Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good god, had Hinch around today to visit.
I'm sure Stacey is morphing into her!

What has happened to the Stacey we all used to like and think she was just the 'girl next door ' of all the people to be associated with, Hinch is not a role model in any way shape or form, she is a greedy, lieing, greedy, narsassist, greedy, excuse of a mother. 😡

Can imagine Hinch coming from her sterile grey house to Stacey's place, couldn't be more different, 🙄
Imagine Hinch taking her gifted minkeh to clean Stacey’s shithole

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a sad social media world we live in when one can’t take a bath without videoing it for fucks sake!!!!!! The world doesn’t need to see every second of their lives

Reactions: 13
That post about being afraid to tell people she doesn't breastfeed ? Wtf ? There's nothing wrong with bottle feeding even if you could breast feed or not ? Why is a big deal for a post ? 🙄

Reactions: 14
That post about being afraid to tell people she doesn't breastfeed ? Wtf ? There's nothing wrong with bottle feeding even if you could breast feed or not ? Why is a big deal for a post ? 🙄
Fucks me off. No one gives a tit how you feed your baby. It's all milk at the end of the day whether it's from the tit or teat.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Trying to get herself in the papers again . Like she was was for embracing stretch marks and hairy legs etc. It’s all part of her woman supporting woman now buy from my swipe ups .

Reactions: 10
Shoot me... but in comparison to Hinch's house... I really like Stacey's, it's more lived I, colourful, albeit messy. But more relatable. I wonder who reached out to who first as they seems such an unlikely friendship. Also rex is adorable. I think Ronnie spending time with them will do him the world of good.

I was ashamed to admit breastfeeding hadn’t worked for me when my boy was born. To the extent that I lied to my health visitor about it and didn’t even admit to friends and family that I’d phased it out until weeks later. I felt like a failure and I have to say if I’d seen Stacey’s post back then I would have appreciated it greatly.

Still can’t stand her and won’t follow her though 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Shoot me... but in comparison to Hinch's house... I really like Stacey's, it's more lived I, colourful, albeit messy. But more relatable. I wonder who reached out to who first as they seems such an unlikely friendship. Also rex is adorable. I think Ronnie spending time with them will do him the world of good.
I bet the first meeting they had a few weeks back was very well orchestrated by Gleam, and they must get on I'm guessing so had a return visit from Hinch, unless of course it's all set up.
I thought it odd that both boys had the same baby vest on?
I am very cynical I'm afraid, and don't believe for one minute their friendship is just that, it's all a set up to get followers and God knows what else by the PR company.
We will see how it all pans out.

Reactions: 11
I bet the first meeting they had a few weeks back was very well orchestrated by Gleam, and they must get on I'm guessing so had a return visit from Hinch, unless of course it's all set up.
I thought it odd that both boys had the same baby vest on?
I am very cynical I'm afraid, and don't believe for one minute their friendship is just that, it's all a set up to get followers and God knows what else by the PR company.
We will see how it all pans out.

Mmm now that makes more sense, maybe I'm just a bit naive! Their stories after the visit yesterday did seem very scripted about Hinch not cleaning up etc. I was actually surprised Jamie was there... maybe there is something in the pipe line for Jamie & Joe. Who knows 🤷‍♀️

Mmm now that makes more sense, maybe I'm just a bit naive! Their stories after the visit yesterday did seem very scripted about Hinch not cleaning up etc. I was actually surprised Jamie was there... maybe there is something in the pipe line for Jamie & Joe. Who knows 🤷‍♀️
Oh jeez Sophie & Stace.... Jamie and Joe. Oh dear god. How did I not see this before 😂😂

Reactions: 8

Oh jeez Sophie & Stace.... Jamie and Joe. Oh dear god. How did I not see this before 😂😂
Jeez, a reality show of their unlikely friendship 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It wouldn’t even occur to me to get baby grows made up for my baby and his little cousin who is the same age and he is family. I wouldn’t even do it when my friend has her baby and I’ve known her for 16 years. Those two have know each other for what a little over a month . It’s all set up .

It wouldn’t even occur to me to get baby grows made up for my baby and his little cousin who is the same age and he is family. I wouldn’t even do it when my friend has her baby and I’ve known her for 16 years. Those two have know each other for what a little over a month . It’s all set up .
Exactly, this is all a set up. So many people on Stacey's post saying how wonderful it is they are best friends, friends for life etc etc, why can't people see it for what it is, they are all so wrapped up in celebrity it's sickening.

Between these two they have been given enough free stuff to be able to help every new mum in the country, yet all the ever do is take take take.

What are they doing with all the unwanted gifted stuff, there must be bucket loads of it.
Companies falling over themselves to gift them stuff, when Hinch is already a multi millionaire and Stacey must be well on the way. So much greed it's mind blowing, why don't they do some good and post stories showing them giving the stuff to others who actually need it?

I follow a few Instagramers who's kids are fighting cancer, two young mums dying of lung disease. It's just so sad they would give anything just to live, yet here are two mums who are so self absorbed, taking and expecting everything for free, the greed is overwhelming and sickening, when others just want to stay alive to see Christmas with their kids.

Shame on Stacey, Hinch and all the other greedy money grabbing instergrammers out there.

Rant over ☺

Reactions: 20
I can’t help but think there is a set up collaboration between the two and that’s why they are forcing this fake friendship . Known each other for a few weeks and declaring how much they love each other . Are people stupid? It’s either a joint book about parenting or something baby clothes . It’s not a true friendship I mean love and trust takes years or even months to build up. Not days literally days. They forget we all know how much they have met up as they post what they are up to everyday . Or maybe it’s Hinch trying to break into TV and using Stacey as a stepping stone after her cringe fest on this morning when she was awful .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel bad for Joes kid. Stacey’s son was telling a story about Rex having two brothers. He has three brothers they clearly don’t see him as part of the family. Yet Joe treats her two as his own.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The first half of loose women today was her making a good attempt at it being the stacey show. Havnt watched it in a while but got the impression gloria and janet aren't too fond of her.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel bad for Joes kid. Stacey’s son was telling a story about Rex having two brothers. He has three brothers they clearly don’t see him as part of the family. Yet Joe treats her two as his own.
I've posted about this before, we never see his son, he never goes on holidays with them, Joe went away with just him earlier this year, just the two of them.

Maybe it's the lads mum doesn't want him on camera all the time, if not then I would like to know why he is left out?

Reactions: 6
I've posted about this before, we never see his son, he never goes on holidays with them, Joe went away with just him earlier this year, just the two of them.

Maybe it's the lads mum doesn't want him on camera all the time, if not then I would like to know why he is left out?
Yeah she has the collage of pictures up on the wall and they are all of her biological kids. So I get he may not want to be on camera but Joe posts pictures of him so why can’t Joe have pictures of his own child up . Maybe there is one hidden picture somewhere . But he is as much the babies brother as her two are.

Reactions: 4
I thought Stacey was an alright person, but this friendship with The Grinch has put me right off her. She cant be a nice person if she hangs around with that Saleswoman!! Right up each other's bums 🤢

Reactions: 9
I thought Stacey was an alright person, but this friendship with The Grinch has put me right off her. She cant be a nice person if she hangs around with that Saleswoman!! Right up each other's bums 🤢
Think Stacey likes to come across as the girl next door however the friendship with hinch, the stories around cleaning and organisation are so staged.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.