Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm…..so i don’t know much about gardening but she first posted about building that veg patch on march 4th, went to the garden centre April 2nd…. 5 weeks ago…..now has harvestable veg 🫣 is that normal? Doesn’t it take longer? Especially for ginormous or massive or however rex described them , to grow?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Erm…..so i don’t know much about gardening but she first posted about building that veg patch on march 4th, went to the garden centre April 2nd…. 5 weeks ago…..now has harvestable veg 🫣 is that normal? Doesn’t it take longer? Especially for ginormous or massive or however rex described them , to grow?
Haha I thought this too! But from what I read on Google apparently radishes "are usually ready for harvest three to five weeks after planting".

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she also do a SponCon thing for the Karcher cleaner thing she was using on the patio table? So another #ad that wasn’t declared to her best mates

Reactions: 5
My neighbour is a good gardener and grows his own veg and it takes longer than5weeks, I honestly think she’s bought them like that or for someone else to grow them quickly put them in the dirt for mick to pull out

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My neighbour is a good gardener and grows his own veg and it takes longer than5weeks, I honestly think she’s bought them like that or for someone else to grow them quickly put them in the dirt for mick to pull out
I think that too. She bought a bunch of radishes and planted them. Stand by for her iceberg lettuces (still in cellophane wrapping) and cucumbers with 'grown in the UK' stickers on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another things she’s stolen from Hinch, remember when she ‘grew’ tomatoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another things she’s stolen from Hinch, remember when she ‘grew’ tomatoes 😂
Nah radishes literally take a few weeks, her veg patch looks like it's in a good area, where it will get plenty of sun when it's out. Got to give her than one I'm afraid!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nah radishes literally take a few weeks, her veg patch looks like it's in a good area, where it will get plenty of sun when it's out. Got to give her than one I'm afraid!
Ok, I’m sorry for being a Wilma 😢 😉 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooooooh here she goes again. She really is a snide cow isn’t she? Clearly she thinks the rules don’t apply to her and so on the odd event she does follow them she has to add a caveat and get a dig in:

IMG_3498.jpeg

PROUD AD? PROUD AD? Oh so you’re proud to advertise that stuff then Stacey, what about all the other stuff you don’t mark as adverts? Not so arsed eh? Still, not wanting to have to conform like everyone else when plain old #AD does just fine Stacey’s got to go one better. twit. 🙄😖

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Awww my lovely followers - you all can make this lovely garden fountain ⛲ I just had this massive plate which probably cost like £100 just laying around… duck off Stacey !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet the teachers were delighted she was late for
pick up on a hot Friday afternoon due to Belle playing with the dinosaur sprinkler

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.