Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow so haven’t seen her latest inane comments but just imagine being married to one of her sons and she was your mother in law!

Reactions: 2
"He drove through this tackle and went on to score" Do Chelsea know? Surely this analysis from a 10 year olds mother is enough to get the boy signed up by a Premiership club. I feel we should make Gareth Southgate aware of this talent in Croydon.

Reactions: 9
I can't get over how dressed up she gets to go to football practice If you never get to wear your glamorous clothes because you don't go anywhere to wear them stop buying them or accepting freebies it's ridiculous!!

Reactions: 5
She's doing my head in saying she always attracts stray cats. Greece is notorious for them woman, it's not you, it's the area

Reactions: 8
You’d have to be hard pushed NOT too attract any stray cats in Greece! They have a huge stray/neutering (lack of) problem there. She’s such a bell end.

Reactions: 3
Did she actually say online her sons don’t like the beach because they get sandy balls? Smh

I saw this too ‘both kids prefer a pool as they get sandy balls playing in the sea’. Such an oversharer and the ultimate embarrassing mum.

I saw this too ‘both kids prefer a pool as they get sandy balls playing in the sea’. Such an oversharer and the ultimate embarrassing mum.
These instahuns will sell all details of their children for likes. So odd. She’s totally desensitised to what she’s doing. Too far down the rabbit hole. Wonder what ‘ the husband’ thinks of her ‘content’

Yeh I took it to mean footballs.
Still slaving away cooking every night on hols while the men watch? She is her own worst enemy.

She’s cleaned the villa from top to bottom today, what a sad individual

Reactions: 8
Lol at her story about the excitement of 'finding new things to try' as if she's stumbled on a rare Greek delicacy. You can get Fanta Strawberry and Kiwi at the Tesco at the top of my street

Reactions: 7
Does she realise that the cat food she’s been out to buy for the next guests will get chucked in the bin by the cleaners?

Reactions: 5
I find it so strange that she always had to add a comment like 'devoured by everyone' 'happy boys' when she comments about something she had cooked.

We get it Abi you think you are a good cook. Your husband and kids eat your dinners. I just don't get what the humble bragging about it on Instagram gives you.

Reactions: 4
Klaxon alert! Grabs has made a weekday roast…. And football season starts this week! Take your seats for all the incoming football content