Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She look a tit in that coat she is too petite to wear oversize coats you have to be tall what an idiot my mums more edgy then she is 🤣
I'm about the same size as Abi and I'd look completely ridiculous in that coat. Her old black Primark one that she showed afterwards looked so much better.

Reactions: 3
Her husband in that coat lol....it was bloody hideous...it looked ridiculous on her🤣

Reactions: 2
How sad and vacuous must her life be if her main priority for 'standing on the sidelines' at footy is to look cool and edgy. Imagine being mid 40s and that's your goal for the day.

Humble brag number 2 ' The Husband said I can carry it off'. What a big tit. In the last year I've seen her be gifted at least 5 coats from various companies to watch footy in, scarves, hats and shoes. Everything she's gifted must be utter tit if she also needs to buy additional stuff. I hate the way she makes watching the footy into her personal sacrifice. It's all one big brag and beyond boring.

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure why she feels such a need to buy all those clothes when all she wears is her Sweaty Betty gear anyway. Like the obsession with leather leggings? Wearing them to play football in the garden Abi?

Reactions: 4
So what the duck happened to the family regatta matching coats that were the best coats ever 😂. Guess they cease to be that, once the ad cheque is banked. Are they not cool enough for our Croydon Queen 😂 honestly my 70 mum is more street than Abi. It’s all such BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Humble brag number 2 ' The Husband said I can carry it off'.
Why does she always need to tell us this and seek his approval? What happens if she wears something and 'The Husband' says he doesn't like it? Does she immediately take it off and never wear it again in case it might upset him? Their relationship seems very much '1950's housewife' at times. He doesn't seem to be able to do so much as boil the kettle in the house. She does it all for him.

She strikes me as a very controlling person. That’s why she ends up doing everything herself. No one else can try to do it. She’s the type that can do it all, everything to everyone. But actually she lives On her nerves. ANd why does she never never laugh or smile!! Monotone complaining about tit no one has time to complain about. Way too much time on her hands. But of lucky she doesn’t have to work. Em some of us like our jobs.

Reactions: 8
So lucky, so privileged- I am a size 4, I don’t HAVE to work.

erm newsflash Abi, we’re SO not jealous of you, your figure, your life, your not attractive husband!

and, as mental as this may sound, many women don’t ‘have’ to work, but they actually enjoy being more than a 24hr housekeeper.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So lucky, so privileged- I am a size 4, I don’t HAVE to work.

erm newsflash Abi, we’re SO not jealous of you, your figure, your life, your not attractive husband!

and, as mental as this may sound, many women don’t ‘have’ to work, but they actually enjoy being more than a 24hr housekeeper.
I felt quite sorry for her yesterday, watching her story about her ‘normal’ content. She listed off what she would usually be up to pre pandemic, it was such an empty list of coffee with mates, shopping and visiting her parents. Shocking really. Wonder if after recording, she took a moment to think about how vacuous that actual ‘list’ was. It’s a list of a Saturday morning for most people, not a life 😢. These mum fashion bloggers really aren’t anything to aspire to.

Reactions: 13
Saying this morning that she's put weight on because she's started eating lunch. She's so ridiculous I'm going to have to unfollow 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Saying this morning that she's put weight on because she's started eating lunch. She's so ridiculous I'm going to have to unfollow 🙄
Maybe if she just had a sandwich for lunch instead of the elaborate 3 course meals she whips up, she wouldn't have gained weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon she tells us she's a size 4 every day. NO-ONE GIVES A tit.

• Haha
I know, the cleanup alone all that chopping etc. sometimes it’s a pasta and sauce dinner especially as we are all so sick of eating and cooking at home!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.