Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she look so '90s in all her outfit stories? No matter the outfit she manages to style it like she's fresh out of 1995. People surely don't dress like this any more?!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice the really long blinks she does? It’s very odd, it’s
like she’s falling asleep mid sentence. Once seen you can’t unsee it xx

what is she on about. Her kids are at senior school. There really is barely any school admin at this stage 🤦‍♀️ Get a job Abi.
She'll be 'doing the admin' for those boys when they are grown men. Ringing in sick to their work when they are ill. Organising their bills. Doing their shopping.

She reminds me of those mothers who refer to their 3 year old children as being 36 months old. Her kids must be around 150 months old by now...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her "try ons" 🫣
How many times does she step forwards then back? Leg forwards, then back?
No amount of different poses is going to make her look any better. .
She always looks like she's been at the dressing up box imo 🤣

Is there any need to post personal info about her kid being ill?! I wonder if he knows she posted it on her instagram?!

Is there any need to post personal info about her kid being ill?! I wonder if he knows she posted it on her instagram?!
Telling the world one of her teens has the shits 🤦‍♀️ oh the shame. She’s nuts. I’m
Not even allowed to post my boys on my FB anymore. She needs to stop.

Reactions: 7
Telling the world one of her teens has the shits 🤦‍♀️ oh the shame. She’s nuts. I’m
Not even allowed to post my boys on my FB anymore. She needs to stop.
All the instahuns do this ..
Have you seen lynsey Queen of clean?
She totally overshares her teenage son

All the instahuns do this ..
Have you seen lynsey Queen of clean?
She totally overshares her teenage son
I don’t think anyone is at the level of Abi, re oversharing her kids 🤣 We get hour by hour account of their meals, after school activities and bowel habits. She’s psycho level obsessed with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor matyr Abi. If only she realised if she didn't insist on stalking her teen kids and staying at training like a groupy she would have a lot more time. Her "chaotic" day is all voluntary. She makes it sound like she is running around after toddlers as for telling the world about her sons bug my god she is so crass!
She is just going to be more of an embarrasment for those boys going forward!
I would love one of them to get a girlfriend!!!

Reactions: 5
Poor matyr Abi. If only she realised if she didn't insist on stalking her teen kids and staying at training like a groupy she would have a lot more time. Her "chaotic" day is all voluntary. She makes it sound like she is running around after toddlers as for telling the world about her sons bug my god she is so crass!
She won't cope when that happens

Reactions: 1
I can't even hate watch because she's is just so bloody jarring but I can imagine the "such a busy day, absolute chaos with these boys #mumboss 😂😂😂😂😂😂" comments

Reactions: 2
Or boyfriend. Would love to see how 50s stepford wife / housewife Abi would react to that.

• Haha
Another riveting post about her sons football/bath schedule today, picture of him eating dinner. So weird to think anyone cares.

Giving the footie score - they lost- then making sure we all know they only lost as it was to the number one team from last year and her boy ‘worked so hard’ and always marks the biggest competitor- then adding a heart with ‘my baby’ under the photo. Hes what 11?12?

don’t these boys not get teased about this constant public sharing of her obsessive mothering? It’s so creepy. And they are so infantilised.

Reactions: 5
Giving the footie score - they lost- then making sure we all know they only lost as it was to the number one team from last year and her boy ‘worked so hard’ and always marks the biggest competitor- then adding a heart with ‘my baby’ under the photo. Hes what 11?12?

don’t these boys not get teased about this constant public sharing of her obsessive mothering? It’s so creepy. And they are so infantilised.
Exactly. I bet she stands on the side of the pitch shouting instructions.