Stefanie Preissner #3 That’s not my name, selective autism is my game. Amazon links, I have no shame.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Kearys carstore too
It must be so handy being funded by the family to do what they like. No fear of struggling with any of them.
It's strange how stef neglects to follow ASAI rules when it comes to her families business. It reminds of Roz who promotes the sisters business without ever using the word AD which it is.

Reactions: 6
She's such a bleeping witch to Noel. "I told you I don't want to talk about... " listing out all the things she doesn't want to hear. Things that he's clearly interested in. Cow

Reactions: 5
I felt so sorry for him watching that. Poor fella just talking about his trees. She's a right witch posting it.

I felt so sorry for him watching that. Poor fella just talking about his trees. She's a right witch posting it.
And from the very one who had how many Instastories AND a grid post (including tagging 3 garden centres) looking for advice on how to revive a buxus/box tree! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

Stefanie likes to think she's superior when it comes to organisation and planning when in reality most people are a lot more efficient and capable than her and do it without any fuss or drama.

Reactions: 4
What is she shitting on about with her election posters , a toddler would make more sense, her points were like someone writing an essay with minimum wording and just filling it with bollocks.
People say election posters are litter but they're not litter cause why would you put your picture and name on it if it was litter 🤔🫠 great point well made stef 🤣🤣🤣
FYI they are litter they're never all taken down in time and it's not necessary to have the same poster on every single lampost, and tax payers funding it

Attachments

She just spouts out exactly what she hears on Newstalk. They discussed all that about costs, time to take down etc today. She goes on like she's an expert when she just listens to the radio like we all do. Yeah it's not litter but they are an eye sore and unnecessary.

Reactions: 2
That's her military precision plans down the tit pan. Wonder will she carry her vomiting bug to Cork or stay home.

Reactions: 1
That's her military precision plans down the tit pan. Wonder will she carry her vomiting bug to Cork or stay home.
Carry it to Cork it seems cos can’t mess with the plans. Surely that’s the way every busy mum’s mind works, not an autistic mind 🤯- whether one child or 4 children, coordinating pick ups, bags, snacks…it’s daily life. Actually with or without kids, life involves busy organisation or else we would never get anywhere.

Reactions: 3
Stef doesn't even have to organise dinners, her mother batch cooks everything and delivers it! I don't know why she bothers me so much😂

Reactions: 6
Stef doesn't even have to organise dinners, her mother batch cooks everything and delivers it! I don't know why she bothers me so much😂
Yea good point, she never shows meals! Or prep. She’s ALWAYS lazily lounging. I’d say there’s a lot of junk food.

I can’t stand her, she talks a whole lot of tit. It seems really bad that she has her head in her phone all day long. Surely it’s not good for your kids she’s like a 12 year old that just got there first phone.
---
Yea good point, she never shows meals! Or prep. She’s ALWAYS lazily lounging. I’d say there’s a lot of junk food.
her biggest worry of the day is organising the water baby’s bag 🤣

Yeah cause it’s so full on with 2. How the duck do the rest of us survive having to cook for ourselves!!!

In her last house she always used to talk about what takeout they were getting each night. The only time I ever saw them (Noel) cook was when she got a Hello Fresh affiliate discount code. She even used to show breakfasts from cafes constantly 🙄
Thankfully the mother comes up from Cork now with all the food

And anytime we saw any mention of groceries they were delivered from Supervalu as a gift. She even orders her nappies in bulk from Amazon.

Reactions: 1
Who asks this one these questions? It’s so bizarre, like is she supposed to be an expert? Surely she doesn’t think that her experience is going to be exactly the same as every other pregnant woman’s. For me it was a flood when my waters broke. Luckily it wasn’t in bed or it would have been a waterbed.

Attachments