Stefanie Preissner #3 That’s not my name, selective autism is my game. Amazon links, I have no shame.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably old news but I didn’t know she wrote the show faithless the one with baz ashmawy
---
Probably old news but I didn’t know she wrote the show faithless the one with baz ashmawy
I should say cowrote probably just watched a episode and saw her name pop up across the screen

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
“I’m autistic cos I want go to the same water babies teacher as before”
Wow. I must be autistic too cos I like routine and no change, same people etc

Reactions: 8
Only extroverts actually like meeting new people and everyone else just gets on with it. She's a dose.

To quote Pride & Predjudice.
Darcy: 'I certainly have not the talent which some people possess, of conversing easily with those I have never seen before. I cannot catch their tone of conversation, or appear interested in their concerns, as I often see done.'

Elizabeth:'My fingers do not move over this instrument in the masterly manner which I see so many women's do. They have not the same force or rapidity, and do not produce the same expression. But then I have always supposed it to be my own fault -- because I would not take the trouble of practicing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Won’t show the child’s face but ok to post a half naked picture of her on instagram. wtf is wrong with parents who post pictures of their kids without clothes on. Wtf is wrong with them?! Boils my blood. How dare she post semi naked pictures of a child on the internet, would she post a topless photo of herself?! I don’t care if people think it’s innocent. There are such f’ed up disgusting perverts online looking for those very types of pictures. It’s no one’s right to post pictures like that online of any other person, why is it ok just because they’re are your children. Those children will grow and be adults someday, we don’t own our kids bodies, we are their keepers to protect them until they are old enough to make decisions for themselves and here this keeper is posting topless pictures of her innocent child. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 11
She said she struggles with meeting new people and hates because she is autistic! But isn't that her job? Her podcast is new people every time , any television she does like the afternoon show is new people! She spoke about the kindness of strangers when people helped her when she forgot wipes for the baby.
Plus why doesn't she just have spare everything in her car wipes nappies Muslins etc especially when they so small. Or have a changing bag that you do not unpack. Especially when bringing your baby to an event surely you double check what you have for them.
She also plans a lot of things for someone who struggles with juggling it all. She also is on Instagram all the time it's surreal

Reactions: 8
Can't belive she has that pic up. I've never even taken a topless pic of my child for fear it could be accessed through the cloud somehow let alone post it online!!

Reactions: 4
And double downing on it!! Noel reshared it and she reshared the grid post to her stories . So irresponsible

And everyone knows the child's name, where she lives, when Stef is at work and not too hard to find the creche. I'd message both of them but I'd only be outed as a troll.

Reactions: 4
And everyone knows the child's name, where she lives, when Stef is at work and not too hard to find the creche. I'd message both of them but I'd only be outed as a troll.
The nanny has also been shown a few times in the background of stories

I will never understand the bizarre rules these people have. No faces to be seen but every other aspect of their lives is known and their child has no top on .
.,...I. Dunno ladzzzz 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️🥴😬

Reactions: 1
I will never understand the bizarre rules these people have. No faces to be seen but every other aspect of their lives is known and their child has no top on .
.,...I. Dunno ladzzzz 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️🥴😬
Friggin weird, what a weirdo to post a topless photo of your child with thousands to see. Sick.

Reactions: 1
She likes to pretend she is but Stef isn't the brightest . On the radio yesterday going on again about how she wanted to be a Guard and the first female Commissioner. The arrogance is off the scale.

Reactions: 6
She likes to pretend she is but Stef isn't the brightest . On the radio yesterday going on again about how she wanted to be a Guard and the first female Commissioner. The arrogance is off the scale.
She also said a few weeks ago she'd like to be the President 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3