Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Absolutely sick and tired of all these Instagram grifters getting freebies whilst us mere hard working peasants have to save our cash for holidays, days out and stuff for our homes.
These greedy bastards get it all thrown at their feet time and time again. One day I hope social media goes down and is irreparable. They will soon come back down to earth with a huge bang.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Picklelily

VIP Member
I’m not going to slate her for the zip wire because I so would if I had the money but it’s the constantly trying to “justify” it. Just own it and spend your money. She thinks she’s being relatable and making it sound like they’ve really had to consider it like any of her followers would have too. Really irks me that these influencers bang on about bargains and savings etc and don’t just be honest that they want to spend their money. Surely nobody is moronic enough to think Stacey is a pauper

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Amber1980

is that the name of her new company? Subliminal advertising.
She is the queen of subliminal advertising. Nothing she does is natural, everything is staged and her kids are used as props /models at every opportunity. It's a disgrace and very sad how she uses them for personal/monetary gain 😔

Her fuck it year is just an excuse to spend her money, which yeah it's her money but just spend it and keep it quiet. Money does not buy class

Robin71

VIP Member
A zipline? Here's an idea Stace why don't you take care of your kids basic needs first like bathing them more than once a fortnight, wiping their noses and mouths, putting shoes on their feet, getting rid of bottles and dummies, setting a routine, taking care of their basic safety, using a bit of discipline, dressing them properly and for goodness sake teach them how to talk Belle-bah, Rose-god knows it's mostly unintelligible

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Well of course Stacey’s apparently been in a foul and filthy mood all day causing her to rage away at the camera whilst waving a knife about as she chops up lemons and slags off her husband. No doubt the sheep will have been in contact in their droves as they check if she’s ok and chuckle at just how normal she is. I bet there was even more than a few ‘OMG, I feel like that today and I’m due on too Stacey, we’re like the same person!’ messages as well. 😖

Never mind though, she soon snapped out of her funk and what pray tell got her out of it I hear you cry? Well her favourite golden child Rose of course! Of course she did, I mean, why wouldn’t she, being perfect and even born on her mother’s birthday and all… 🙄

orangehead

VIP Member
This is an oil to go on before the other oil they sell. So you have to use TWO oils. As if anyone ever requested that!
Their shampoo sales will go through the roof because everyone’s hair will need washing twice a day if they keep slathering a variety of oil over it.

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
100%. If they were friends Stacey would have known before yesterday. They FaceTime every night appaz. Yet Stacey has been posting non stop until it was announced publicly yesterday (presumably out of respect?!).

I dislike them both. Historically Hinch more but in the last 6 months stinky stace has caught up. They’d both sell their grannies if it’d get them a few quid and insta likes.

Can’t deny though what Stacey has done go Hinch is gross. Literally taken over her whole persona. For Hinch I think the friendship was real. Stacey turned them into frenemies. She likes to come across as this goofy sweet woman child when in fact she’s a very shrewd and ruthless business woman.
I’m not a fan of Hinch at all but what you’ve said has got me thinking and I almost feel sorry for Hinch. Almost! I feel Hinch has very few, if any, friends so she could’ve been totally taken in by SSS friendship. Then Stacey pinches her ideas etc etc and she realises she wasn’t a friend after all. I did used to like Stacey before she moved, but Tattle really did open my eyes and just watching her gush to her sheep makes me mad now as it’s clearly all false. Anyway I’ve given my head a wobble because Hinch has no pals because she isn’t a nice person!

LaTela

Chatty Member
“Dear Tend Best Friend, my two ducklings trump your balding chooks”
Wonder what the next move will be?

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Why the hell has she got Rose in the bath with the ducks? So it's going to be ok when she wades into the pond with them because water isn't a danger to a small child who can't swim is it? 🙄 Stupid cow!

Reactions: 26

Justapeep

VIP Member
He's one sickening repulsive man ok for you to wish that you were on holidays every day when you get them free or your daughters take you. Put that disgusting body away and clean your teeth

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
She is so full of shit first bit of good weather and out come the inflatables they are actually from her new George at Asda summer range but she missed that bit out

• Angry

lenny9

omg
Linda Robson is on gmtv talking about how Stacey is her bbf and then said

Joe lost his virginity in her house.

Ed n suzanne just went quiet, tumbleweed went past.
Suzanne said should you have said that,
Linda said it is common knowledge.

• Wow
  • Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
I bet Stacey is looking forward to the menopause and all the advertising she’ll be able to do. Davina McCall has monetised the menopause and Stacey will too, bigger and better. She’ll have another child before then though.
And it will be another late announcement with her voice all breathy and quivery saying I thought I was going through the menopause but I'm actually 8 months pregnant

• Haha

Mum2girls

I also saw them at Legoland yesterday.
The kids were feral in the gift shop!!!!
Also, the fake teeth stand out a mile off!

• Haha