Stefanie Preissner #3 That’s not my name, selective autism is my game. Amazon links, I have no shame.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts for that other mother stuck with her at the party yesterday. Hope she didn't disagree with anything Stef said.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way she said she 'sends Noel' to the parties with more people etc, it is very dismissive language and tone to use I think. Surely she could just say Noel brings R or will bring R to those parties. She treats him like he's another member of staff doing all the things she can't manage to do for herself.

Reactions: 10
I thought Johnson & Johnson were a thing of the past due to lawsuits in America. Haven't heard about them in yrs. Even 9 yrs ago when my sister gave me a hamper for my newborn she said "don't worry there's no shite J&J products in it.

Reactions: 4
I thought Johnson & Johnson were a thing of the past due to lawsuits in America. Haven't heard about them in yrs. Even 9 yrs ago when my sister gave me a hamper for my newborn she said "don't worry there's no shite J&J products in it.
Absolutely! And what sort of advertising is this, pretending they are so wholesome donating to charity etc etc 😳

Reactions: 2
They didn't do a great job on her hair last week, lots of grey at the side when she sticks her sunglasses up like that.

Reactions: 1
Going on about her car accident. Yes it's really annoying and I'd totally be getting a solicitor on them too ......but if I were a 'public figure' I wouldn't be using the term 'injustice' this week to describe anything 😬

Reactions: 5
Going on about her car accident. Yes it's really annoying and I'd totally be getting a solicitor on them too ......but if I were a 'public figure' I wouldn't be using the term 'injustice' this week to describe anything 😬
I still think she caused the crash

Not sure, she didn't explain it very well. All we know is Stefanie is definitely not in the wrong. That could never happen.

Reactions: 3
There's no way she has a solicitor on it, what for? That's not how it works , it's up to the insurance companies to sort it. They're the ones who send the investigator out . It's standard procedure when both parties are claiming no responsibility. The investigation will decide whoes insurance pays. They don't care what an outside solicitor says?
She's not being sued personally , her insurance is. And there isn't a tap she can do about it if the investigation decides to go against her it's not her choice to pay out or not. She's a fool

Reactions: 9
The sensory tent is a great idea but the way she has it phrased it almost as if she wants/assumes her daughter has autism like her.

Reactions: 8
My god she was desperate copresenting with daithi last week!!!! The opposite of a natural. Advertising her stupid cousins shite white label makeup. She does not belong in front of a camera