Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just Abi but I do get fed up with middle aged women thinking they are styling something up by changing from trainers and a denim jacket to boots and a leather jacket. It's just so dull.

Reactions: 7
Her husband made her tidy all the drawers, WTF, something not quite right in that relationship. Why doesn't he do that if he's so mad keen on it
Screenshot_20201111-184558.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her husband made her tidy all the drawers, WTF, something not quite right in that relationship. Why doesn't he do that if he's so mad keen on it
View attachment 307150
Thought the same. My husband would be told to duck off if he ordered me to clean drawers. Why can’t he do it, if it bothers him that much?

On an unrelated note, I wonder what Amy from Chambers and Beau thinks of Abi’s jewellery collab. Those earrings, with the charms, look very similar to the ones Amy has kindly gifted to Abi.

Reactions: 5
Yes the hubby sounds like a control freak, almost like she has to overcompensate in wife-hood for being a sahm. He never lifts a finger and is barely involved in family life.

Thought the same. My husband would be told to duck off if he ordered me to clean drawers. Why can’t he do it, if it bothers him that much?

On an unrelated note, I wonder what Amy from Chambers and Beau thinks of Abi’s jewellery collab. Those earrings, with the charms, look very similar to the ones Amy has kindly gifted to Abi.
I agree with both these points. duck off with bells on.

And re the earrings, Amy must be so pissed off - both Abi and Helen are touting these collab earrings which are a complete rip off of the Chamber & Beau ones. Hope that makes Amy reconsider who she gifts to, as it's sickening to see these already wealthy 'influencers' flaunting free (to them) earrings that cost near on £80/100.

Why does she always seem to be apologising for the way her boys look? As if they’re not ‘perfect’ enough for the gram?
“Dont mind his Yoda ears, he’s got a big head, he had a pot belly, his teeth are all wonky...”
I think her boys are lovely looking kids. Although I would rather I didn’t even know what they look like tbh. For their privacy’s sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
We know every single thing about her kids, their names, ages, birthdays, schools, medical history, school reports, mannerisms, personalities, favourite food, after school schedule, what they eat, where they go, when they bath..... but hey it's ok because it means abi gets free earrings/ wine/ track suits to clean in etc etc.

On the jewellery point, chambers is one of the worst brands out there for gifting freebies and then overcharging real customers. I don't think they'll survive much longer as a brand and I'd certainly never buy anything from them on the basis of their marketing ploy of gifting constantly to rich mainly white Instagrammer housewives.

Reactions: 9
On the jewellery point, chambers is one of the worst brands out there for gifting freebies and then overcharging real customers. I don't think they'll survive much longer as a brand and I'd certainly never buy anything from them on the basis of their marketing ploy of gifting constantly to rich mainly white Instagrammer housewives.
Chambers is raking it in judging from her accounts. She also mentioned yesterday she has about 300 orders outstanding. If you average her pieces around £100 a pop that’s a whole lot of £££££

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Showing her kids in the bath....so wrong
Was thinking the same. What a wrong un she is 😱. Do these thick insta huns not realise any perv could be accessing her page and looking at her children 😢. All for a free fuxking coat and gym leggings.

Treating them to a hot bath 😱 and then posting pics on the gram is making me so mad, I’d drinking every day is not bad enough I’m going to age to unfollow she makes me so so mad 😓

I can’t with the kids in the bath, I’ve said it before n I’ll say it again use the close friends function if you want to show your kids when you have a big audience, the amount of weirdos out there who look for stuff like that is frightening!
Surprised she didn’t give the youngest a hot bath and the eldest a cold one

Reactions: 2
None of these instagrammers seem to give a tit about their poor kids. It's just 'pimp them out on the gram so I can get some more free tit'.
These poor kids have absolutely no privacy. They didn't ask for their private life to be documented and shown to millions. Her kids are what, 8 and 10 I think? Something around that. I'm sure they get the piss taken out of them at school over this, particular the older one which might explain why he has issues.
Poor kids. Makes me so bloody mad :mad:

Reactions: 7
She obviously reads here hence the hubby taking the kids out alone. She used to share bath photos all the time then stopped, awful to see she's started again. Her eldest is in year 6 and its completely inappropriate.

Nice to see her wearing her brand new gifted lounge wear to cook her sunday roast in. She's been through about 6 bottles of wine this week.

It's concerning that she doesn't think it's normal to have a wee bit of wine left in the bottle. Then makes a big deal about how that's all she got from the bottle. Not a big deal.

Has anyone tried that wine she constantly goes on about?

She obviously reads here hence the hubby taking the kids out alone. She used to share bath photos all the time then stopped, awful to see she's started again. Her eldest is in year 6 and its completely inappropriate.

Nice to see her wearing her brand new gifted lounge wear to cook her sunday roast in. She's been through about 6 bottles of wine this week.
Deffo reading here, hopefully she takes some of it on board !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.