Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she even real. She’s like a sketch David Williams would do about how qualified and amazing she is at everything but she’s actually such a head (volunteering when her baby was only 3 months WOW am i Supposed to Be impressed??) I preferred to Be home snuggling the tit out of my 3 month old but hey 🤷🏽‍♀️ Someone wasn’t enjoying motherhood🤣
Im sure she has previously said that the ‘volunteering work’ was NCT wtf? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just took a look at her Friday stories. I’ve never known anyone with such a cushy life moan so friggin much. Stuff going on in the background, yeah her and the rest of the UK and most of them have to work as well and aren’t swanning around in designer sunglasses and handbags.

whine whine whine
wine wine wine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just took a look at her Friday stories. I’ve never known anyone with such a cushy life moan so friggin much. Stuff going on in the background, yeah her and the rest of the UK and most of them have to work as well and aren’t swanning around in designer sunglasses and handbags.

whine whine whine
wine wine wine
I’d hazard a guess, the tit going on behind the scenes is that her eldest didn’t get his preferred senior school. It was allocations a few weeks ago, and she didn’t mention anything, which isn’t like her. So he obviously failed the 11+ and got allocated a school she doesn’t think is good enough 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’d hazard a guess, the tit going on behind the scenes is that her eldest didn’t get his preferred senior school. It was allocations a few weeks ago, and she didn’t mention anything, which isn’t like her. So he obviously failed the 11+ and got allocated a school she doesn’t think is good enough 🤷‍♀️
They’ll go private ... which will eat into her shopping/wine budget.

For someone who doesn't want to mention problems behind the scenes she's busy referring to them every day. Get that wine down your neck and stfu with your whining for once grabbi.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First world problems.

For someone that doesn’t want to talk about this stuff going on, she’s mentioned it enough. All good for the engagement though eh, plenty of “u ok hun” messages I’m sure.

For someone who doesn't want to mention problems behind the scenes she's busy referring to them every day. Get that wine down your neck and stfu with your whining for once grabbi.
Snap!

Reactions: 4
First world problems.

For someone that doesn’t want to talk about this stuff going on, she’s mentioned it enough. All good for the engagement though eh, plenty of “u ok hun” messages I’m sure.

Snap!
First world problems that need to be self-medicated with wine. 🤭

whine whine whine
wine wine wine
That has to be the next thread title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've had to start following her again just for this thread, I read over the whole thread last night, you lot are hilarious.

Spending the day on her sofa to recoup that lost hour from the clocks going forward, hilarious - Abi you've got all week to catch up on any lost hour, you've got nowt else to do. The only time she lost is an hour of drinking time. She'll be clearing the shelves in Morrisons of Villa Maria this week. Almost a bottle down by 5pm on a Sunday. I'm on tenderhooks waiting for the Sunday yorkshire pudding picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've had to start following her again just for this thread, I read over the whole thread last night, you lot are hilarious.

Spending the day on her sofa to recoup that lost hour from the clocks going forward, hilarious - Abi you've got all week to catch up on any lost hour, you've got nowt else to do. The only time she lost is an hour of drinking time. She'll be clearing the shelves in Morrisons of Villa Maria this week. Almost a bottle down by 5pm on a Sunday. I'm on tenderhooks waiting for the Sunday yorkshire pudding picture.
Hilarious!!!

Reactions: 1
She has been busy paining the garden fence so hasn't had time to cook up a three course lunch. So busy she has had to resort to buying something in...... Abi love, no one and I mean not even your closest, dearest friends cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has been busy paining the garden fence so hasn't had time to cook up a three course lunch. So busy she has had to resort to buying something in...... Abi love, no one and I mean not even your closest, dearest friends cares.
I can't believe she actually briefly considered hiring someone to paint the fences. 😂 I'm a disaster at DIY, but even I must admit that painting fences requires no skill and minimal effort (though I might avoid doing it during a heatwave...).

The garden is like a ski slope. It’s steep isn’t it, you’d need abseiling gear to get to the bottom of that.

Whatever that lump was that she bought in yesterday for lunch, it looked rank, like prison food. Must remember to upload my egg mayo sandwich from Tesco today for my 23 followers because I’m so busy doing busy stuff.

The eyelashes crack me up, there’s like 6 spiders legs on each eye, think I’ll give that serum a miss.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice the low alcohol gin & tonic thing she was drinking? She can't keep away can she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.