Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As in every walk of life Hinch is acting like she’s the only one who has ever lost a Parent and no doubt taken to her bed for over a month 🙄
I feel for her losing a parent but ffs who else gets to take a month off work when that happens? It's not like she has to sell his house and do probate on his accounts.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel for her losing a parent but ffs who else gets to take a month off work when that happens? It's not like she has to sell his house and do probate on his accounts.
Grief is a deeply personal thing and everybody handles things differently. When my mum died I wasn’t working at the time as I was on maternity leave, thank god I was as there was no way I could’ve worked, I was barely functioning, shock does terrible things to you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
His Mr Hinch Home one is still there.

What a load of guff about Stacey giving up work to raise her kids.
Far too much money coming at her right now from deals, brands & TV work. No way she's giving that up.

Reactions: 17

Far too much money coming at her right now from deals, brands & TV work. No way she's giving that up.
Right! She's about to launch her Belle and rose brand for duck sake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Noticed Sainsburys have a decorative wooden duck in their home section. Wonder if something similar will appear in her Asda collection, totally inspired by her home and passions, not just because it's a current trend. Wouldn't surprise me if she got real ducks to justify wooden ones in a collection.

Reactions: 17
Noticed Sainsburys have a decorative wooden duck in their home section. Wonder if something similar will appear in her Asda collection, totally inspired by her home and passions, not just because it's a current trend. Wouldn't surprise me if she got real ducks to justify wooden ones in a collection.
You’re onto something there.

Reactions: 11
Grief is a deeply personal thing and everybody handles things differently. When my mum died I wasn’t working at the time as I was on maternity leave, thank god I was as there was no way I could’ve worked, I was barely functioning, shock does terrible things to you.
Of course it is a personal thing. I'm saying that most can't take a month or more off work when a parent dies.
It's a luxury to be able to do so.
Workplaces don't give indeterminate time off for bereavement.
My colleague lost her husband and was only off for a handful of weeks before murmurings were going on in the back office of them expecting her back.

Back to soloman swash, do we know when to expect belle and rose to be launched?

Reactions: 10
Of course it is a personal thing. I'm saying that most can't take a month or more off work when a parent dies.
My colleague lost her husband and was only off for a handful of weeks before murmurings were going on in the back office of them expecting her back.

No, you're right, workplaces don't give indetermine time off for bereavement but you can see your Doctor and ask for a Fit Note

Reactions: 14
No, you're right, workplaces don't give indetermine time off for bereavement but you can see your Doctor and ask for a Fit Note
Most can't afford to be off for a long period on stat sick pay.
Wonderful if you can get months off fully paid but for most, this just isn't possible.
I took 2 months off for an operation and had to return to work before I was fully fit as I was getting to the struggling financially stage going from a full time wage to under £500 stat sick pay. It doesn't even cover the mortgage payment never mind living expenses

Reactions: 9

To be fair she didn't say giving it all up, just the working away bit, she wants to keep her 2 programmes and the rest she wants to be a ''stay at home Mum''!
*not Stacey honest 😁

Reactions: 3

I lost my dad 20 years ago and when I rang work to say he only had days to live so I wouldn’t be in I unfortunately got through to a different supervisor who was humming and hawing about me missing work. I just told him straight up that I wasn’t going to be in. My own supervisor called later and was far more reasonable. I got 5 days bereavement leave and then took another weeks holidays and was back then.
I lost my best friend my grandad ten weeks later and unfortunately encountered this same supervisor when I came back and through my tears asked if I could do admin work. He refused but realised after two calls with customers where I sobbed throughout I had to leave. I was on medical leave then for six months. It just hit so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But did you go straight on your insta and search ' grief quotes ' ready to put a post up. Doubt it, these instagrammers are revolting even using death as click bait for likes. Stacey was the same when her dog died.
Back to Stacey though, I know people say she doesn't mention Harry out of 'respect' but I was watching her reno programme the other night ( sorry it came on after a programme I was watching) and she said something like mine and Joe's house where we raise our 5 kids together, I just thought why was that necessary?surely she could have said 'our children' or 'our family' or' our kids' why does she always have to say something specific to cut harry out of the picture..?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it me or have the ducks grown a lot in week 🙄I don’t know anything about ducks but they do seem to be bigger now

Reactions: 10

Whats the likely hood that it'll be sold in home bargains?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.