Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as so absolutely desperate to fit in. Her content is just bragging and wall to wall Instagram cliches - typography prints, bloom and wild subscription, logo t-shirts, Waitrose shopping, tacky designer bags (mother of god how bad are the bags?!), constant ‘I’m a size 4’ declarations. It’s so boring!!!

Reactions: 4
Love how she crosses put how much they've spent on their takeaway but still makes it obvious how much it was #bragger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's been on the beg for free flowers for years. All the money in the world but still a grAbi witch.

Reactions: 7
It really is a sad and pathetic life. Of all the ways to earn a living, tagging brands and begging for freebies just seems so odd and desperate

Reactions: 8
Honestly, who in their right minds bothers to write or phone to a company because the flowers wilted. Who has time for that kind of tit. I'd just not buy them again. She has far too much time on her hands.

Reactions: 5
Actually if I paid good money for flowers and they went like that I might contact the company. Would drive me mad. Theres no harm in complainibg when a product isn't right don't know what the big deal is.
Would I put it on Instagram? Well no!

Reactions: 10
Actually if I paid good money for flowers and they went like that I might contact the company. Would drive me mad. Theres no harm in complainibg when a product isn't right don't know what the big deal is.
Would I put it on Instagram? Well no!
This. I always complain about stuff like this. But then I pay for everything myself.

Reactions: 6
The same person who has time to steam
mop all her floors everyday! What a sad life!
She's earning big bucks from the aff link on that steam mop. You can always tell when her and Helen land an aff link that earns well, it features every single day in stories for months. Grabi on the beg, keen to install those phone Amazon cookies.

Reactions: 7
I would always complain too but I wouldn't put it on IG because I'd just look like a prick. Why is she always so pissy?

Her eyelashes look like spiders legs, she has about 8 on each eye 🤷‍♀️ They may be long, but they look ridiculous, as they are so sparse. I don’t get why she’s always bringing attention to them 😂. Not a good look at all. And please please stop lip smacking 😂 I watch your stories for a laugh, but I’m close to having to stop as the lip smacking is out of control 🤮

• Haha
I don’t get why she goes on and on about how short she is - five foot three isn’t that small, is it? One of my friends is under five foot, she is short. Five three is pretty average. Obviously being a SIZE FOUR TO SIX is very small.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she goes on and on about how short she is - five foot three isn’t that small, is it? One of my friends is under five foot, she is short. Five three is pretty average. Obviously being a SIZE FOUR TO SIX is very small.
Yeah agreed. I’m 5’4 and don’t feel like I’m that short but she loves to mention the fact she’s 5’3 at any chance she gets.
We should start a drinking game every time she mentions, how short she is, how small she is, roast pork, Ryvita, weird lunches, alcohol, moaning about the kids, out a walk with her friends...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah agreed. I’m 5’4 and don’t feel like I’m that short but she loves to mention the fact she’s 5’3 at any chance she gets.
We should start a drinking game every time she mentions, how short she is, how small she is, roast pork, Ryvita, weird lunches, alcohol, moaning about the kids, out a walk with her friends...
Can I add calls her husband 'The Husband'

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.