Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking how weird it is you can’t see anyone else. Do you think they closed the pool specifically for them, and put on that bear show/bear making class just for them so they didn’t have to mix with the public? 😅
I was told by someone who works for Haven that they filmed this when park was closed 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
How do we know it was a free stay? Wouldn't she have to declare it if was gifted on her posts or did I miss that part? :unsure:. It is true what they say the rich get richer. I know a well known ex boy band member and I remember him saying about all the free things they get sent as in clothes etc. It is like they have all this money to buy whatever they like and get sent loads of free stuff so no need to spend it on every day essentials. Now he wasn't bragging and he is a lovely lad takes care of his family etc. It is just a fact the more you have the more you get sent.
Joe quoted it in his Instagram.

Reactions: 5
She’s yapping on about a load of crap on her stories purely to flap those hair oil things (no mention of an ad of course), then the next story she’s sat with the packaging and tagging the account- still no AD. Why do people like her? Imagine being at school with her- we all knew those people who do what they like are were never pulled up on it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What an absolute dirty mess she is.. looks like joes had those socks on for a couple of months ! 🤢🤢
IMG_3909.png
IMG_3910.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else think she looked like the odd one out in that Rehab meeting? The girl in the middle seemed to be aiming all her chat to the other girl and it looked like ''three was a crowd'' with SSS being the one getting pushed out? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did anyone else think she looked like the odd one out in that Rehab meeting? The girl in the middle seemed to be aiming all her chat to the other girl and it looked like ''three was a crowd'' with SSS being the one getting pushed out? 🤷‍♀️
Yes I did think that too…it was a bit weird…they acted like Stacey didn’t exist..probably as fed up with her as we all are
---
So the DM have written an article about Alison Hammond having a free gifted stay at a safari park worth £2k YET they have never mentioned Stacey’s free holidays including the infamous £46k Turkey holiday where she told her followers she was at bingo but in fact was enjoying fine dining and a concert by Christina Aquilera

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It looked to me like the 2 work really closely together & are using her for cash, exposure & clout. Smart for their business but she appears not to be in the inner circle.

Reactions: 13
New on this thread! I’m watching her renovation rescues, how has she become an expert builder to primark kids clothing designer? Has she had a lot of help perhaps

Reactions: 15
Yes I did think that too…it was a bit weird…they acted like Stacey didn’t exist..probably as fed up with her as we all are
---
So the DM have written an article about Alison Hammond having a free gifted stay at a safari park worth £2k YET they have never mentioned Stacey’s free holidays including the infamous £46k Turkey holiday where she told her followers she was at bingo but in fact was enjoying fine dining and a concert by Christina Aquilera
That’s only because her agent at the time was Phil Schofields daughter and she knows everyone in industry. So everything bad about Stacey didn’t get out or print out

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That’s only because her agent at the time was Phil Schofields daughter and she knows everyone in industry. So everything bad about Stacey didn’t get out or print out
Lets hope now she has a different agent things may change

Reactions: 8
I’m not on here a lot so may have missed it but how long have Joe and Sticker sister been at the same management agency as Stacey? Nepotism at its finest. Since when does someone who makes labels need an agent in the ‘industry’? Now I see how she’s getting them morning TV appearances 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It looked to me like the 2 work really closely together & are using her for cash, exposure & clout. Smart for their business but she appears not to be in the inner circle.
I’m not being funny but apart from having hair (and often greasy, manky and over treated hair at that) what expertise does Stacey have in the hair care field anyway? I mean if she’s to be believed (and quite frankly since about 95% of what comes out of her mouth is utter guff anyway I’m not so sure if it’s true) so far her contribution to the ‘Rehab’ brand has been the overpriced ‘hair perfume’ she raves about. 😳

What even is hair perfume anyway, apart from a lazy way of making your hair smell nice, or nicer at least, than it does? Most people would just wash their hair or use a dry shampoo if washing isn’t possible or good for their hair. Heck if people just wanted to use something to make their hair smell good couldn’t they just use scent they already have, why pay over the odds for specific hair perfume? It’s bonkers. 😖

Of course the bit we don’t see but I’m guessing the bit that matters is a) the money Stacey puts in to the business and b) the deluded but dedicated followers she brings who will happily pay way over the odds for Rehab products as they either want to emulate Saint Stace or at least back her latest venture.

I’m guessing for the above the woman at Rehab will happily suck it up and let her play at being the businesswoman and involved, spending hours making giant props and the suchlike, but behind her back just witch about what a twit she is! Plus we can’t forget that by being involved Stacey gets to do one of her favourite things and glory hunt, dressing up and attending awards ceremonies which, given she’s not the one doing the actual work, Rehab seems to be getting quite good at winning (which Stacey then of course takes over!). 🙄

Now I of course may be being totally unfair and the staff at Rehab think she’s a massive asset and a hugely valuable member of the team, however I somehow doubt it! 🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lets hope now she has a different agent things may change
She’s still at YMU, it’s the agency rather than the individual that protects her so wouldn’t have thought it would matter too much that it’s not Molly representing her anymore.
---
I’m not on here a lot so may have missed it but how long have Joe and Sticker sister been at the same management agency as Stacey? Nepotism at its finest. Since when does someone who makes labels need an agent in the ‘industry’? Now I see how she’s getting them morning TV appearances 🙄
I couldn’t see Jemma on their website yesterday when I was looking. I think Joe has probably been with them a while though and does have his own stuff going on so not sure he is down to nepotism.

Reactions: 3
She’s still at YMU, it’s the agency rather than the individual that protects her so wouldn’t have thought it would matter too much that it’s not Molly representing her anymore.
---

I couldn’t see Jemma on their website yesterday when I was looking. I think Joe has probably been with them a while though and does have his own stuff going on so not sure he is down to nepotism.
Definitely there and let’s be honest they wouldn’t have Joe on their books if he wasn’t with Stacey, so I personally still think that’s a form of nepotism 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
“Our Talent” 😝
Now personally I’m offended that they describe not just Stacey but also that desperate hanger-on Sticker Sister Jemma as ‘talent’ although I suppose it could be stretched to include;

‘…my talents include making and sticking stickers, needlessly emptying things from perfectly good and labelled packets into the overpriced jars I buy dirt cheap in China and then flog over here and riding on my sister’s coat tails even so far as reverting to my maiden name despite being married and using my husband’s name for years. I’m also pretty good as taking other people’s ideas and making out they’re my own. If you would like to either tell me what to do/say/sell or let me steal things you’ve already done please get in touch…’ 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
New on this thread! I’m watching her renovation rescues, how has she become an expert builder to primark kids clothing designer? Has she had a lot of help perhaps
Same, watching it because I like DIY shows but would prefer literally anyone else presenting. Wtf does she know about laying floors and fixing dodgy building. She's so pointless to the whole show, the people themselves still have to get people to do the work and pay for it!! She's such a ditz (or pretends to be) she drives me mental!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.