Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she serious?? Her precious boy is furious because he didn’t get enough warning to practice running?? And she’s angry enough to rant about it on her fashion insta page.

Really? She needs a job. Or a life. She’s properly unhinged. How old is he? He’s hardly Roger Black! Showing my age there! I’m intrigued as to how he would have trained to improve his performance?
She gets more bonkers by the day.

Reactions: 4
Is she serious?? Her precious boy is furious because he didn’t get enough warning to practice running?? And she’s angry enough to rant about it on her fashion insta page.

Really? She needs a job. Or a life. She’s properly unhinged. How old is he? He’s hardly Roger Black! Showing my age there! I’m intrigued as to how he would have trained to improve his performance?
Im sure she would have devised him a training programme and made sure he had an intricate lunch to fuel him up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep, she’d have got a running coach and made sure he ate no ‘naughty’ food in the run up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's nuts.

I'm wondering if we're all being subjected to a really long range parody - maybe a trial of a completely ridiculous new character for Motherland or Working Moms or similar.

If the producers are reading this YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR. ITS TOO MUCH.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's nuts.

I'm wondering if we're all being subjected to a really long range parody - maybe a trial of a completely ridiculous new character for Motherland or Working Moms or similar.

If the producers are reading this YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR. ITS TOO MUCH.
Anyone seen 40notfrumpy. This is exactly what I think about her, she can’t be real. She must a trial of a parody.
Vacuous women with nothing interesting going on but twirling in new clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Joking aside - her absolute obsession with these children is fanatical . She is dressing it up as wanting the best for her boys ( which I am sure she does) but there is a deep rooted narcissist narrative here. The sense of superiority and entitlement is very uncomfortable. Often children who are pushed like this go wild when they hit mid / late teens and they can no longer be controlled. And it’s usually extremes , drugs / drink etc . She really needs to start letting them become young independent men . They won’t thank her for this .

Reactions: 8
Those boys must be so entitled. Precious lamb didn’t win the race but it’s not his fault. And mummy is still proud of him anyway.

And don’t get me started on the ridiculous packing for his residential trip last week. I’m sure when my son went on his first residential he came back wearing the clothes he went in!

I wonder if all is not well in that house. I can’t remember the last time she wore something new. Everything on her grid is either a freebie or a try on. Maybe ‘the husband’ has stopped her pocket money.

Reactions: 7
Something is missing her in life to become so obsessed by her children . It’s such a burden for a child to carry the aspirations & desires of a parent . Why is winning so important to her - it’s absolutely grotesque to raise children to believe that winning is the sole purpose of any activity , task or game. I am surprised her husband isn’t seeing these red flags and doing something. One of my children had just completed their GCSE’s, the work load is HUGE, with little time for extra curricula stuff. She will drive these children into the ground if she carries on.

Reactions: 6
Something is missing her in life to become so obsessed by her children . It’s such a burden for a child to carry the aspirations & desires of a parent . Why is winning so important to her - it’s absolutely grotesque to raise children to believe that winning is the sole purpose of any activity , task or game. I am surprised her husband isn’t seeing these red flags and doing something. One of my children had just completed their GCSE’s, the work load is HUGE, with little time for extra curricula stuff. She will drive these children into the ground if she carries on.
Agree with the GCSE comment - my teen managed to attend one after school sporting activity a week and that’s it. He was busy revising and when he wasn’t revising he was busy relaxing and watching the footy on tv.
Does she think her boys are going to be signed up or something? I’ve come across so many school parents who think their child will be a football star. The stats speak for themselves. They need to have a reality check. Not many make it to stardom only the very few.

Reactions: 2
She’s totally bonkers. My youngest room pet in the districts last week. I had a weeks notice. However, we did zero prep, as he’s a 9 year old boy 🤣🤦‍♀️.

Those boys are going to crash and burn. They have way too many after school activities. She micromanages them within an inch of their life’s. kiss need to be bored occasionally, they have no time to just be!

And she can get in the bin with that stupid bum wriggle 🤣 she looks like a 5 year old doing a fashion show for their mum. And that gallery wall looks like Tkmaxx and Oliver Bonas threw up on the way, so basic.
---
Ignore my typos 🤣 I’ve lost my reading glasses 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Sweet Jesus, she is now giving us his stats and tagging people … she is worse than a pimp in a crack den …

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her behaviour reminds me of a few years ago when I was at a gymnastics competition with my daughter.
Once the scores were in and announced, an Abbey type mum demanded a recount, when it showed the exact same marks and it remained that her son had not earnt a medal they hugged and rocked in a meditating style while both sobbing 🤣
Dont get me wrong, its great to win, but I always drummed into mine it was also the taking part that counted too.
It truly was 1 of the most bizarre things I've ever seen and we all still talk about it now. . Years later.

• Haha
Jesus wept shes posted one of the boys training stats. No-one gives a tit!!!

• Haha
Jesus wept shes posted one of the boys training stats. No-one gives a tit!!!
But she posted some other stats earlier in the week and this was just so we can compare how easy this session was compared to his other one! Because one of the most important things in my life is how many steps Abi’s son has done 🙄🙄

• Haha
I have footballing kids who play and train at a decent level, so I know loads of football mums. Absolutely none of them track their kids, bleat on about their step counts, fuss about their calorie intake and so on like Abi. Every one of them would think she is absolutely nuts.

I almost wish our kids were playing in the same area as she would provide me with endless entertainment during the monotony of training and matches.

Sophie made a comment on label lady’s post but not on Stacey’s (unless I’ve missed it?) - are they just playing games, or has Stacey not given Verucca Salt the attention she demanded whilst she was in hospital filming her little boy for her IG content & that cryptic post was for real and aimed at Stacey. We’ve all seen those text messages between Tracey and Sophie from years ago -Soph is a nasty attention seeking diva 🤔

Attachments

Sophie made a comment on label lady’s post but not on Stacey’s (unless I’ve missed it?) - are they just playing games, or has Stacey not given Verucca Salt the attention she demanded whilst she was in hospital filming her little boy for her IG content & that cryptic post was for real and aimed at Stacey. We’ve all seen those text messages between Tracey and Sophie from years ago -Soph is a nasty attention seeking diva 🤔
Wrong thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1