Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yesterday a gushing and unnecessary post about his bday. Today a story slagging his behaviour off. God, how can she not see this is not how to parent 😢 yes, sure slag the kids off sometimes to mum mates, I do this sometimes. But not an open platform for the whole world to see and the child to see 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I cannot believe she actually peels her husbands tangerine for him, they’re in a 1950’s time warp

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her eyelashes look like spiders legs, she has about 8 on each eye 🤷‍♀️ They may be long, but they look ridiculous, as they are so sparse. I don’t get why she’s always bringing attention to them 😂. Not a good look at all. And please please stop lip smacking 😂 I watch your stories for a laugh, but I’m close to having to stop as the lip smacking is out of control 🤮
YES!!!! What the hell is that all about?!?!!!!!

Reactions: 3
She looks like homeless bag lady in that ASOS coat. So desperate to 'look cool', what a tool!! Humble brag 'i couldn't find a size 2' 😂😂😂 trying desperately to get ASOS cookies installed on followers phones today.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she constantly mention what size she is? What difference does that make to anyone? Who cares?

Reactions: 4
Literally no one cares. Not one person. I think she had to show off how tiny she is to make up for how miserable she is with her life. Wine and being super slim that’s where she’s finding her joy...

She is just not an attractive woman so makes up for it with her relentless shopping and telling us her size 🤣

She look a tit in that coat she is too petite to wear oversize coats you have to be tall what an idiot my mums more edgy then she is 🤣

• Haha
The coat is truly hideous! The black one looks way better.. why is she trying so hard to “look cool anyway? Surely if she wanted to look cool she’d ditch those caps 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.