Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god she's on the wine cos her teenage son is cooking an easy meal? How bloody pathetic. What a weirdo.
Excuse me she has had a very busy day of football punditry and he splashed sauce up her white tiles #noteasybeingafootballmum #justwipeit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Abi, of course your male teenager will be bigger than you, even in heels, you're literally 5'3" hun 🤣 I'm same size as you and my lads have been bigger than me since they were like 11 🤔😂

Reactions: 3
The 'put upon' football mum. All the fake moaning about being cold, the time it takes up when we all know standing on the sidelines when we all know tagging along to her sons' hobby is the highlight of her week.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I made roast pork with crackling today. But I did it after I’d been at work for the morning and shopping with my son in the afternoon. I didn’t start at 8am and spend all day preparing and then reheating. And I didn’t take any photos when it was ready. Maybe I’m doing Sundays wrong? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Yeah but did you make your own pigs in blankets - as in wrap a bit of bacon round a sausage?

• Haha
Yeah but did you make your own pigs in blankets - as in wrap a bit of bacon round a sausage?
I did not I’m afraid. Surely 3 different bits of pig on a plate is too much?? Pigs in blankets with turkey or chicken only on my ‘inferior to Abi’s’ Sunday roast.

Is she under some illusion what she does is the same as working? My god how condescending can you get. I wouldn't say her husband knows how to turn the cooker on. Sure she was excited when he made coffee on holiday!

Reactions: 4
I can't watch her with the sound up anymore. .
Her voice ~ especially when she's "talking" to Manky Frank 🙉

Reactions: 1