Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she does, but as someone who is self employed, presence is everything, my first maternity leave, I lost 15 clients just because I had 9 months off with my baby, so although I had enough to love from with maternity allowance when that finished I was down a big chunk of money a month and a lot of time to build my clients back up!
my 2nd Mat leave I learned to stay present and didn’t take as much time off as the first time because I couldn’t afford to lose people.

It’s the same for Stacey I suppose if she’s not present/current/seen to be doing things it might not affect her now but it might have done when she went back to work, does that make sense?

If you aren’t in that position it’s hard to understand what 9 months away from your business can do x
It's not an issue with my understanding. I just think there's self-employed astute business minded people like yourself and then there's the likes of Stacey Solomon who have an agent, management, advisors and contacts to continue their career. As I said in my previous post, I think she's made a conscious choice to continue her work commitments and I think this is to the detriment of her mental health. If this is the case, like I said before, I would have hoped Joe would encourage her to take a break from work and a break from social media.

Reactions: 9
I see, maybe I'm naive but I would surely think she has enough in the bank to keep her going for longer than a few months after Rex was born... 🤷‍♀️ It's not as if she needs to stay current for Loose Women, they're all has beens anyway so she could've taken 6 months off to focus on her family and herself without jeopardising future gigs.
I think she possibly could, but I also think these 'celebs' love the attention and adoration that they get from the public and so are scared to ever be away from it for any lengh of time, incase their fans forget them and they would then soon be z list, plus the lifestyles they have need to be upheld so they do need the money.

As it seems with all these celebs and Instagramers money is king and is put before all else.

The rest of us would just take time off to be with baby and cut back if necessary, as baby is more important than the money?

As for sleeping in your clothes that's just wrong on every level, why aren't her family saying something??

Reactions: 7
I think she possibly could, but I also think these 'celebs' love the attention and adoration that they get from the public and so are scared to ever be away from it for any lengh of time, incase their fans forget them and they would then soon be z list, plus the lifestyles they have need to be upheld so they do need the money.

As it seems with all these celebs and Instagramers money is king and is put before all else.

The rest of us would just take time off to be with baby and cut back if necessary, as baby is more important than the money?

As for sleeping in your clothes that's just wrong on every level, why aren't her family saying something??
This 👌

That makes complete sense about loving the attention 😍🧐

Reactions: 4
I vaguely remember reading before Rex was born that Stacey didn’t plan on taking a lot of mat leave! I believe it was something to do with the fact that she is self employed and her line of work can be unpredictable. For example should could have jobs lined up relatively close to the birth of Rex but have nothing planned for say 6 months after that! So basically taking the money while she can get it!
To be honest I understand this however I’m not sure it’s working out so well for Stacey. She does seem to be struggling.

Reactions: 7

A baby is more important but so is paying the bills 😂 I’d have loved to have just taken more time and cut back but the truth is if I did that we would be homeless! Things aren’t always black and white and we have to make sacrifices, obviously I’m sure that’s prob not the case with Stacey but it is the reality for a lot of people x

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why it's an issue if she chooses to return to work in her chosen career a couple of months after having a baby. Why can't she be a mother and have a career? Maybe she has returned to work because she enjoys it, or she feels it benefits her mental health being productive/busy/sociable, there is nothing wrong with that. And she is still entitled to say it tires her out even though she made the choice to do that.
No one is criticising Joe for going back to working away in the Maldives etc so soon after Rex was born.

I may not like many of the things she does but I think criticising a womans career choices after having a baby should be left in way behind. This is 2019!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't understand why it's an issue if she chooses to return to work in her chosen career a couple of months after having a baby. Why can't she be a mother and have a career? Maybe she has returned to work because she enjoys it, or she feels it benefits her mental health being productive/busy/sociable, there is nothing wrong with that. And she is still entitled to say it tires her out even though she made the choice to do that.
No one is criticising Joe for going back to working away in the Maldives etc so soon after Rex was born.

I may not like many of the things she does but I think criticising a womans career choices after having a baby should be left in way behind. This is 2019!
Not sure which post you're referring to but if its mine then my point has been missed entirely.

Reactions: 1
A baby is more important but so is paying the bills 😂 I’d have loved to have just taken more time and cut back but the truth is if I did that we would be homeless! Things aren’t always black and white and we have to make sacrifices, obviously I’m sure that’s prob not the case with Stacey but it is the reality for a lot of people x
I agree people do need to make sacrifices of course, but what I am saying is, surely between Stacey & Joe is that she could of taken more time off with Rex but as I said I think that celebs are scared to loose their popularity if they are away too long.
It does seem that Stacey is struggling a little, so why not cut back and leave social media alone for a few months, it's because they just can't, stop with all the posts, filming etc etc.
Did she have to film her home last night in bed fully clothed, no, so why do it, go home, wash, change and cuddle your baby, stop filming everything 😡 we don't want to see it.

Reactions: 3
Joe didn't seem to do much apart from ITV competitions and the I'm a celeb spin off show. Perhaps she took on the work thinking Joe would be home, but now he's signed for DOI he's out more so she has to take rex when she goes to work 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I liked her until she had her youngest and made out having a child was the hardest impossible thing ever even though she already had 2? It’s defiantly hard but not shaving your legs for 2+ months or washing your hair or leaving the house I thought was a tad excessive it sounded like a Pitty party on all her stories I felt sorry for her at first then it got to much for me to watch it’s her third child ffs! then she joined up with Mrs hinch I can just imagine them been 2 witches together tbh but they’ve joined together to fight the trolls 😂 funny thing is Stacy before meeting Mrs hinch slagged of half of Mrs hinch’s tips and storage solutions 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She had a young kid when she was on X factor and left him with her mum to live in the X factor house then also went on tour. Then obviously left her second child while she worked so not sure why this child is any different? I’m sure she can afford childcare or ask her Mum to look after him?

I also find it strange that this is her third child yet she acts like she’s a first time mum?!

Reactions: 14
I think Joe seems fed up. Although he was a 'celeb' of sorts he was never really out and about in the public eye sharing his own personal life.
When he and Stacey first got together it seemed to remain that way however over time she has slowly but surely eradicated any sense of privacy from their home.

He was never one to have his other child brandished about newspapers and TV studios but seems to have no say in that happening to Rex.

Reactions: 4
Feeling sick at her story last night of her asleep in her make up, it’s not relatable it’s disgusting

Reactions: 5
Feeling sick at her story last night of her asleep in her make up, it’s not relatable it’s disgusting
The falling asleep with the make up on doesn't gross me out. I've done that enough after a few too many! It's the getting up and going to work dor days after with it still on, having clearly not showered or washed her face. And she thinks it's relatable/cute/funny

Reactions: 9
She acts exactly like hinch on stories very creepy
I think you need to take a look at cleaning my anxiety away’s account if you think Stacey acts like Hinch 🙈 she’s nothing like Hinch compared to some of the cleaning accounts that copy her.

I’m not sticking up for Stacey but the discussion over how soon she’s gone back to work 🙈 my gosh! Maybe, just maybe she wants to go back to work, for no other reason but she enjoys it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I agree with what someone said above, Joe isn’t being judged for choosing to take on a job which meant he wasn’t even in the country yet she’s done a few things in this country and taken her son along and it’s been blamed on her mental health and what not 🙈 seems a bit of a reach for something to put her down over haha discuss her trampy ways of going to bed fully dressed or with baby dribble on or not washing for days etc but my gosh let’s not judge the woman for choosing to be both a mother and to have a career, we’re not doctors here (I’m assuming we’re not doctors 🤣) so let’s not try to diagnose someone we’ve never met before 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm a mother and I have a career. I am certainly not judging her for trying to balance both. However I did comment on whether going back to work this early has had a negative impact on her MH. There's many comments about her trampy ways, but that's a symptom of what the problem is. IMO the problem is she isn't leaving any time for caring for herself. If Joe manages to work and care for his family without any detrimental impact on his MH then good on him. However it can be different for women who have been through the trauma of giving birth. Stacey is going on as though she's a first time Mum... She's clearly finding things very challenging and I think it's positive to say she needs to be kind to herself and take some time to meet her own basis needs of washing etc. I think it's far more positive to comment on this, in case she does read here, than to simply call her a woman for not taking her make up off🤘

Reactions: 6
I think you need to take a look at cleaning my anxiety away’s account if you think Stacey acts like Hinch 🙈 she’s nothing like Hinch compared to some of the cleaning accounts that copy her.

I’m not sticking up for Stacey but the discussion over how soon she’s gone back to work 🙈 my gosh! Maybe, just maybe she wants to go back to work, for no other reason but she enjoys it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I agree with what someone said above, Joe isn’t being judged for choosing to take on a job which meant he wasn’t even in the country yet she’s done a few things in this country and taken her son along and it’s been blamed on her mental health and what not 🙈 seems a bit of a reach for something to put her down over haha discuss her trampy ways of going to bed fully dressed or with baby dribble on or not washing for days etc but my gosh let’s not judge the woman for choosing to be both a mother and to have a career, we’re not doctors here (I’m assuming we’re not doctors 🤣) so let’s not try to diagnose someone we’ve never met before 🤣
This is a gossip site, people are entitled to their opinion. Please don't try to tell people what they can and can't discuss.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have on occasion gone to bed in the same clothes i wore during the day, but to stay in them the next day 😩😬 I work with kids with autism and there are some days where I have less than no energy when I get home. There’s been a couple of occasions where I’ve went into work at 3pm, been involved in bitcoin dangerous incidents and had to stay in for a waking night shift and only got home at 10am or later the next day. But you can bet that if I do that, I’m straight into the shower when I wake up. Plus I’m always in sports leggings/leggings at my work because I don’t want to be chasing after weans in jeans or a skirt 😂

I have on occasion gone to bed in the same clothes i wore during the day, but to stay in them the next day 😩😬 I work with kids with autism and there are some days where I have less than no energy when I get home. There’s been a couple of occasions where I’ve went into work at 3pm, been involved in bitcoin dangerous incidents and had to stay in for a waking night shift and only got home at 10am or later the next day. But you can bet that if I do that, I’m straight into the shower when I wake up. Plus I’m always in sports leggings/leggings at my work because I don’t want to be chasing after weans in jeans or a skirt 😂
Sounds like you work super hard and have reason to be like that, even when she wasn’t at work she wouldn’t shower or get changed for months there must be something deeper going on unless she really is just scruffy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.