allowed on the airwaves etc with this type of tit. There is literally no evidence pointing to this she's just spouting out opinions. Wtf
She's only into the science when it suits her . She's quick enough to shut down any anti vax or anti covid but yet it's OK for her to say crap like this with literally nothing to back it up excet for her thoughts
Oh this boils my piss. Different neurotypes are a biological necessity, sociiety needs NDs who think differently for scientific advancement creativity etc it’s just there’s fewer of them than neurotypicals who the world is obviously set up better for. Autism is not a disease ( I’m ND myself) though of course for the more severely affected it brings huge social and communication disadvantages. But it’s definitely NOTHING to do with older women having kids. She’s a bleeping melt!

Reactions: 7
No. I think private care should have been kept within the private maternity hospitals as it was done previously. I think it's pretty rotten giving women and babies different treatment under the same roof depending on affordability. The Erinville and the Bons were private maternity hospitals in Cork, now everyone is crammed into CUMH. It's a very vunerable part of a woman's life, I don't understand why private standards of care isn't given to every woman and baby given the amount of tax we pay. I have good private insurance but that wouldn't cover the thousands needed for private care.
The Erinville was exactly what CUMH is now...both private and public under the one roof.

She can't have her don her side of the bed because his noises he makes wakes.she she jst put him out in the garden or something...ffs

Reactions: 2
What this bout Noel no longer working or being paid for 3 days due to change in Taoiseach,thought he was aid as a civil servant APO or some title , is he not permanent does he not work regardless?? What is she goung on about now?

He’s an advisor to Anne Rabbitte, ministers are still ministers as care takers even if there is no government so she’s talking nonsense. If she’s not re-appointed in some role he’s out of job

He’s an advisor to Anne Rabbitte, ministers are still ministers as care takers even if there is no government so she’s talking nonsense. If she’s not re-appointed in some role he’s out of job
Not exactly a shining light in the cabinet.
I'd say her position is in doubt.

His title and salary are published online. She is being very dramatic and has failed to mention they get significant redundancies in many cases. Cant understand how he doesnt mind her discussing his job on a hugely public platform given the nature of his work.

Reactions: 4
God she's so dramatic unemployed till Thursday ffs , she lives on another planet. Bet it didn't stop her ordering more shite from amazon

Reactions: 5
God she's so dramatic unemployed till Thursday ffs , she lives on another planet. Bet it didn't stop her ordering more shite from amazon
Honestly she's so out of touch. So he's basically not getting paid unexpectedly for a few day but she wasvable to buy a travel cot for absolutely no reason yesterday. If my husband was down even one days wages Wed be living on beans for the week!

Reactions: 3
I know she's not artistic but easy enough to buy a new lego piece and a frame and just glue them all on. The names could be hand written or printed out. Such a beggy wagon.

Reactions: 1
The buying of the travel cot was strange. She always going on about swapping things with friends and giving her friend a ne mattress because it didn’t suit her mother!!! Surely they have friends who they could borrow a travel cot off for the times they go to Cork. Stank of fishing for a holiday …..

The buying of the travel cot was strange. She always going on about swapping things with friends and giving her friend a ne mattress because it didn’t suit her mother!!! Surely they have friends who they could borrow a travel cot off for the times they go to Cork. Stank of fishing for a holiday …..
She needed to share her discount code sure