Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can pack this Susan tit in hun. Makes out in the past she washes and reuses the bedding all the time. When she doesn't get changed for 24 hours and probably doesn't change her knickers.

she must be doing it on purpose now, surely. How can you just fall asleep without taking your clothes off/swiping some cleanser over your face and brushing your teeth 🥴 You know when you’ve been travelling and you just can’t wait to have a shower as you feel so smeggy? She obviously doesn’t get that

Reactions: 7
The thought of sleeping with makeup on makes me itch, especially lashes/mascara. Even as a beauty therapist I can’t stand semi permanent lashes either😂

Reactions: 12
Oh lord, look at the fridge, everything in containers like Mrs Grinch, how bloody ridiculous.

Stacey eggs don't belong in the fridge.

Swipe up, swipe up, swipe up. So many people have asked me about.......

Yeah of course they have... NOT

Reactions: 15
Oh lord, look at the fridge, everything in containers like Mrs Grinch, how bloody ridiculous.

I keep my eggs in the fridge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Eggs are meant to be stored in a fridge but not in the fridge door. However, I don’t keep mine in fridge and I’ve been ok so far!

Reactions: 3
God she really is grim, it’s not tiredness it’s pure laziness, and it’s unfair on the baby, I have a baby similar age and at the end of a normal day I can’t wait to strip and bath them, there is no way I’d put my baby to bed in the same clothes they’d had on all day, they get covered in sick and dribble and it’s not comfortable. Fair enough if she wants to be like that but at least sort your baby out!

Reactions: 10
You can pack this Susan tit in hun. Makes out in the past she washes and reuses the bedding all the time. When she doesn't get changed for 24 hours and probably doesn't change her knickers.
Bet her fanny pongs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Eggs can be stored in the fridge but should be brought to room temperature before cracking. Salmonella lives in the shell and when the shell is cold it’s more prone to shattering small particles into your food

Reactions: 5
Eggs can be stored in the fridge but should be brought to room temperature before cracking. Salmonella lives in the shell and when the shell is cold it’s more prone to shattering small particles into your food
I’m alright then, I cook my egg until I’ve made chicken out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she's one of those who don't wash during their period and leaves old crusty dried blood on her fanny weeks after shes finished her period.

Annnd I've just made myself feel sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Anybody see the article featured on Hello magazine online about Stacey (if you can call it an article)? It was about her fridge transformation and the author said she was channeling Marie Kondo 😂 There was no mention of Grinch bring her inspiration...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure whether she's still classed as a celeb, or influencer nowadays but will pop it in this section for now..

Does she get on anyone elses tits or just mine?🙈
Everybody seems to love her, and to be fair she does come across as a nice woman, there's just something that grates on me?!
Am I completely alone?
Ive always considered he to be as thick as sxit and very annoying and really well worth keeping out the way off...shes also a chancer.

E7F1655E-319A-45E8-B24F-532871B26A92.png

Bit odd posting that tonight when it was today. Considering they’re best friends 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet she's one of those who don't wash during their period and leaves old crusty dried blood on her fanny weeks after shes finished her period.

Annnd I've just made myself feel sick.
Omg what type of people do you know mate! That’s just disgusting, I don’t think any of us need that type of mental image!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg what type of people do you know mate! That’s just disgusting, I don’t think any of us need that type of mental image!
I definitely don't know anyone who does that lol. You know when you just look at someone and think I bet your fanny is rotten

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh good god, had Hinch around today to visit.
I'm sure Stacey is morphing into her!

What has happened to the Stacey we all used to like and think she was just the 'girl next door ' of all the people to be associated with, Hinch is not a role model in any way shape or form, she is a greedy, lieing, greedy, narsassist, greedy, excuse of a mother. 😡

Can imagine Hinch coming from her sterile grey house to Stacey's place, couldn't be more different, 🙄

Reactions: 9
Oh good god, had Hinch around today to visit.
I'm sure Stacey is morphing into her!

What has happened to the Stacey we all used to like and think she was just the 'girl next door ' of all the people to be associated with, Hinch is not a role model in any way shape or form, she is a greedy, lieing, greedy, narsassist, greedy, excuse of a mother. 😡

Can imagine Hinch coming from her sterile grey house to Stacey's place, couldn't be more different, 🙄
She has been sucked in.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.