Stefanie Preissner #3 That’s not my name, selective autism is my game. Amazon links, I have no shame.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @The Foz for the most liked thread title

Stef sold her soul to amazon links, her page is basically an amazon catalogue at this stage

She had another baby, boy called Billy zephyr, who has come along to make her life more miserable "this will pass" " this will pass" " this will pass"

Reactions: 6
Question for you Stef. Who in Supervalu do we ask for the free groceries because I'd love some. I had 4 children in total and got nothing but that must have been an over sight on their part. Thanks.

Reactions: 6
Shes talking about upping her medication and how she gets a wave of anxiety about the night time. I'm sorry who doesn't get anxious about night time with a new born baby or any child for that matter. It's totally out of your control whether they sleep or not or how many feeds they need. I really think she needs to get off Instagram after just having a baby and take more of a break. She spoke about going back to meetings this Friday the same day as a psych appointment and gp visit for a new born that's far too much when you are post partum. She talks as if she shouldn't be anxious but even just listening to that makes me feel anxious. Her hormones will be all over the place. She was even on Instagram in the hospital it's just strange and recommending things on Amazon and talking about the election like why don't people just google it ha

Reactions: 8
Did she actually say that? Even for a stuck up miserable cow like Stefanie that's a bit much.

What is Noel doing all day if he can't throw on a wash? (I know the answer, he could but Stef wouldn't get to do her ad)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If that was any old Joe soap they would have social services involved with statements like that and off to a doctors for medication cause she can't handle feeding here child cause let's me honest thats all she id doing

Reactions: 3
She said cos Billy was in special care and an incubator she doesn't feel as bonded to him as she did with Rori
Oh wow that’s a strong statement, tbh I think I’d be the opposite, how do you not watch your tiny newborn baby hooked up to machines etc and say you don’t feel as bonded.. very sad for the poor baby

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh wow that’s a strong statement, tbh I think I’d be the opposite, how do you not watch your tiny newborn baby hooked up to machines etc and say you don’t feel as bonded.. very sad for the poor baby

Tbh I think it's valid. If you don't get those first few hours of physical bonding and he's been whisked away you could struggle.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I think it's valid. If you don't get those first few hours of physical bonding and he's been whisked away you could struggle.
Yeah I could see how it happens when you say it like that without trying to sound judgmental to those it does happen to, I know I would not feel that way, it must be a terrible feeling

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It's the strangest feeling seeing a nurse feeding your baby in icu. I felt as though he wasn't even my baby so I get that bit. Changed straightaway once he was home though. Stefanie is making things way harder than need be. She could give Rori a bottle of something while she's feeding Billy. All seems very complicated to me when it doesn't need to be.

Reactions: 5