Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They also have to earn their calories. She still thinks they are toddlers she is in for a very rude awakening in a couple of years. She really lives another world to normal people.
Il never forget last year when she announced they don't do trick or treating. Like she us too superior to give kids a few sweets. Really Abi no one gives a duck!

Reactions: 6
God forbid they want to chill out on their mid term! She just tries to justify not having a Job. What the duck is she on about saying she's exhausted? Cop on you fool they are nearly grown up. Let them hang out at for a change! Also you don't " undo" excercise with a meal she has such a wierd outlook on things.
Can you imagine the day they get girlfriends she will insist on going on dates!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do you need to tire out kids that age? Can't they spend their half term relaxing, staying up late, getting up late, hanging out with their mates.....
They are forever 6 years old in her mind 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is INSANE! Christ, I hardly see my kids in the holidays - they work hard during term time so I have zero problem with them staying up late, getting up late, spending time on screens, seeing friends and just generally not doing much - surely that's what a half term holiday is all about!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think she encourages them to hang out with friends except at football. She is convinced they are going professional makes them do loads of excercise. She thinks other lads the same age would be a bad influence. When its their birthdays they go for a family meal etc. Aren't allowed to go trick or treating, she collects them from school. They will grow up thinking women are only good for cooking and cleaning.

Reactions: 5
I find it so odd she’s entertaining and carting her eldest about in half term. He has a bloody moustache for gods sake 🤣. I haven’t seen my teens so far this week, they’ve been sleeping, gaming or hanging out at the park alone with mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it so odd she’s entertaining and carting her eldest about in half term. He has a bloody moustache for gods sake 🤣. I haven’t seen my teens so far this week, they’ve been sleeping, gaming or hanging out at the park alone with mates.
I saw that pic and thought the same thing. All the #GottaTireThemOut posts - he's like a grown man! 😳

• Haha
Why would you need a grey suit when you're a stay at home parent with no formal work events whatsoever!
Screenshot_20231101-211027.png

That video she posted of the mam doung everything. Can she not see the difference between doing stuff for young children versus teens? Can't believe she still does everything for them like babies she really needs to justify not working. She is not doing them any favours being so controlling. They will be shite husbands but then that probably suits her no woman will be good enough for her little darlings! Sge can't even let them play video games by themselves!!

The gaming with them is so odd, poor things have zero space. She’s a control freak and it isn’t going to end well.

Reactions: 3
How did she get a PR invite to an intimate Take That concert?! Has she ever shown any interest in them?

She's too skinny and her expensive floors are too shiny apparently. She hasn't mentioned it yet but I hope her poor little tootsies are okay because chances are her diamond shoes are also too tight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4