Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be awful to live in a house where the mood is dependent on whether your team win or lose, I know it happens in loads of households but must be awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ridiculous to accept a mood will be ruined by a team winning or losing. Her husband is such a man child. So while she slaves aqay in the kitchen the men watch the footy? What is it 1960?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ridiculous to accept a mood will be ruined by a team winning or losing. Her husband is such a man child. So while she slaves aqay in the kitchen the men watch the footy? What is it 1960?
Seems to me because he earns the Money it’s his way or no way !

Reactions: 5
It must be awful to live in a house where the mood is dependent on whether your team win or lose, I know it happens in loads of households but must be awful.
It's okay, she's treated herself to some more fast fashion to preemptively cheer herself up.

Reactions: 5
She's bought at least 6 of them bag dresses in the last few months. She's unbelievable. Buying and returning so much stuff when she knows it'll end up in landfill or resold to someone during a pandemic. Greedy grabby abi. I think her and Helen are buying more and more now so they have try on content and can install swipe up cookies.

Reactions: 6
Seems to me because he earns the Money it’s his way or no way !
Pretty sure she’s doing ok out of Insta ads/swipe ups.

She's bought at least 6 of them bag dresses in the last few months. She's unbelievable. Buying and returning so much stuff when she knows it'll end up in landfill or resold to someone during a pandemic. Greedy grabby abi. I think her and Helen are buying more and more now so they have try on content and can install swipe up cookies.
Both her and Helen must have wardrobes full of buffet dresses, blazers and maxi skirts. It’s so unnecessary to have so many items of clothing that are pretty much the same. They are mainly at home all day too!

She loves a not so humble brag! She can’t be a very happy person, she’s invariably whinging about something. Only seems happy when cracking into the wine...

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure she’s doing ok out of Insta ads/swipe ups.

Both her and Helen must have wardrobes full of buffet dresses, blazers and maxi skirts. It’s so unnecessary to have so many items of clothing that are pretty much the same. They are mainly at home all day too!
Not to mention the constant shipments of free Sweaty Betty they both get sent.

Several football questions. 1). Why does the husband never take the kids? 2). Why doesn’t she drop them off to training, then return 2 hrs later? That’s what we do! You only need to stay for the weekend matches. Woman obvs has too much time on her hands 3). Does she only stay so she can story from her car and moan 🤷‍♀️

Just so pathetic how she stories the oddbox weekly in the hope of getting the occasional freebie.
Screenshot_20210501-085726.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What on earth was she wearing today?? It was freezing she was rocking a dress that looked like a each cover up and a biker and a coat!

It is still really cold! I was in tracksuit, socks, puffer and still felt chilly!

Reactions: 1
Has she really taken and posted a photo of herself having the covid vaccination?!?

Honestly Abi love half the country has had it or at least know someone who has. Absolutely no one needs your stories about it in the car.

Reactions: 11
They all do it, like they’re saints or something. It’s like people who put that thing on their Facebook profile pic to prove it 🥱

• Haha
I am cringing so damn hard for her and all these self obsessed twats who feel the need to take of picture of themselves doing something that THE ENTIRE POPULATION is doing/has done. And then 3 stories talking us through it afterwards (I'm assuming it's 3, I didn't watch them all). Get in the bleeping sea you bellend.

What are we doing about a new thread? Did someone much funnier than me offer a title involving the words "Grabi"? I hope so.

I am cringing so damn hard for her and all these self obsessed twats who feel the need to take of picture of themselves doing something that THE ENTIRE POPULATION is doing/has done. And then 3 stories talking us through it afterwards (I'm assuming it's 3, I didn't watch them all). Get in the bleeping sea you bellend.

What are we doing about a new thread? Did someone much funnier than me offer a title involving the words "Grabi"? I hope so.
Did you see Steph don’t buy her flowers? She was crying into camera after she had hers. They are all such self indulgent twats.

Did you see Steph don’t buy her flowers? She was crying into camera after she had hers. They are all such self indulgent twats.
I had mine this morning and was crying cos I'm needle phobic. Didn't post it to insta though, maybe I should have and given people a laugh 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.