Label lady #7 Banana a day keeps the anxiety away whilst watching my sister lose at the NTAs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @potatoestomatoes for the thread title
After posting she was thinking of all those affected in the Middle East she has gone quiet, not for thoughtful consideration but due to her stall at the Clean and Tidy Show this weekend.
She had a Spin to Win wheel for her shoppers which I’ve never seen before so must be an original idea…
Also Christmas is coming in the most complicated way known to man. Order your baubles here! Pictures and videos just don’t do them justice guys they are so pretty

Reactions: 6
Who? ...except her would start a live video with a gob full of food. She seems to have done well at the show she was at .. £10 for a bloody bauble... off you go Jem

Reactions: 1
I see her and her skanky sister both returned back to Insta at the same time, so performative

Lee Lee must be utterly braindead. He must be. It’s the only conclusion as to why he puts up with her like he does as anyone else with even half a brain or an ounce of personality would have told her to duck off and where to stick her baubles long before now. 😖

Today’s case in point; he’s pushing a dolly laden with boxes and Sticker Sister, no doubt thinking she’s hilarious, comes out with something like; ‘c’mon then, chop chop…’

Chop, chop? Chop, chop? I tell you something, I’d give her chop, bloody chop, snarky twit.

Then again he seems to be happy to keep putting up with it, *sigh* there’s no helping some people eh?! 🙄😆

Oh and @DeegoFeego, here ya go! 👍😉

IMG_2911.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Who on earth is still buying these over priced baubles. It’s not the type of things you buy every year. I thought we were in a cost of living crisis, obviously doesn’t apply to Jemma’s sheep which she’s borrowed from Stace.

Reactions: 4
What needs explaining? Surely she just needs to put the items on her website. You don't see Argos or Dunelm putting out instruction videos before they put items to sell? If you looked at over complicated in the dictionary it would have her face next to it!
---
What needs explaining? Surely she just needs to put the items on her website. You don't see Argos or Dunelm putting out instruction videos before they put items to sell? If you looked at over complicated in the dictionary it would have her face next to it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you hear one of the brats in the last video of her flogging stuff say ...get your cash out of your handbag. They have been listening to the grown ups talking about getting money off punters

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So never one to miss a freebie and to feel like she really is somebody, the other night Jemma was off out galavanting again at Dell’s Women in Business event or some such malarkey.

Of course she was at her crawling, smarmy best, fawning all over the host and generally brown nosing and telling people how wonderful they all are, obviously feeling totally justified having a built up her smeyawl bizznezzzz all by herself, yep that’s all by herself and her hard work folks, nowt to do with her sister being Stacey Solomon and as for Lee Lee, the gewlls at the Haitch Queue, her mum and brother and sister in law, well, they obviously don’t do any of the real work as that, and any subsequent success the bizzznizzzz has, that’s all down to Jemma obviously! 🙄

As the event was a long way from home Jemma commandeered Lee Lee to act as chauffeur and drive to, and presumably back for her, and due to her coming on to show off mid journey it could be seen there was at least one child present during this little excursion which leads to the question; what happened to them whilst Sticker Sister was in playing the Big I.AM and making a twit of herself, sat in the car with a McDonalds perhaps? Not that Jemma would care; she was off being important remember. 😖

Still looking on the bright side, I supposed they’re used to being in freezing environments due to being dragged to that bloody ice rink at all hours of the day and night. Of course Jemma will more than likely want the credit for that too like she does everything else; ‘y’see that’s why I made you get up at the crack of dawn and go to the rink even when you don’t skate, now you don’t mind sitting in the cold waiting for me for hours as I daren’t let your Dad out of my sight…’ 😳😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder where her and Stacey are off to this week when they put their "phones in the drawer"

I hope most of her scenes are cut when they are editing Stacey’s Christmas show.
They’ll be putting a sticker on grandma.

Reactions: 2
What gets me is how much she fleeces people for. Yes I get businesses have to make a profit but she takes the absolute piss.
An example. Her baubles like this below for instance. £10. Bog standard and glass. Which could break easily in transit.
Yet you can buy much nicer and more beautiful baubles from SHEIN, albeit plastic, for £2. Be even less with the vouchers you get. When I bought some they came in at £1.22.
Yeh they come from China but mine were here within 9 days.
Yet she's in the UK and her orders take longer as quoted on her website "Production up to 2 weeks + postage". So could be at least 3-4 weeks before you even get your products.
I know which I'd choose for sure.

Screenshot_20231027_005328_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_003613_SHEIN.jpg

PhotoGrid_Site_1698364006954.jpg

Reactions: 5
What gets me is how much she fleeces people for. Yes I get businesses have to make a profit but she takes the absolute piss.
An example. Her baubles like this below for instance. £10. Bog standard and glass. Which could break easily in transit.
Yet you can buy much nicer and more beautiful baubles from SHEIN, albeit plastic, for £2. Be even less with the vouchers you get. When I bought some they came in at £1.22.
Yeh they come from China but mine were here within 9 days.
Yet she's in the UK and her orders take longer as quoted on her website "Production up to 2 weeks + postage". So could be at least 3-4 weeks before you even get your products.
I know which I'd choose for sure.

View attachment 2534183

View attachment 2534184

View attachment 2534186

It's like the cheap and nasty jewellery she and her sister plug but the sheep lap it up. I noticed ages ago a jewellery page that claims to have giftwed sold to SSS, Hinch, Jemma etc and it was a joke. I'm in a similar business but my items are actually handmade so to see cheap charms added to cheap jewellery fills me with rage. I find I could charge more but I ain't greedy. If I wanted something like a cheap bauble Jemma does I would ask or search on a local selling FB group or better still, make it myself!

Reactions: 6
Well she's back and she took the kids with her so they must have all got passports sorted. No doubt she will be on to waffle later about where they went. I thought it might have been to China but even she couldn't be there and back with all her demands.

Well she's back and she took the kids with her so they must have all got passports sorted. No doubt she will be on to waffle later about where they went. I thought it might have been to China but even she couldn't be there and back with all her demands.
It was an 18 hour flight so could have been
To personally oversee the manufacture of what she sells

• Haha
It was an 18 hour flight so could have been
To personally oversee the manufacture of what she sells
I just went back and had a look and she's saying it was over half term so she could have been. No doubt we will have to endure the whole process lol

I just went back and had a look and she's saying it was over half term so she could have been. No doubt we will have to endure the whole process lol
What do you mean? Surely like me you’ve been sat worrying all week, constantly checking Instagram to see whether she’s posted anything and beside yourself when she hasn’t? Oh wait, no sorry my bad, it’s actually been a pleasant change not having to endure her wittering endlessly every time I check social media, if only she’d go to China more often, perhaps we could start some kind of Go Fund Me? 🤔😆

As it is we’d best steel ourselves for a overload of her at her sing-songy condescending, patronising best… 😖

• Haha
What do you mean? Surely like me you’ve been sat worrying all week, constantly checking Instagram to see whether she’s posted anything and beside yourself when she hasn’t? Oh wait, no sorry my bad, it’s actually been a pleasant change not having to endure her wittering endlessly every time I check social media, if only she’d go to China more often, perhaps we could start some kind of Go Fund Me? 🤔😆

As it is we’d best steel ourselves for a overload of her at her sing-songy condescending, patronising best… 😖
Don't you just know it I bet she's frothing at the mouth to get on and tell us where they went on their "journey". Labels must be paying pretty well for a trip for all of them