Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Women support women pisses me off.
No! I will not support someone blindly in everything just because we are the same gender! I will support people who genuinely deserve it 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 109

Meringue22

VIP Member
Unfollowed her the second she posted a pic of herself with Mrs Hinch 🙄 her caption ‘women supporting other women’ or similar....do me a favour! Mrs H has made millions off the back of her ‘army’ by using the mental health card, as we all know. Evidently Stacy didn’t get the memo. If that hadn’t made me unfollow then the #ads would!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Sabbie

VIP Member
I'm lucky enough to be the least hairy person ever, but is she really being called vile for not shaving her pits, or am I missing something here? Hey! Guess what?! Some women don't shave to conform to society's crappy standards for women, and that is okay! (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I saw him in a bar in Birmingham, got to have been over 10yrs ago now, it was pretty empty and he was with someone from brookside. Anyway, my friend was/ is a massive Eastenders fan, and said hello and he was really rude to her.
Not saying just because you're famous you have to speak to everyone or be nice to everyone, especially if you're trying to enjoy yourself, HOWEVER, they both looked miserable as sin (so not like she was interrupting anything) and if you put yourself in the public eye a lot of your success comes down to how you speak to your fans. Needless to say, she went right off him! (Just to add, she had a boyfriend and didnt fancy him or anything so she wasnt being one of those annoying, flirty girls, she really isnt like that!)
Reminds me of when my daughters surprised me for Christmas years ago with tickets to the clothes show in Birmingham, I was a big fan of the streets a band at the time and the lead singer was there with a couple of wannabe models, my daughter went up to him to ask for a autograph he was really rude to her saying I'm here on a day off, my daughter responded with you don't get a day off you're only famous because people like my mum like your music , he backtracked instantly and went to grab the paper and pen my daughter said keep them you'll need to learn your signature for signing on the dole because with your attitude you won't be famous for long 🤣🤣🤣 she was 15...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Tree_

VIP Member
I can't stand the bint. What's relatable about forgetting your underwear? I've dont it before but I don't feel like we're all in the together. I was just pissed off as it was autumn i was in a dress with no tights and my fanny was getting cold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I'm not sure whether she's still classed as a celeb, or influencer nowadays but will pop it in this section for now..

Does she get on anyone elses tits or just mine?🙈
Everybody seems to love her, and to be fair she does come across as a nice woman, there's just something that grates on me?!
Am I completely alone?

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Joosephine

I dont think shes very genuine. She was happy to play the dumb blonde when xfactor called for it yet very well spoken on loose women.

I also get really sick of everyone saying how she keeps birth/motherhood real! What is she doing that's so different to each and every mother out there? I dont get why she is praised so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Niamhm

Chatty Member
So glad I'm not the only one! My boy is 7 months old so when she first had her baby I was so glad to see someone so real about it.. Until it wasn't. There's plenty of days when you have your shit together and everything goes smoothly and there's days when it's hard, that's as a 21 year old ftm. But this is her 3rd child, and every day is just so hard for her.. It became unbearable and just so fake. No new mum doesn't shower for 3 weeks, even if you have to put the baby just outside the bathroom with the door open you can do it. Every single thing for that baby is gifted, so she has unlimited clothing him for free yet can't be bothered to even change him. Pimping him out all over sm and TV, she's actually vile. Oh and the fact she's all pally with Mrs hinch was the last straw! Two awful, money hungry, baby selling Essex bimbos.

Sorry for the long rant! But everyone seems to love her 'realness' and I needed to get it off my chest! X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I get her bit fed up of her 'being honest and brave about my body' photos she keeps posting. Bit of a humblebrag tbh as she must know she looks fine. Just endless fishing for compliments.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I actually liked her until very recently when her account has suddenly turned into the stacey shopping channel

Reactions: 44

Lalobadee

VIP Member
She is another Mrs Hinch who pretends to be just like her followers. Yet I think I’ve yet to see her son in a outfit that isn’t gifted. She only shows off things that make her relatable but her house is full of top end stuff. Another one who reaps up every freebie while making out she is a goddess buy helping small businesses.

Didn’t she get caught smokin throughout her second last pregnancy and said it was ok as the doctor told her too. As it was safer than quitting. Hardly mum of year.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I honestly think she's overexposing that little baby and it's put me right off her, her whole pregnancy was total Instagram overkill you'd of thought the world was awaiting the arrival of the second coming and now every time I go on IG suggested thing there's always a new a picture of her with the baby popping up she even featured him on celeb goggle box it's so ott, like we get it Stace you Joe are fame hungry but please leave your baby out of it till he's old enough to decide for himself he might not want to be recognised and your giving him no say from the second he was born .

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Kmux

VIP Member
Thread suggestion-

Stacey doesn’t wash her pits or her bits, her hair could fry chips and her pubes are full of nits

too much 🤔🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Stacey Solomon: Better at Swashing than Washing

Stacey Solomon: Better at swiping than wiping

Stacey Solomon: Better at internet hits than cleaning her pits

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh thank goodness, I thought it was genuinely just me!🤦‍♀️
Yes! And I know she's had a baby, and has 3 kids, and it's bloody hard work..
But she doesn't half moan. She's started to come across very woe is me lately.
Just little things, like how she said after she had rex she didn't shower in 3 weeks!?
Or the other day where she said she was so tired she couldn't be bothered to change the babys clothes for bed.
God sake woman, just get on with it!

• Sick
Reactions: 33

raynorxo

I used to really like her, but had to unfollow when she wants to reach out to new mums but only if they have a blue tick by their name. Allllll the swipe ups and gifted outfits and day trips. All the ditzy locking yourself in a car and out of the house and I’m running late after sleeping in the same clothes for 3 days and stinking dirty nappies on the floor and how funny it is to make soup out of mouldy veg. What is this manic I’m such a crap parent but it makes hilarious content malarkey all about?! Aaaaand the added wrinkly arsehole real body pics make me want to vom. Or flashing off a few stretch marks on a size 12 body thinking it’s brave and rea.If my mate asked me to take a pic of her in a dirty house squeezed into her 3 year olds Cinderella dress for the gram we would be having words. Don’t they have real mates who should be telling them to get. A. Grip. Oops sorry for getting carried away.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Stacy saying more downright lies about this place. No address, and car registrations are ever shared here or doxxing. We take privacy far more seriously than they do and don't allow private stuff to be posted here even if they themselves reveal it.

They just can't take it's comments on their shady activity so have to tell massive lies. It's not character assassination calling you out on your dishonesty Stacy.

View attachment 44628
What a joke to say you’d like the government to have the power to shut this site down! The government having the power to silence its citizens?? No thank you. Off you pop to North Korea if that’s the life you want 👋

• Haha
  • Heart

Sp20191

VIP Member
She's back home and back in the same bed sheets and back with the sarcastic "Susan" comments.
Coming back from a holiday to a dirty bed....no thanks!!
Must be minging as well as all 5 of them very often sleep in it!!
Sheer laziness!! 🤢🤢
I don’t get this whole same bed sheets thing....I only have one duvet and one sheet, they can be washed and dried within 2 hours! Anyone that sees my room would assume I’ve never washed them, but they’re washed weekly....

Reactions: 32