Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robin71

VIP Member
Her saint Stacey act boils my piss look at me such a long journey all the way from Wales literally just through the door yet here i am preparing for Rex's birthday bet she's been home for hours and a lot of those presents were already wrapped and the balloons ready inflated probably only took her 10 minutes well guess what St. Stace i'm a single mum and every birthday and Christmas Eve i was up til the early hours putting up balloons banners streamers etc tiptoeing round filling stockings because i worked you know every single day and didn't have a team of people to help me fake cow

• Heart
Reactions: 24

monkey12345

Chatty Member
Here my lovely pheasants follower!! It’s my fuck it year so I will constantly throw in your face how much money I have but I am still Stacey form the block just like you.. so relatable .. what a cunt!!
---
“While stocks last” sounds like a closing down distress sale to me! 🤞🏻👋🏻 🤞🏻

As for the zip line bollocks, a quick google will tell you there are companies who have been doing this for years and you can also install your own…surely they’re not falling for this drivel?! And clubbing the kids birthdays presents together for it? Yeah right…haven’t they all just had their birthdays with presents on display? As if anyone would believe they’ve all got nothing but this fucking zip wire, she knocks me sick! 🙄
Nearly £7000 for a zip line!!! How much birthday money the kids had ???

Attachments

• Wow

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I absolutely don’t want to be that person and am kinda saying this tongue in cheek but….napping all day and being bought food on tap always used to be the drip feed into a pregnancy announcement 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Titch tactics

Why make a green house a room? It's going to be hot as hell itself! The rug will get filfy and covers mouldy. I know it's for the gram but come on, it just doesn't make any sense.

cazellie

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been said, I haven't caught up yet! But, does anyone think trollomon is using hinches dads passing as prime opportunity to stamp out their fake friendship for good and overtake her vision with "hinch farm"? Hear me out as I know this isn't a rave thread but I've always thought trollomon manages to execute things better than hinch and fool her followers better etc etc.. and I can't help but think now hinch is having an understandable break from instagram, that SSS is fully encroaching on her turf and bringing in cute little ducks and already shitting all over hinches weird alpaca farm house bollocks? Just thinking aloud I guess, idk.
Yes I think you’re right. SSS is very crafty so it wouldn’t surprise me at all after all she made pretend friends with Hinch and likely stole her ideas about home ranges

• Heart
  • Sad
I remember my grandparents having a greenhouse, no broken glass or anything, but we weren’t allowed in it as it was dangerous. Between weed killers, plant foods, good old slug pellets, then the fact it takes seconds to trip and go through the glass. I couldn’t imagine having a swinging chair in one .

oh and stace love, that watering thing, still a waste of time as it’s no bigger than your pidddly can. Just use the hose

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Always gets me when influencers have to state that they have actually paid for something, as normally everything is either gifted or an AD. I’d be so embarrassed.

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member
Not only did she build that duck enclosure herself , she is going to put in a concrete base. Isn't she just amazing that Stace, pouring a concrete base herself, probably mixing the concrete by hand too.

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
I’m way behind but all this talk about them fostering children is really, really pissing me off 😡. I work in child social care and there is NO WAY on this earth they will be allowed to foster children with their current lifestyle. It’s not like when they got the rescue dog and broke all the rescue’s rules because they’re ‘famous’. There are many, many reasons why they would not qualify but the main one being foster children cannot share a bedroom with your own children let alone live in a different building. I’m not even going to start on safeguarding issues and the child’s background, privacy etc because the fact I’ve seen her children in the bath more than I have my niece and nephews says in all. If she reads here I appreciate they want to help children in care and when their children have left home and they don’t live their lives on SM then it would be a lovely thing to do but the cynic in me thinks it more for attention and likes than a desire to help a child in need.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
I love Joe 🤣🤣 Rose’s hair is soooooo no curly! Sorry I just hate how Stacey constantly lying
Her hair is a horrendous mess poor kid. Stacey is ruining it the amount of stuff she puts in it to pretend its curly. Kids should have soft shiny healthy hair. Hers is dry and tangled. I don't get it. Be proud of your kids as they are, they're not props.

• Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
People of Kos lock up your daughters/nieces/sisters/any female relative under the age of 30ish as Dodgy Dave is on the island and no doubt trawling for women, possibly even the next Mrs Solomon *shudder* 😳

Oh yes, with his 18/19 year old son in tow (now I’m not saying it’s the only reason he’s taken him on holiday but heck, I’m guessing woman of a similar age to him will be more likely to talk to Dave if he’s with him than just being a dodgy, pervy old man with terrible teeth on his own) and no doubt Papa Solomon will soon be filling his Instagram with pictures of him posing with scantily clad women, clearly not realising just how icky and inappropriately he comes across. 🤢

I’m also getting the feeling that the good old chestnuts of ‘I’m a professional photographer, you could be a model…’ and ‘oh you’re from the UK, my daughter’s Stacey Solomon…’ will be reeled out at every possible opportunity. 😖

I wonder if he’s paid for this trip, or it’s another blag gotten off the back of the ‘Solomon’ name? Not that he’d declare it properly of course, he never does. Duplicitous money-grabbing grifters the lot of ‘em. 🤨

• Sick
  • Angry
That is really outrageous. The way she frames it as just a birthday gift. No #ad or #gifted
It’s very clearly advertising the company - she’s not showing any other birthday presents she received. Would love loyal customers of that garden centre to now go and demand huge discounts off their pizza ovens. The fact they’ve given two for free to Stacey’s sister is unbelievable! Not a company I’d give my money to.

Stacey’s account is turning into a QVC account - so many adverts. So many lies. So much sales speak to manipulate the sheep into buying.

Last edited:
And there’s nothing worse than turning the corner into another aisle only to see her face on a poster! I kept seeing her all over the place…..L’ORÉAL, Airwick, never mind the home range! If anyone saw me muttering swear words louder than I should have! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I had an urge to kick the airwick stand in Tesco earlier 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23