Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG tonight’s “just coming on for a chat” story has her flogging primark stuff on the phantom newsletter 😂 then using stuff on her face that she either sells (no hashtag ad?) or else the expensive stuff she doesn’t admit to using, followed by the hair oil with straight after the face lotion - does it mix well Stace? 🫣 … all while saying she’s “crapping her pants” to present a TV bafta on Sunday and she tried to get out of it. In the space of about 3 minutes she managed to fit in so many different bits of bullsh!t I couldn’t keep up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have I missed her post where she said zach has a job?? As she’s just said zach has work🙄surley she would’ve been bragging about how proud she is blah blah that he’s got a wee job

Reactions: 5
Oh my! She can hoover up all of the freebie holidays she likes but it’ll never make her cultured. Like who her age doesn’t know it’s the Northern Lights?? Seriously.
She knows perfectly well it's Northern. Spelling "mistakes" like this are done on purpose - it prompts her followers to message her commenting on it which in turn pushes up the engagement on her stories. This then helps Instagram to prioritise her content as she gets lots of follower engagement and she can also then demonstrate to brands that she has an engaged set of followers. Everything is intentional.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
OMG tonight’s “just coming on for a chat” story has her flogging primark stuff on the phantom newsletter 😂 then using stuff on her face that she either sells (no hashtag ad?) or else the expensive stuff she doesn’t admit to using, followed by the hair oil with straight after the face lotion - does it mix well Stace? 🫣 … all while saying she’s “crapping her pants” to present a TV bafta on Sunday and she tried to get out of it. In the space of about 3 minutes she managed to fit in so many different bits of bullsh!t I couldn’t keep up 😂😂😂
Either she didn’t put anything on that cleaning pad - or she didn’t have make up on but a filter as it stayed clean and she didn’t even go to take her eyeshadow off ! My new game is to see what’s she advertising without ad on a story - so she managed ad for primark on that but had her hair stuff prob the face stuff and prob Abbott and Lyon in there also - I can’t stand her !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She talks the biggest amount of shite! Watching the Northern Lights and she says “…… the world wouldn’t be the same without you in it….”! Something like the Lights and natural phenomenon surely just reminds us that the world carries on exactly the same whether we’re in it or not! And it’s especially frustrating when you sleep through the light show and Facebook is bloody full of it! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And it’s especially frustrating when you sleep through the light show and Facebook is bloody full of it! 😂😂
I’m very glad I woke my mum up! Altho I didn’t see anything like anyone’s photos - couldn’t see anything with my naked eye and looking thru the phone camera I could see the colours but nothing like so vibrant as people’s photos so I don’t think you missed out quite as much as Facebook would have you believe - my sister could see them better than me where I was but still pretty faint. You may be able to see them again tonight apparently.

Reactions: 7
I’m very glad I woke my mum up! Altho I didn’t see anything like anyone’s photos - couldn’t see anything with my naked eye and looking thru the phone camera I could see the colours but nothing like so vibrant as people’s photos so I don’t think you missed out quite as much as Facebook would have you believe - my sister could see them better than me where I was but still pretty faint. You may be able to see them again tonight apparently.
Try your phone on night mode. I got better pictures that way. Only came out better once the picture was taken

Reactions: 5
She knows perfectly well it's Northern. Spelling "mistakes" like this are done on purpose - it prompts her followers to message her commenting on it which in turn pushes up the engagement on her stories. This then helps Instagram to prioritise her content as she gets lots of follower engagement and she can also then demonstrate to brands that she has an engaged set of followers. Everything is intentional.
Just catching up and this is exactly what I was about to say. The goofy, pretend stupidity is exactly that. Pretence.
She also probably thinks it makes her relatable, I'd say. 🥴 Silly old me, hahaha. When in fact, she would sell her granny for likes, and pretty much has done so. This wan didn't make all that money by being stupid.

Reactions: 10
Joe's as thick as 2 short planks, showing the name of Rosess preschool 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Joe's as thick as 2 short planks, showing the name of Rosess preschool 🙄
He uploaded that this morning and then it disappeared. I thought he’d been told to remove it or blurred it out but just seen it again, exactly the same.

Reactions: 2
A “babe” 😂😂 shows exactly the kind of person who is commenting.

Also the fact her merch is under a fiver shows it’s tat. My local Asda always has trolleys of full of her stuff going for pittance because it doesn’t sell. They don’t even really use her branding. The Easter stuff was on a trolley near the stockroom going for between £3 and £5 including the tableware weeks ago and it’s still there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12