Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
Her comment on Mrs Hinch was ignored by hinch, yet she commented on others posted after Stacey!
Becuase they're not friends, none of the other moronic isntagrammers that have posted are friends with her either. Nothing on insta is real it's all fake 'love yous' and ' my worlds' and pathetic motivational quotes with stupid music over the top. I wish the whole of instagram would crash for a few months so people would wake up to these absolute scamming con artists that live off stupid sheep that copy their every move and click on every link. Stacey's made herself look like a right dickhead commenting on there just so her sheep see it, and hinch is just as pathetic sitting on insta replying to strangers when her dad isn't even buried yet, they live for attention it's just gross!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Jessie98

VIP Member
Another freebie to those who can well afford it. Fucking infuriates me. I can't afford to go on holidays anywhere this year. And we both work. Bearly scraping by. I don't begrudge anyone a good windfall or working hard for their money. But they do fuck all

Lynseyp

VIP Member
The sister has been gifted the beautiful cottage in Ladram Bay......she has put (cottage has been gifted rest of stay paid in full).......for god sake what rest of stay. The accommodation is the expensive stuff. It breaks my heart that people cannot afford to buy food and these fools and getting stuff for free. I ensure I do not follow but just snoop. Does that help their engagement? Am I helping them get all this free stuff :(
The sister has run a competition on her page to win a £500 holiday voucher at Ladram Bay and guess who won......her mate who happens to be friends with Stacey as well. Such a con.

• Wow
  • Haha

tinatina0604

The sister has been gifted the beautiful cottage in Ladram Bay......she has put (cottage has been gifted rest of stay paid in full).......for god sake what rest of stay. The accommodation is the expensive stuff. It breaks my heart that people cannot afford to buy food and these fools and getting stuff for free. I ensure I do not follow but just snoop. Does that help their engagement? Am I helping them get all this free stuff :(

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Multi-21

VIP Member
Crafty Stace does an advert for Legoland but the new accommodation (which is the point of the ad) she doesn’t manage to film so she directs all her followers to her sisters page for a look. Thereby increasing views and engagement for her sister to prove her worth as an advertiser to any new brands. You can bet your life it will be these stats YMU are hawking about to potential brands

• Angry

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I thought her comment to hinch was strange. They are clearly no longer friends and the friends contract has expired.
That comment kind of gives the impression that she cares but doesn't. It's a strange wishy washy message.
Im sure she could have managed better than that
100%. If they were friends Stacey would have known before yesterday. They FaceTime every night appaz. Yet Stacey has been posting non stop until it was announced publicly yesterday (presumably out of respect?!).

I dislike them both. Historically Hinch more but in the last 6 months stinky stace has caught up. They’d both sell their grannies if it’d get them a few quid and insta likes.

Can’t deny though what Stacey has done go Hinch is gross. Literally taken over her whole persona. For Hinch I think the friendship was real. Stacey turned them into frenemies. She likes to come across as this goofy sweet woman child when in fact she’s a very shrewd and ruthless business woman.

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
With the speculation about Stacey's relationship with Mrs Hinch, she has posted this. It's very ott if they're not actually still friends (tend or otherwise).
View attachment 2922505
It’s a nice message but why didn’t she just send it privately if they’re best mates?

When my Dad passed I had to delete all my socials as I just couldn’t face people we hadn’t seen in years posting about him. All genuine friends of mine and his messaged us privately instead of jumping on a public grief bandwagon. Only speaking from my experience of course everyone deals with grief differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

itsonlymexxx

2 little ducklings turned up on my pond one day, when mummy duck didn’t come back for them I raised them. They are so cute when young but OMG they are the dirtiest animals and make such a mess. Once they were big enough to go outside we put them in with the chickens and as soon as they started to flap their wings we let them out of the chicken enclosure and they were free to roam around the garden.
First day of freedom and one of them did what ducks do and flew off never to be seen again.
The other duck thought it was a chicken and stayed with us for several years until it also decided to fly off one day.
is she gonna get their wings clipped to make sure they stay ? If so I’ll hate her even more and does she realise they’re wild animals and might fly away ???

We decided to let our dog teach the ducks how to swim lol - honestly she’d be dangerous if she had a brain cell - the swimming pool was in the chicken enclosure

it was a lovely experience for the kids watching them grow but she needs to realise she can’t make them stay

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

orangehead

VIP Member
You wouldn’t wear a dress like that if you were pregnant.
Stacey would!

Oh my god guys! I just found out I’m pregnant! Can you believe it! I can’t believe it! Joe can’t believe it! We can’t believe it! I definitely wouldn’t have worn that dress if I knew *horse laugh* I’ll be back soon guys but I just need to go now because they can see the head! Can you believe it! *horse laugh*

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
That's Stacy's new fag shelter. Don't worry about it getting too hot guys, the smashed window provides a welcomed breeze 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 34

monkey12345

Chatty Member
Can we have a recommendation where to go for holidays??? …… but you know we already have a holiday booked ( AD - free - gifted) we just wanted to look like you pheasants gave us the idea .. what a wanker !!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Scragbags

VIP Member
Why does she keep disguising being rich as being a 'fuck it year' does she think her saying its a 'fuck it year' will take away any shade or backlash she may get from flaunting her wealth 🥱

Loopy83

VIP Member
Whenever I see a company give a fake celebrity stuff for free I decide never to buy from them . Its horrible how much they all get fro free.

• Heart
That whole family received VIP status and would have been taken straight onto rides and most probably given even earlier access to the park. They were ‘hosted’ by Legoland. It was an advert. A paid advert. Funny how the WHOLE family were invited and given free stay though (clearly this must be one of Stacey & joes terms when negotiating these contracts) and the kids all received free Lego toys. Bet Jemma is now thinking of ways to incorporate Lego themes into her labelling business….love how this grifter family pretend to be relatable and normal and lie to their followers, pulling the wool over their eyes.

• Sad

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
You know what, I know I wasn’t impressed with Joe being the star guest at the event I went to, but he was so nice to everyone there, and just genuinely nice, not a false over the top nice, he still makes my Fanny slam shut though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32