Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a scruffy grifter who isn't loyal to anything, even her own children.

One day they will look back at how they were used as props to sell things and dislike her for what she did. How does she have 5.9 million followers who can't see through this crap, she's literally profiting off them believing Stacey uses any of the stuff she sells!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

One day they will look back at how they were used as props to sell things and dislike her for what she did. How does she have 5.9 million followers who can't see through this crap, she's literally profiting off them believing Stacey uses any of the stuff she sells!
Stacey's followers can't be very bright if they believe in everything she posts. Just an iota of critical thinking would help them see that her entire life is smoke and mirrors, and nothing she says is genuine. She's a walking talking advertisement and gets paid extremely well for doing so. A multi-millionaire advertising £35 shampoo to people on minimum wage is sickening.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That jewellery makes my teeth itch. It’s so shiny!! You only have to look at trustpilot reviews to see its tat. Even the 5 star ones start “my bracelet broke” or “the ring tarnished” and then go on to rate the customer service as good because they got the pieces replaced with minimal fuss.

I’d rather have a good piece of jewellery in the first place and not have to get it replaced every couple of months.

She’d literally flog anything. Cheap and nasty.
Wow it looks so cheap.and nasty. Gold.plated stainless steel haha

Reactions: 8

Blimey I didn’t realise she was up to 5.9 million followers now. It’ll be six million soon then and presumably she can start charging even more for adverts as her reach goes up

• Sad
Reactions: 9

I would like to know if she put away money for her kids( they earned it) but I bet she doesn’t!!
Yes I agree when they are older, they will realised - she sold them for money and they had no privacy and no money.. I hope she is old and alone in her golden cage !!

Reactions: 9
I would like to know if she put away money for her kids( they earned it) but I bet she doesn’t!!
Yes I agree when they are older, they will realised - she sold them for money and they had no privacy and no money.. I hope she is old and alone in her golden cage !!
If she has stashed money away for the little ones, for university, first house deposit etc then I'd have a lot more time for her, but I can't help feeling she fritters away everything she has on cigarettes and alcohol (to quote Oasis). Maybe the golden child has a healthy bank balance though? 'Curly' haired angel child Rose who will be given whatever her little heart desires over the years.

Reactions: 11
That jewellery makes my teeth itch. It’s so shiny!! You only have to look at trustpilot reviews to see its tat. Even the 5 star ones start “my bracelet broke” or “the ring tarnished” and then go on to rate the customer service as good because they got the pieces replaced with minimal fuss.

I’d rather have a good piece of jewellery in the first place and not have to get it replaced every couple of months.

She’d literally flog anything. Cheap and nasty.

I’ve seen loads of reviews similar on social media adverts and can’t believe people would buy such cheap looking tat. I make jewellery and it makes me so mad these companies are able to charge a lot of money for it all because scammers like SSS pretend they’ve designed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen loads of reviews similar on social media adverts and can’t believe people would buy such cheap looking tat. I make jewellery and it makes me so mad these companies are able to charge a lot of money for it all because scammers like SSS pretend they’ve designed it.
I love handmade jewellery, I'd rather wear something unique and hand crafted than the mass produced stuff SSS advertises.

Reactions: 11
What mother of 3 young kids can go for a lavish bath when they should all be getting their dinner. Most mums are usually making dinner, getting ready for clubs for their pickles or doing homework more so with the ages of the 3 young ones!!

Reactions: 22
What mother of 3 young kids can go for a lavish bath when they should all be getting their dinner. Most mums are usually making dinner, getting ready for clubs for their pickles or doing homework more so with the ages of the 3 young ones!!
It's so obvious that Stacey doesn't do the heavy lifting associated with caring for her children. She just dresses them up in matchy matchy clothes for Instagram, or cooks an inedible Hello Fresh meal for the money it generates. Everything else is left to the nanny.

Reactions: 19
It's so obvious that Stacey doesn't do the heavy lifting associated with caring for her children. She just dresses them up in matchy matchy clothes for Instagram, or cooks an inedible Hello Fresh meal for the money it generates. Everything else is left to the nanny.
and the cleaners; gardeners, general dogs bodies basically everyone except her

That’s why a lot of mums say she makes them feel bad about themselves because she has 5 kids and from her insta you see her doing loads of stuff like crafts, tv work, decorating.c getting glammed up, doing her hair, sorting the garden, meetings, long baths, exercising cooking etc etc as if she does it all herself while raising 5 kids and caring for animals and cooking for her extended family and having date nights and holidays, but like the other posters have replied to your post, it’s all fake, she isn’t doing all of that, she isn’t doing it all by herself and she lies about so much eg says she has no nanny, doesn’t admit half her kids live in the next village, pretends she’s got all the kids when others instas show they’re with their dads/grandparents/aunts etc.

Reactions: 28
She is a lying witch !! No other words ! And I hope once the kids are older they will tell how it really was

Reactions: 5
Still shocks me that Leighton has only just turned 12 years old, which is still young imo, yet has been living in that annex since he was 9. 😳😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
People of Kos lock up your daughters/nieces/sisters/any female relative under the age of 30ish as Dodgy Dave is on the island and no doubt trawling for women, possibly even the next Mrs Solomon *shudder* 😳

Oh yes, with his 18/19 year old son in tow (now I’m not saying it’s the only reason he’s taken him on holiday but heck, I’m guessing woman of a similar age to him will be more likely to talk to Dave if he’s with him than just being a dodgy, pervy old man with terrible teeth on his own) and no doubt Papa Solomon will soon be filling his Instagram with pictures of him posing with scantily clad women, clearly not realising just how icky and inappropriately he comes across. 🤢

I’m also getting the feeling that the good old chestnuts of ‘I’m a professional photographer, you could be a model…’ and ‘oh you’re from the UK, my daughter’s Stacey Solomon…’ will be reeled out at every possible opportunity. 😖

I wonder if he’s paid for this trip, or it’s another blag gotten off the back of the ‘Solomon’ name? Not that he’d declare it properly of course, he never does. Duplicitous money-grabbing grifters the lot of ‘em. 🤨

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
People of Kos lock up your daughters/nieces/sisters/any female relative under the age of 30ish as Dodgy Dave is on the island and no doubt trawling for women, possibly even the next Mrs Solomon *shudder* 😳

Oh yes, with his 18/19 year old son in tow (now I’m not saying it’s the only reason he’s taken him on holiday but heck, I’m guessing woman of a similar age to him will be more likely to talk to Dave if he’s with him than just being a dodgy, pervy old man with terrible teeth on his own) and no doubt Papa Solomon will soon be filling his Instagram with pictures of him posing with scantily clad women, clearly not realising just how icky and inappropriately he comes across. 🤢

I’m also getting the feeling that the good old chestnuts of ‘I’m a professional photographer, you could be a model…’ and ‘oh you’re from the UK, my daughter’s Stacey Solomon…’ will be reeled out at every possible opportunity. 😖

I wonder if he’s paid for this trip, or it’s another blag gotten off the back of the ‘Solomon’ name? Not that he’d declare it properly of course, he never does. Duplicitous money-grabbing grifters the lot of ‘em. 🤨
Yuck 🤮 I wish I hadn’t checked out his stories. He does love doing selfies doesn’t he? Making a big thing of showing us which hotel he’s in. Usually ‘celebs’ don’t reveal until after their holiday for fear of Huns rushing to where they. Oh wait…. 🧐 he probably wants the ladies to come running. I’d be mortified if I was his son

• Sick
Yuck 🤮 I wish I hadn’t checked out his stories. He does love doing selfies doesn’t he? Making a big thing of showing us which hotel he’s in. Usually ‘celebs’ don’t reveal until after their holiday for fear of Huns rushing to where they. Oh wait…. 🧐 he probably wants the ladies to come running. I’d be mortified if I was his son
Kos was on my list of holiday destinations this year. It’s tainted now and I won’t be going.

Reactions: 6
Stacey Solomon: Would I lie to you? Of course I bloody would…I’ve been doing it daily for years and gotten away with it. I have no morals and only care about money and fame.
---

Well as Stacey works for Jet2 and her dad has made a point of making sure we know he’s flying with them, I think we can safely say this trip is fully gifted in order to advertise the company. David is a slimy, creepy grifter. The Solomon’s are as tight as anything despite the wealth. They are leeches- taking what they can for free. Stacey’s a millionaire, yet happily takes a gifted holiday to Turkey worth £46k, doesn’t properly declare it as an AD so that her followers don’t realise and they think she’s actually paid for her family holiday. These lying grifters will continue to take while they can get away with it. They can afford to pay for their family holidays, hiring of motor homes etc. They choose not to whilst pretending they are just like any other ordinary family. Awful family - the whole lot of them are rotten.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.