Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a bloody show off! Everything for the gram. When she's not showing off her food they live off fried crap and takeaways. Since lockdown stopped her shopping addiction she's been trying to manouvre herself into the food and recipes market. She's greedy as hell.

Reactions: 3
She strikes me as a very controlling person. That’s why she ends up doing everything herself. No one else can try to do it.
I agree with this. I think the husband has probably just decided to let her do it all, as he can’t do anything “right”. My MIL is like this. She monitored how my FIL did everything, including how to pack the dishwasher, sweep the floors, and hang clothes on the line. He could never do anything right (read: her way). He doesn’t do a thing in the house now, and I must admit (bar the odd grumble from the MIL), they both seem a lot happier.

Huge ASOS order showing all her Jean sizes at her ‘bigger size’ god piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's bonkers, but she needs the content. That awful cream coat she got from ASOS was worn over 3 days, loads of stories, hubby wore it, kids tried it on and then she returned it.

I shudder at the thought of her returning all those skin tight, crotch hugging leggings she tries on constantly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So do we believe her when she says she’s given up booze in the week due to weight gain 🤔🤪 or she’s finally realised she has a bit of a drink issue?

• Haha
Her food is ridiculous...do people actually eat like that on a normal weekday...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.