Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she has the collage of pictures up on the wall and they are all of her biological kids. So I get he may not want to be on camera but Joe posts pictures of him so why can’t Joe have pictures of his own child up . Maybe there is one hidden picture somewhere . But he is as much the babies brother as her two are.
Jac Jossa and Dan Osborne are like that with his son teddy! There isn’t a single mention of him on Jac’s Instagram, she doesn’t show his room, toys etc and someone called her out on it once and she explained that his mom doesn’t allow her to share anything about him! She’s not allowed to mention him or post pics etc yet Dan can of course because he’s his dad! I read somewhere before it’s the same with Simon Cowell and his partners son from a previous relationship, legally he can’t even be around him yet alone post things about him. Maybe that’s the case and the relationship with his mom and Stacy is poor and she’s not allowed to show anything about him on her social media! Joe has posted a few times his son there playing computer etc with her boys so I’m sure they all get along and as for him going alone on holiday with him then fair play to joe! It must be hard for his son knowing his dad lives with two (now three) other boys and he doesn’t get to see him every day so how special having your dad’s 100% full attention for a week!

Reactions: 11
Jac Jossa and Dan Osborne are like that with his son teddy! There isn’t a single mention of him on Jac’s Instagram, she doesn’t show his room, toys etc and someone called her out on it once and she explained that his mom doesn’t allow her to share anything about him! She’s not allowed to mention him or post pics etc yet Dan can of course because he’s his dad! I read somewhere before it’s the same with Simon Cowell and his partners son from a previous relationship, legally he can’t even be around him yet alone post things about him. Maybe that’s the case and the relationship with his mom and Stacy is poor and she’s not allowed to show anything about him on her social media! Joe has posted a few times his son there playing computer etc with her boys so I’m sure they all get along and as for him going alone on holiday with him then fair play to joe! It must be hard for his son knowing his dad lives with two (now three) other boys and he doesn’t get to see him every day so how special having your dad’s 100% full attention for a week!
It was just the comment Stacey’s son made about Rex having two brothers that made me really sad for him. I doubt that Joes ex asked the other two boys to go around saying Rex has two brothers. Just seems it didn’t occur that he has three brothers and that joes son is as much Rex’s brother as they are .

Reactions: 6
It was just the comment Stacey’s son made about Rex having two brothers that made me really sad for him. I doubt that Joes ex asked the other two boys to go around saying Rex has two brothers. Just seems it didn’t occur that he has three brothers and that joes son is as much Rex’s brother as they are .
No I agree I was just commenting on people saying Stacey doesn’t seem to include him! I see what you’re saying but kids say these things I guess! Despite her flaws Stacy does seem like a good mom and Joe a good dad so I’m sure there is no malicious intent on that front

Reactions: 2
Oh dear, another matching outfit for Rex & Ronnie, for their next play date.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do these people think we are all so totally wrapped up in their lives that we actually believe all this 'best friends' rubbish.

Reactions: 12
I think Stacey has sold out her integrity for fortune collaborating with one of the biggest con artists of this century how can anyone actually believe this is a friendship ? It’s a business opportunity those following both accounts their fans and their army are customers not friends I don’t know how this can be ignored , or that they still defend and adore their girl next door who just loves to clean her little house and likes to shop for bargs ! almost every post is followed by a swipe up or is an ad where is the content ? Where are the cleaning tips , what about her or Stacey is relatable to genuine girl next door ? It’s very hard to feel sorry for some of the followers as they are being duped with their permission , those that follow along because of the anxiety must surely have by now realised that her anxiety is negotiable, if lots of money can be earned then it seems to disappear, only to rear it’s ugly head when faced with justifiable criticism , Stacey knows this and has chosen to join in i can’t find a defence it’s all about the money ...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s with this ‘I’ve changed the bedding Susan’ nonsense that she posted last night on story’s ? ...so you bloody should you scruff

Also leaving your fake eye lashes on is probably not something to boast about JUST TAKE THEM OFF

She’s even started doing the head shake like hinch does when she says good morning

I’ve unfollowed hinch and felt soo much better but I can’t be doing with seeing her become a clone 🤦🏼‍♀️ Rant over :)

Reactions: 6
I've posted about this before, we never see his son, he never goes on holidays with them, Joe went away with just him earlier this year, just the two of them.

Maybe it's the lads mum doesn't want him on camera all the time, if not then I would like to know why he is left out?
I believed the mum may not want her boy splashed everywhere/kept private but

1. Joe has photos of him on his Insta page.
2. I'd call him Joe's boy....as to not use his name if that was to be kept quiet
3. I'd still mention him e.g., your 3 brothers, nickname or our 4 boys.....
4. I'd also make a point of saying Joe's with his boy so it's just us 4 today - it must happen!

When you take on a partner with children they become your life too.
Other people who wish to keep their kids private still include them on social media....it's not difficult.

He don't appear to be included at all :(

Reactions: 7
I don't understand the rush either. It's so much easier when they are just having milk! Think Stacey is a bit confused as she thinks the guidelines are 24 weeks. Noticed a few people have pointed out 6 months is half a year, so 26 weeks 😂

Reactions: 3
I don't understand the rush either. It's so much easier when they are just having milk! Think Stacey is a bit confused as she thinks the guidelines are 24 weeks. Noticed a few people have pointed out 6 months is half a year, so 26 weeks 😂
The tooths not even fully through 😂🤣
Poor kids got 1/3 of a tooth.

I baby led weaned at 9months when my boy was ready.

Reactions: 2
Tooth development is nothing to do with weaning anyway so not sure where she has seen that. If it was the babies that are born with teeth would be on roast dinners a week later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe I'm an old cynic but I wouldn't be surprised if the weaning just happens to coincide with an ad for Ella's Kitchen or such like.

However I will say in her defence while it's RECCOMENDED to wait till 6 months before weaning, sometimes it's the right time for the baby to wean a little earlier. My 3rd is days older than Rex and we have started some simple weaning this weekend. This is with the backing of the Health Professionals,and following advice from the NHS booklet as well as Ella's Kitchen. I'm confident and happy that weaning at 22 weeks is the right thing for my baby, and I suppose Stacy feels the same. She shouldn't be vilified for that.
On a different note I'm not convinced by this new sisterhood with Hinch, it feels far too convenient and set up. It's a PR agencies dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's just full of tit. She has seen that Grinch has weaned Ronnie @ 3 months old and he's 'fine' so she wants to start so they can eat together on play dates guyzzzzzz and eat chinese with them on their mummies sleepover. She talks so much tit its unreal she used to be so likeable now shes just horrid like her bestie Grinch. She says shes going ti start weaning with her friend charlotte yet she only met charlotte 4 days ago ffs. Hardly friends :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The collab will be with Heinz and there will be a new weaning range out called Rex X Ronnie :ROFLMAO::p

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Grinch has commented that she can’t wait for Ronnie and Rex ‘to have teeth together’... 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t agree with weaning before 6 months, but that’s a different story. She does ALL OF THIS for attention. Look at the engagement on that post - she knew exactly what she was doing by saying that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And shes only writing now to be mindful of other mums because bezzie mate grinch is probably regretting weaning ronnie at 3 months ;)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.