Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sinner123

Ungrateful wagon with the gorgeous artwork from crèche. Anatomical inaccuracies…please fuck off. Be gracious and kind and enthused about ur child and her care providers.

Reactions: 14

Neady83

Stephanie, if you're reading here. You need to stay in your lane, whatever that lane is. Advising pregnant women who are worried about cords being wrapped around their babies necks or waters breaking is beyond your expertise. There are many well qualified doctors on insta who u could send these women to. It's frightening that this is where these women are coming for information.

Reactions: 13

Jg86

VIP Member
She has a night nurse??? A nanny and the eldest child is in creche and she honestly thinks she has it hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Thump

VIP Member
Won’t show the child’s face but ok to post a half naked picture of her on instagram. wtf is wrong with parents who post pictures of their kids without clothes on. Wtf is wrong with them?! Boils my blood. How dare she post semi naked pictures of a child on the internet, would she post a topless photo of herself?! I don’t care if people think it’s innocent. There are such f’ed up disgusting perverts online looking for those very types of pictures. It’s no one’s right to post pictures like that online of any other person, why is it ok just because they’re are your children. Those children will grow and be adults someday, we don’t own our kids bodies, we are their keepers to protect them until they are old enough to make decisions for themselves and here this keeper is posting topless pictures of her innocent child. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 11

BucketsOfTea

Her whole attitude around private maternity care isn't about female solidarity or fighting the patriarchy. It's all about I've got mine; I can pay for private and screw the rest of you who can't afford it.

She's not campaigning for improvements in maternity for everyone or for everyone to get continuity of care. And I find it distasteful to be co opting the language of the long struggle for abortion rights ("choice") to talk about affluent people wanting private care.

I had private care for my pregnancies because I didn't want to wait around for
hours on hard benches for appointments and didn't want to be in a crowded ward with one toilet between 20 women. But unlike Stefanie I wouldn't be arguing for private care to continue, I'd be arguing that nobody should have to endure the under resourced conditions in public maternity.

if there's an obstetric emergency the public system is great - I wouldn't have any concerns about the standard of medical care. It's the dehumanising crowded conditions, the blind adherence to hospital policy at the expense of individualised care, the language like "we won't allow you" and the exhaustion of waiting hours for appointments.

people aren't paying thousands of euro for private care on a whim - it's because the public system can be a really bad experience. And it's in the interests of the obstetricians and the maternity hospitals to have this lucrative private system there, so why would they ever improve the experience of the public system? Turkeys don't vote for Christmas.

• Heart

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
Ah here she's just dangerous how is she allowed on the airwaves etc with this type of shit. There is literally no evidence pointing to this she's just spouting out opinions. Wtf
She's only into the science when it suits her . She's quick enough to shut down any anti vax or anti covid but yet it's OK for her to say crap like this with literally nothing to back it up excet for her thoughts

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

Odb3011

Ah here she's just dangerous how is she allowed on the airwaves etc with this type of shit. There is literally no evidence pointing to this she's just spouting out opinions. Wtf
She's only into the science when it suits her . She's quick enough to shut down any anti vax or anti covid but yet it's OK for her to say crap like this with literally nothing to back it up excet for her thoughts
Exactly she can't be saying this stuff without at least linking a study/resources, coming from a neurodivergent person.
---
Not her coming into Newstalk studio with strep throat, thought she was Ms. Anti Sickness Spreader

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she said she 'sends Noel' to the parties with more people etc, it is very dismissive language and tone to use I think. Surely she could just say Noel brings R or will bring R to those parties. She treats him like he's another member of staff doing all the things she can't manage to do for herself.

Jg86

VIP Member
Fuck that shit. I'm reporting that post. She is a big part of the misinformation being spread in Ireland.

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
There's no way she has a solicitor on it, what for? That's not how it works , it's up to the insurance companies to sort it. They're the ones who send the investigator out . It's standard procedure when both parties are claiming no responsibility. The investigation will decide whoes insurance pays. They don't care what an outside solicitor says?
She's not being sued personally , her insurance is. And there isn't a tap she can do about it if the investigation decides to go against her it's not her choice to pay out or not. She's a fool

Reactions: 9

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Ungrateful wagon with the gorgeous artwork from crèche. Anatomical inaccuracies…please fuck off. Be gracious and kind and enthused about ur child and her care providers.
There is literally nothing she won't suck the joy out of 🙄 I eye rolled myself into last week when I saw it. Poor Rori

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Imagine a virtual stranger walking into your bedroom in the middle of the night while you and your husband are sleeping and handing you your baby to feed then coming back 20mins later to take baby back 🙈 sorry thats absolutely bizarre to me 😂

Aurora Byrne, what a name...That story yesterday got on my last nerve. She went to a shopping centre and forgot the buggy adaptors. Big fucking deal. She could have just gone home. She doesn't know the meaning of a stressful situation. I was sent to A&E with my 6 DAY old baby, during covid lock down, in the rush forgot adaptors so carried my baby in a car seat across the hospital (because father not allowed in) still bleeding and recovering from surgery. Crying in the waiting cubicle from hormones and worry. That's what I call stressful Stefanie and others have had much worse.

• Heart