Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d hazard a guess, the tit going on behind the scenes is that her eldest didn’t get his preferred senior school. It was allocations a few weeks ago, and she didn’t mention anything, which isn’t like her. So he obviously failed the 11+ and got allocated a school she doesn’t think is good enough 🤷‍♀️
Does it work like that? Maybe if you don’t get into grammar you have to go through the secondary equivalent of clearing and he’s at some right dive rather than the nice local school he could have gone to? She doesn’t talk about him like he’s grammar school material (I feel bad talking about a kid on here - god only knows how they can share so much of them online! I could not do it).

Reactions: 2
Does it work like that? Maybe if you don’t get into grammar you have to go through the secondary equivalent of clearing and he’s at some right dive rather than the nice local school he could have gone to? She doesn’t talk about him like he’s grammar school material (I feel bad talking about a kid on here - god only knows how they can share so much of them online! I could not do it).
She storied herself waiting in the carpark when he was sitting the entrance exam. She shares everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She storied herself waiting in the carpark when he was sitting the entrance exam. She shares everything 😂
Exactly, so what on earth is going on ‘behind the scenes’? (My whole life on social media is ‘behind the scenes’ as guess what’s? It’s private 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly, so what on earth is going on ‘behind the scenes’? (My whole life on social media is ‘behind the scenes’ as guess what’s? It’s private 😂).
Maybe her perfect little life isn’t quite that perfect after all!

Reactions: 1
It's not money related because she's bought about 7 naff dresses from ASOS in the last week. Why keep alluding to it if you don't want to share, what a desperate attention seeking idiot.

Reactions: 4
I do find it very odd when parents feel the need to tell strangers on the Internet how her children's non league football matches went. As if her followers are sat wondering how an 11 year old's football team got on. Using the hashtag they won.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do find it very odd when parents feel the need to tell strangers on the Internet how her children's non league football matches went. As if her followers are sat wondering how an 11 year old's football team got on. Using the hashtag they won.
Indeed. Tempted to reply #whocares

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her Yorkshire pudding recipe is the BBC good food one. Does she make out she made it up?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel for the elderly people she is planning to volunteer for. If I needed company the last one I would want to have is misery Abi complaining about how she can't go shopping with her pal Helen, how the husband has gone and arranged a zoom call with the financial advisor... how very inconvenient of him and obviously the regular moans about how hard work her eldest is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel for the elderly people she is planning to volunteer for. If I needed company the last one I would want to have is misery Abi complaining about how she can't go shopping with her pal Helen, how the husband has gone and arranged a zoom call with the financial advisor... how very inconvenient of him and obviously the regular moans about how hard work her eldest is.
She’s humble bragging, that they have a financial advisor 😂 she just can’t help herself, she needs constant validation. And yes, I pity the poor old person, that has to listen to her lip smacking, moaning and humble bragging.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Grabby Abi, humble brags and hideous bags, smug and lacking, just stop with the lip smacking....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.