Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s damned if she does and if she doesn’t. If she hadn’t written some gushing message of love the huns would question why stace isn’t supporting her bubs.
Very true. I guess that’s the sad state of affairs when you sell your whole life on social media. Everything you post has to have a purpose and agenda. It’s madness. I think that’s why I dislike these people. I just don’t understand them.

Reactions: 31
It’s a nice message but why didn’t she just send it privately if they’re best mates?

When my Dad passed I had to delete all my socials as I just couldn’t face people we hadn’t seen in years posting about him. All genuine friends of mine and his messaged us privately instead of jumping on a public grief bandwagon. Only speaking from my experience of course everyone deals with grief differently.
I think because she is in the public eye then if she doesn't she'll be criticised but I like to think she has reached out to her privately too. I do agree with what you are saying as, when we lost a close family member a few months back as well as someone in intensive care, the curtain twitchers were out in force on my social media. I didn't post a thing and any DMs just got a thank you in reply. Anybody who really knows me knows what's happening anyway. Like you say everyone deals with it differently but I can't be doing with public announcements.

Reactions: 14
With the speculation about Stacey's relationship with Mrs Hinch, she has posted this. It's very ott if they're not actually still friends (tend or otherwise).
View attachment 2922505
Real or tend friends, she has to keep up the pretence either way so it was inevitable she would leave a message.

Its a sweet message, and I hope she really means it..but I still don't think they are at all close in real life.

Reactions: 19
He's one sickening repulsive man ok for you to wish that you were on holidays every day when you get them free or your daughters take you. Put that disgusting body away and clean your teeth

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He's one sickening repulsive man ok for you to wish that you were on holidays every day when you get them free or your daughters take you. Put that disgusting body away and clean your teeth
He did this yesterday too, or something similar. I find the way he behaves so smug and showing off in such bad taste. He is very unlikeable

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Think he should be staying home and learning how to form correct sentences 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s a nice message but why didn’t she just send it privately if they’re best mates?

When my Dad passed I had to delete all my socials as I just couldn’t face people we hadn’t seen in years posting about him. All genuine friends of mine and his messaged us privately instead of jumping on a public grief bandwagon. Only speaking from my experience of course everyone deals with grief differently.
She didn’t sentd it on private (which she 100 percent should have) is so she can get attentions from the post Stacy doesn’t do anything or post anything that doesn’t benefit her. Conniving witch so she is!!
---
He gives me the boak🤮freeloading bleep so he is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When my parent died last year a cousin posted a photo with my parent and another person saying they would be missed. I started getting messages then so I put it up online to stop the barrage of questions. Otherwise there wouldn’t have been anything posted.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That rogue apostrophe is pissing me off. That, and his awful yellow teeth and sweaty torso, and smug grin. :sick: :sick: :sick:
They’re a very unfortunate looking family but they don’t seem to see it. They’re always posting close up selfies etc.

When Stacey does those ultra close up vids of her “skincare routine” (whatever she’s flogging at the time) the way she comes right to to the camera dragging her skin about gives me the proper boke. Needs a trigger warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Assuming they are still friends, then that's a sweet message to send to someone bereaved, I don't think we can criticise her for that.
I think it's a bit naff.. Inch was a bridesmaid at her wedding so if we're going on that level of friendship (regardless of it's fake ect) I would of thought they had the kind of friendship that she could of said I'm here if you need me/if you need anything.

Any of my friends, ive said I'm here if you need to talk or need anything. Mario has actually said it 👀

I think their relationship is still a big farce

Reactions: 8
Her comment on Mrs Hinch was ignored by hinch, yet she commented on others posted after Stacey!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Her comment on Mrs Hinch was ignored by hinch, yet she commented on others posted after Stacey!
Becuase they're not friends, none of the other moronic isntagrammers that have posted are friends with her either. Nothing on insta is real it's all fake 'love yous' and ' my worlds' and pathetic motivational quotes with stupid music over the top. I wish the whole of instagram would crash for a few months so people would wake up to these absolute scamming con artists that live off stupid sheep that copy their every move and click on every link. Stacey's made herself look like a right head commenting on there just so her sheep see it, and hinch is just as pathetic sitting on insta replying to strangers when her dad isn't even buried yet, they live for attention it's just gross!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I thought her comment to hinch was strange. They are clearly no longer friends and the friends contract has expired.
That comment kind of gives the impression that she cares but doesn't. It's a strange wishy washy message.
Im sure she could have managed better than that

Reactions: 20
I thought her comment to hinch was strange. They are clearly no longer friends and the friends contract has expired.
That comment kind of gives the impression that she cares but doesn't. It's a strange wishy washy message.
100%. If they were friends Stacey would have known before yesterday. They FaceTime every night appaz. Yet Stacey has been posting non stop until it was announced publicly yesterday (presumably out of respect?!).

I dislike them both. Historically Hinch more but in the last 6 months stinky stace has caught up. They’d both sell their grannies if it’d get them a few quid and insta likes.

Can’t deny though what Stacey has done go Hinch is gross. Literally taken over her whole persona. For Hinch I think the friendship was real. Stacey turned them into frenemies. She likes to come across as this goofy sweet woman child when in fact she’s a very shrewd and ruthless business woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's not heartfelt, she tells the dozy huns who follow her she loves them, it's lost its meaning. It's half arsed, look at the "&" in it and it starts with I. It's for the followers and public eye post.

Hinch has put a heart on Saffs post, she hasn't on Stacey's post..

Reactions: 11
100%. If they were friends Stacey would have known before yesterday. They FaceTime every night appaz. Yet Stacey has been posting non stop until it was announced publicly yesterday (presumably out of respect?!).

I dislike them both. Historically Hinch more but in the last 6 months stinky stace has caught up. They’d both sell their grannies if it’d get them a few quid and insta likes.

Can’t deny though what Stacey has done go Hinch is gross. Literally taken over her whole persona. For Hinch I think the friendship was real. Stacey turned them into frenemies. She likes to come across as this goofy sweet woman child when in fact she’s a very shrewd and ruthless business woman.
I’m not a fan of Hinch at all but what you’ve said has got me thinking and I almost feel sorry for Hinch. Almost! I feel Hinch has very few, if any, friends so she could’ve been totally taken in by SSS friendship. Then Stacey pinches her ideas etc etc and she realises she wasn’t a friend after all. I did used to like Stacey before she moved, but Tattle really did open my eyes and just watching her gush to her sheep makes me mad now as it’s clearly all false. Anyway I’ve given my head a wobble because Hinch has no pals because she isn’t a nice person!

Reactions: 25