Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
I think she’s mistaken it for the conservatory 😳🤣 egg chair & rug in a greenhouse. What a time to be alive, the ants, spiders, snails & bugs will love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Picklelily

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been said, I haven't caught up yet! But, does anyone think trollomon is using hinches dads passing as prime opportunity to stamp out their fake friendship for good and overtake her vision with "hinch farm"? Hear me out as I know this isn't a rave thread but I've always thought trollomon manages to execute things better than hinch and fool her followers better etc etc.. and I can't help but think now hinch is having an understandable break from instagram, that SSS is fully encroaching on her turf and bringing in cute little ducks and already shitting all over hinches weird alpaca farm house bollocks? Just thinking aloud I guess, idk.
Definitely agree with this!! As much as I dislike Hinch, I think she went into it wanting a friendship and being able to use the perk of having a “celeb” bestie. Where as I think for Stacey it’s always been business and what she can gain from it. As much as 95% of what she does it shit, Stacey just comes across as warmer and friendlier (🤢). Other than having neurodiverse children and losing a parent, there isn’t an aspect of Hinchs life/business that Stacey hasn’t copied and we all know she’s been hinting at having adhd recently.

• Sad

Londonchick

Chatty Member
I don't get the dishwasher drawers on the work surface. Surely they are heavy to lift back in when you have loaded them up??

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Having the likes of Legoland, trending travel, ikea (wedding furniture donation), the small businesses etc etc giving them freebies all of the time, allows these lying grifters to accumulate their wealth very easily and quickly. Legoland VIP for the whole family would have cost a fortune, but was free for them. The gifted holidays including the caravan parks, turkey (£46k) all gifted so they dont have to pay anything. The motorhome def gifted due to all the promotion Joe & Stacey gave them. No doubt this zip line company either gifted them the product or at best heavily discounted it due to it being Stacey & Joe in return for free promotion. There is a cost of living crisis in this country yet the stupid public seem happy to see Stacey being gifted freebies and not questioning any of her lies or very shady advertising. Have people lost the ability to think for themselves? To question what they see or hear? Her & Joe are laughing all the way to the bank having pulled the wool over the sheeples eyes time and time again. The same applies to her grifter of a pervy dad and the sister too…the influencer culture is TOXIC
It’s the denial of wealth, or the trying to make out they have to carefully consider every purchase or make allowances for things that gets me. 🤨

We’re not stupid Stacey, clearly you make a lot of money doing what it is you do (that’s a whole other discussion) so at least don’t make out you’re on the bones of your arse and having to carefully consider every purchase. Added to that the amount she gets gifted or even discounted, pah, it’s true what they say; the rich get rich and the poor get poorer. 😠

I never forget when they went on that little 46k trip away to Turkey she came on (fiddling with her necklace, all wide eyed and quivering lip, a sure sign of skullduggery) and she said something like;

‘Yes it’s expensive, but everything’s expensive…’

Well that’s true Stacey dear but there’s expensive and there’s spending more than a lot of your followers annual household income on a holiday, hmmmm, not that you’d give a shit. As long as people keep buying her shite Stacey really couldn’t care less. ‘What’s that, you’re relying on a food bank to feed your family, awww bless, I donate to one of them y’know, anyway, we’ve just spent 7k on a zip wire, however before you roll your eyes it was with the kid’s birthday money so there…’ 🙄😖

• Heart
Reactions: 29

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Living in a world where these multimillionaire "influencers" have to declare that they've paid for something, when for us mere peasants it's just a given that we have to pay for things. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 29

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
So according to her they got that extra half hour in the park and used that to ‘race around’ and get all that video content. What? In 30 minutes? With Lord knows how many smallish children? Bollocks Stacey, it’d be like herding cats, forgive if I don’t believe you. 🙄

It’s all about ‘what can I say so people don’t think I’m entitled and get special treatment and actually am just like them?’ Heads up Stacey you are entitled and you do get special treatment so why not just admit it instead of all this ‘I’m so relatable’ clap trap. 😖

Oh sorry, my bad, it’s Stacey, she lies so much it comes naturally now. Pffffft if she told me to take an umbrella as it was raining outside I’d look out the window before I went! 😉😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Ashad

Chatty Member
So now she can make more profit off the girls Rex has been banished. She constantly shared him on her social media to create content. Ever since the girls came along his content has dwindled. Im glad because he shouldn’t be exposed on social media. Other influencers have admitted exposing one child more than the other as they realised it would get them more likes. Social media is a vile world.

• Sad
She’s a multi millionaire who’s made money from lying to people and exploiting her kids. She’s a massive grifter too. I have no problem with how people spend their money but don’t try and pretend you bought it using the kids combined birthday money!!!! We all know you bought it (and no doubt at a discounted rate because you are really raving about the company because this is how Stacey & Joe operate) using money that you’ve gained from being dishonest with people. Stacey is one of the most disingenuous influencers on IG.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
The member of staff at Pets at Home suggesting Rose puts her dummy in her pocket. 🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow

Parry1988

VIP Member
Grief is a deeply personal thing and everybody handles things differently. When my mum died I wasn’t working at the time as I was on maternity leave, thank god I was as there was no way I could’ve worked, I was barely functioning, shock does terrible things to you.
But did you go straight on your insta and search ' grief quotes ' ready to put a post up. Doubt it, these instagrammers are revolting even using death as click bait for likes. Stacey was the same when her dog died.
Back to Stacey though, I know people say she doesn't mention Harry out of 'respect' but I was watching her reno programme the other night ( sorry it came on after a programme I was watching) and she said something like mine and Joe's house where we raise our 5 kids together, I just thought why was that necessary?surely she could have said 'our children' or 'our family' or' our kids' why does she always have to say something specific to cut harry out of the picture..?

• Heart

Lalla

VIP Member
Had the TV on just now and a really old episode of Gogglebox was on with Stacey and Joe - in the old house when Rex was a baby.

Although she was less irritating than her current persona, her bare feet were FILTHY. She also mentioned that she doesn't eat pork as she's Jewish - to which Joe replied she'd had a bacon sandwich that morning 🙄 Nice to see both the poor hygiene and Jewish when it suits are nothing new!

• Wow
  • Sad
There is no way they should be allowed foster. They cannot house their existing children under one roof nevermind taking on new and vulnerable children. Plus, they won't be able to milk them for content like they can their biological children.

Last edited:

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
I’m not going to slate her for the zip wire because I so would if I had the money but it’s the constantly trying to “justify” it. Just own it and spend your money. She thinks she’s being relatable and making it sound like they’ve really had to consider it like any of her followers would have too. Really irks me that these influencers bang on about bargains and savings etc and don’t just be honest that they want to spend their money. Surely nobody is moronic enough to think Stacey is a pauper
Yeah the zip line is cool and fair play but this faux acting like it’s something they’ve had to think about and sacrifice for when we all know it’s a drop in the ocean for them! I prefer celebs who are honest and flash their cash tbh, I don’t need my celebs to be relatable!

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Looks like a convention for ex Love Island contestants at the rehab event today. She makes out as if it’s just a little pop up shop for the general public, but it’s full of z listers who will be getting loads of freebies. Plus there’s a photographer there to take their pictures, no doubt so it makes the Daily Fail 🤢
I tell you what I’m loving; they’ve obviously got a professional photographer there but dodgy Dave didn’t get the gig! He’s posted he’s been ‘invited’ (another scrounge/freebie no doubt 🙄) to some trade show or other to (and I quote) ‘see what great product are about’. 😳🤦‍♀️

I image the proper owners of Rehab were like;

‘Yes ok Stacey, you can make the giant props. Yes, ok Stacey, you can film yourself shovelling mixed up hair oils into a pot and try and get your followers to come and do the same. Yes ok Stacey, you can sit up on the stage as you now own part of the business. Er what’s that, sorry no, no, no, no, no, no , NO! Anything else but that. We are NOT having your creepy ass Dad here taking the photos, sorry but no, we have to draw the line somewhere!’

😆🤣

• Haha

Catlaydee

New here, I liked the old Stacey so never read here before. I hung out at the Hinch thread. (Do we think she'll ever come back?)
I started getting annoyed with a the ads SS was doing so thought I'd see what was being said here.
Omg yes!! To everything being said here.
I've unfollwed now.

orangehead

VIP Member
What mother of 3 young kids can go for a lavish bath when they should all be getting their dinner. Most mums are usually making dinner, getting ready for clubs for their pickles or doing homework more so with the ages of the 3 young ones!!
That’s why a lot of mums say she makes them feel bad about themselves because she has 5 kids and from her insta you see her doing loads of stuff like crafts, tv work, decorating.c getting glammed up, doing her hair, sorting the garden, meetings, long baths, exercising cooking etc etc as if she does it all herself while raising 5 kids and caring for animals and cooking for her extended family and having date nights and holidays, but like the other posters have replied to your post, it’s all fake, she isn’t doing all of that, she isn’t doing it all by herself and she lies about so much eg says she has no nanny, doesn’t admit half her kids live in the next village, pretends she’s got all the kids when others instas show they’re with their dads/grandparents/aunts etc.