Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Stace back home now got to do 4 school runs tomorrow which ‘honestly’ is her comfort zone anyway it’s all good because she loves everyone very much 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her hips and belly in that dress are huge she is either pregnant again or piling the weight on not losing it that's fine unless you're going to filter the hell out of yourself and lap up comments about how amazing you look so trim when you are anything but
Not huge, but certainly a different shape and look to what she has shown in her own photos tonight.
Stupid of her to tamper with pics right before going on TV, like nobody would notice.

Unfortunately the focus is now on her size and looks but that's down to her own doing.

Reactions: 19
You are forgetting that the photos she shows are heavily filtered and that's my whole point i caught bits of her unfiltered and her shape is nothing like she portrays everything about her is a massive lie like school run for four in the morning Belle and Rose are at home Joe bagged a freebie today for little ones only so Zach and Leighton are probably at their dad's which just leaves Rex to get to school oh and while you're defending her just remember at the start of the week she used the passing of Hinch's dad to promote first her Primark range then her George range you cannot get any lower than that

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You are forgetting that the photos she shows are heavily filtered and that's my whole point i caught bits of her unfiltered and her shape is nothing like she portrays everything about her is a massive lie like school run for four in the morning Belle and Rose are at home Joe bagged a freebie today for little ones only so Zach and Leighton are probably at their dad's which just leaves Rex to get to school oh and while you're defending her just remember at the start of the week she used the passing of Hinch's dad to promote first her Primark range then her George range you cannot get any lower than that
Exactly. Fair game to comment on her appearance when she's filtering herself thin but looks completely different on TV.

Reactions: 19
Hmmm not a great advertisement for her Asda range. Most of the bunnies have worn off her mug. 😬😬

Screenshot_2024-05-13-17-00-33-52_cc88bbd7aa29b3c5beea79d43ec62c64.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-13-17-04-16-40_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Zach was also with Joe

Reactions: 2
That broken glass in the greenhouse 😬 we all know she doesn’t watch the kids, all it takes is for one of them to trip or to shove one of the others

Reactions: 6
The story Joe had, sorry advert, about a play place. Rose looks so different facially to Stacey's posts. It shows how much filtering she does. It's appalling.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.