Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doors close at 16.30 so she better get a move on. Presumably as she’s giving out an award she needs to be there earlier for a quick run through of where she goes and when

Reactions: 4
Doors close at 16.30 so she better get a move on. Presumably as she’s giving out an award she needs to be there earlier for a quick run through of where she goes and when
Once again I suspect this is nonsense, pre-recorded rubbish to draw attention to the fact she’s going to be on TV. Also fairly sure there’s a Primark ad in there 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Her hips and belly in that dress are huge she is either pregnant again or piling the weight on not losing it that's fine unless you're going to filter the hell out of yourself and lap up comments about how amazing you look so trim when you are anything but

Reactions: 11
Her hips and belly in that dress are huge she is either pregnant again or piling the weight on not losing it that's fine unless you're going to filter the hell out of yourself and lap up comments about how amazing you look so trim when you are anything but
Jeez, huge, really? I'm gigantic then and TV does put weight on a person, and before you all go thinking I'm her 🤣 I don't care who it is, body shaming like that isn't necessary! Lots of love from LL 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.