Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really worrying me that if those rainbow beads aren't stuck on properly they are a major choking hazard 😭

Reactions: 10
She’s an idiot. Hundreds of choking hazards next to a babies playmat. No wonder her and Mrs Hinch are pals, both absolute knobs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Stacey trying to be Hinch? We now have the dishwasher accompanied by music, 😴 it never ends, just why?

Reactions: 4
Yep she is definitely trying to make more money trying to copy Hinch. Her last post had the stickers, cleaning worktops to music etc, and then the swipe up links appeared in case the minions want the same.

I used to like Stacey but she is showing her true self, I really dislike her now. As narsassist as the rest of them.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 47125

That's worrying.

I don't want to comment on her looks, but her eyelashes are.. Like spider legs.

For some reason, I look at her and I think she smells. I'm not sure why and it's irrational but I think seeing her on the toilet etc didn't help with her image.
That has to be fabricated........ Joe a ‘hunk’ 😳and who the duck says hunk these days 🙄

I think you need to take a look at cleaning my anxiety away’s account if you think Stacey acts like Hinch 🙈 she’s nothing like Hinch compared to some of the cleaning accounts that copy her.

I’m not sticking up for Stacey but the discussion over how soon she’s gone back to work 🙈 my gosh! Maybe, just maybe she wants to go back to work, for no other reason but she enjoys it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I agree with what someone said above, Joe isn’t being judged for choosing to take on a job which meant he wasn’t even in the country yet she’s done a few things in this country and taken her son along and it’s been blamed on her mental health and what not 🙈 seems a bit of a reach for something to put her down over haha discuss her trampy ways of going to bed fully dressed or with baby dribble on or not washing for days etc but my gosh let’s not judge the woman for choosing to be both a mother and to have a career, we’re not doctors here (I’m assuming we’re not doctors 🤣) so let’s not try to diagnose someone we’ve never met before 🤣
I don’t care if she doesn’t shave her arm pits, or if she sleeps in her make up or doesn’t wash her hair for a week or stays in the same clothes for three days on the trot blimey she could wear them for three weeks running who gives a tit because let’s face it there are many many people out there who never shave their legs, armpits or fanny and that’s their choice and they go to bed in their make up and clothes, again their choice and I worked with someone who never washed their own hair but left it a week then went to the hairdressers but hey that was her choice but it’s the stupid constant ADs and acting gormless it’s the act designed to appeal that’s grating and the ‘how do I do it silly old me’ well I suppose you do what you did the other two times but this time round with much more money, gifts and support so leave the helpless act out and go back to the Stacey we liked and stop hanging round with that twit Mrs grinch 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What are these stupid toilet duck ads about her and joe are doing absolute deperados chatting pure tit in the toilet about a bog cleaner 🤣🤣excuse the pun 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The videos of her dancing while mopping today - I couldn’t handle the second hand CRINGE!

Reactions: 6
I used to like Stacey, started going off her with the constant ads and swipe ups. Final straw was the singing/dancing while mopping today, acting the idiot when im sure she is much brighter than she likes you to believe. She is morphing in to hinch the way she is talking, cleaning etc etc. Its an unfollow from me

Reactions: 5
Forgot she was going to Ireland and had 10 minutes? And then got out with all the stuff for a baby in 10 minutes? 🤨 As If.

Reactions: 9
Going out all day and then wearing those clothes to bed is disgusting. But going out all day, on a plane and whatever other transportation she used and then to bed is even worse. Vile. Think of all the germs from just a plane. Yuck. Not surprised you never see Joe in the mornings, they probably have separate bedrooms. Wouldn’t blame him!

Going out all day and then wearing those clothes to bed is disgusting. But going out all day, on a plane and whatever other transportation she used and then to bed is even worse. Vile. Think of all the germs from just a plane. Yuck. Not surprised you never see Joe in the mornings, they probably have separate bedrooms. Wouldn’t blame him!
And she was walking through the airport in pj bottoms and slippers. Who even does that?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.