Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck paints a concrete floor BLACK, whilst wearing pure WHITE trainers? 🙄 Dumb duck.
Someone who can afford to throw their trainers away and buy new ones, or someone who was gifted the trainers in the first place, or someone who will be gifted new trainers. So basically a wasteful, entitled person 😂

Reactions: 31
Who the duck paints a concrete floor BLACK, whilst wearing pure WHITE trainers? 🙄 Dumb duck.
A millionaire. The same millionaire who decorates and does arts and crafts (glue/glitter/paint/papier mache etc) on brand new flooring without any coverings down.

Reactions: 21
You know what, I know I wasn’t impressed with Joe being the star guest at the event I went to, but he was so nice to everyone there, and just genuinely nice, not a false over the top nice, he still makes my Fanny slam shut though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You know what, I know I wasn’t impressed with Joe being the star guest at the event I went to, but he was so nice to everyone there, and just genuinely nice, not a false over the top nice, he still makes my Fanny slam shut though 😂
He was on dinner date years ago (obviously 😂) and I thought I wouldn’t like him because of what happened with his ex and he always annoyed me in interviews but he was nice on that. He was ok/a bit annoying on gogglebox. He seems like a crap partner, a rubbish dad and useless with money though, and he can’t act so I’m glad he’s not in my family but I’d watch something he was in like gogglebox or something like come dine with me.

Then again I like Stacey on sort your life out and I liked her on xfactor but in the main I think she’s a dick and also not a great parent so they’re probably a good match. As long as she never legally marries him so her money is safe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that their “perfect poolside haven” on her stories with the micro cement?! Or someone else’s?? 😮

Reactions: 6
Is that their “perfect poolside haven” on her stories with the micro cement?! Or someone else’s?? 😮
I think it’s someone else’s but now I’m having flashbacks to her talking about micro cement in the old jacuzzi room they were decorating but never showed again…. Wouldn’t be surprised if the two things are connected and we get a micocement company ad soon.

what was the “Work” thing she was at with sticker sister?I could see YMU written on the cards. Was it an agency love fest?

Reactions: 4
It was at Pickle Cottage, she said it wouldn’t go with the house but she wanted it, seen it on her last renovation show.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s someone else’s but now I’m having flashbacks to her talking about micro cement in the old jacuzzi room they were decorating but never showed again…. Wouldn’t be surprised if the two things are connected and we get a micocement company ad soon.

what was the “Work” thing she was at with sticker sister?I could see YMU written on the cards. Was it an agency love fest?
I think it was Advertising Week. They had a load of celebs doing talks like Fearne Cotton, Giovanna Fletcher

Reactions: 3

I tried to screen shot it and you can see the pool tiles are that white pearly colour that she has!
I’m probably being OTT but that was all enclosed before and this now seems even less protection for where the boys live.
---
It was at Pickle Cottage, she said it wouldn’t go with the house but she wanted it, seen it on her last renovation show.
Blimey! I did go back and thought it might be because the pool tiles are the same although you only get a tiny glimpse.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Been bugging me for ages who Dirty Dave reminds of. It's his namesake, David Baddiel!!!
It's uncanny. 😆😆

GridArt_20240515_164635426.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I tried to screen shot it and you can see the pool tiles are that white pearly colour that she has!
I’m probably being OTT but that was all enclosed before and this now seems even less protection for where the boys live.
---

Blimey! I did go back and thought it might be because the pool tiles are the same although you only get a tiny glimpse.
Ye that's where the hot tub used to be isn't it

He was on dinner date years ago (obviously 😂) and I thought I wouldn’t like him because of what happened with his ex and he always annoyed me in interviews but he was nice on that.
Long buried memory but I've seen that episode! My sister made me watch it, she was crying with laughter because one of his dates put whole balls of ginger in her recipe (a cake?) Who knew then he'd end up publishing a recipe book! You're right though, I remember him coming across like a nice bloke on it.

Reactions: 4
All that room in the big kitchen and they shove the bairn in the living room right up close in front of that huge tv. 🙈
And Joe needs to learn the difference between similar words too. "There". 😏
bleeping basic idiot.

Screenshot_20240515_215852_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watching the Ruby Franke documentary on TV. Points being made about exploiting your children, using them as props, not having their permission, shaming them publicly and exposing them to millions of strangers. None of this is of any benefit to the children.
Trollomon and Hinch - take note.
oh my gosh I watched this the other night too and it just gave me chills what those poor children went through.

Just caught up on the last episode of Renovation Rescue. Has she persuaded the production company to pay for her to do these works to her own house as part of the programme?
That poolside ‘haven’ is bizarre. There’s barely anywhere to sit but it’s full of stuff and dressing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.