Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night she really pissed me off. While she was doing her blabbing on instagram- she pull her top down , so she could show off her half top( so everyone will go ohh Stacey you are soo skinny bla bla) nope my lovely Sheep’s she is coming out with gym wear, app etc .. she only wants your money !!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Last night she really pissed me off. While she was doing her blabbing on instagram- she pull her top down , so she could show off her half top( so everyone will go ohh Stacey you are soo skinny bla bla) nope my lovely Sheep’s she is coming out with gym wear, app etc .. she only wants your money !!!
This really annoyed me as well! Why can’t her sheep see she is playing them like a fiddle to the dance of her tune

Reactions: 15
This is a photo where Stace clearly had multiples taken but picked the one she looked best in, stuff the corpse bride/birthday girl 🤣. Also how like dirty Dave does LL look in this!
Someone needs to educate her on what ‘Beautiful’ means 🫣

Reactions: 4
Why’s Joe posting in black & white? Is it because Roses dress is absolutely filthy full of stains?

Reactions: 8
People of Kos lock up your daughters/nieces/sisters/any female relative under the age of 30ish as Dodgy Dave is on the island and no doubt trawling for women, possibly even the next Mrs Solomon *shudder* 😳

Oh yes, with his 18/19 year old son in tow (now I’m not saying it’s the only reason he’s taken him on holiday but heck, I’m guessing woman of a similar age to him will be more likely to talk to Dave if he’s with him than just being a dodgy, pervy old man with terrible teeth on his own) and no doubt Papa Solomon will soon be filling his Instagram with pictures of him posing with scantily clad women, clearly not realising just how icky and inappropriately he comes across. 🤢

I’m also getting the feeling that the good old chestnuts of ‘I’m a professional photographer, you could be a model…’ and ‘oh you’re from the UK, my daughter’s Stacey Solomon…’ will be reeled out at every possible opportunity. 😖

I wonder if he’s paid for this trip, or it’s another blag gotten off the back of the ‘Solomon’ name? Not that he’d declare it properly of course, he never does. Duplicitous money-grabbing grifters the lot of ‘em. 🤨
I find his son just as repulsive as him because he's his double. Looks a scruffy unkempt twit as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
With the speculation about Stacey's relationship with Mrs Hinch, she has posted this. It's very ott if they're not actually still friends (tend or otherwise).
Screenshot_20240508_093457_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
With the speculation about Stacey's relationship with Mrs Hinch, she has posted this. It's very ott if they're not actually still friends (tend or otherwise).
View attachment 2922505
It’s a nice message but why didn’t she just send it privately if they’re best mates?

When my Dad passed I had to delete all my socials as I just couldn’t face people we hadn’t seen in years posting about him. All genuine friends of mine and his messaged us privately instead of jumping on a public grief bandwagon. Only speaking from my experience of course everyone deals with grief differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s a nice message but why didn’t she just send it privately if they’re best mates?

When my Dad passed I had to delete all my socials as I just couldn’t face people we hadn’t seen in years posting about him. All genuine friends of mine and his messaged us privately instead of jumping on a public grief bandwagon. Only speaking from my experience of course everyone deals with grief differently.
She’s damned if she does and if she doesn’t. If she hadn’t written some gushing message of love the huns would question why stace isn’t supporting her bubs.

Reactions: 32