Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, watching it because I like DIY shows but would prefer literally anyone else presenting. Wtf does she know about laying floors and fixing dodgy building. She's so pointless to the whole show, the people themselves still have to get people to do the work and pay for it!! She's such a ditz (or pretends to be) she drives me mental!
I said the same, it wasn't what I thought at all! She laid 3 planks of laminate, then told them to get on with it while she was gone! Showed them how dark a hall would be with no windows and told them by doing so and so they can save money. The couple who's house it was still had to get their builders in who told them that there was another long list of faults left by the ''cowboys but didn't tell us what. She then took us to her house where her builder showed her how to build a stud wall, we saw the unfinished frame and that was it!! (Ep 2 for the finished result maybe?) Then back to the couple's finished house which Stacey was seeing for the first time, and never did any of it!! We didn't actually see any of the work being done at all The whole show was literally pointless!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely! I googled it afterwards and saw it got scathing reviews when it came out. It was an utterly pointless project having her there, only that the people probably got some money for being on the show. Won't be watching episode 2 🤣

Reactions: 10
Agree, I don't really see the point to the show, it's a waste of time and a stupid concept

Reactions: 9
There we go the ONLY reason why she has suddenly reappeared after two days to flog her sister's stuff! Look at my pretty garden here at magical Pickle Cottage look at me and my pretty daughter making teeny tiny cute little croissants and while i'm here my sister has a sale on crafty witch

• Wow
Reactions: 17
There we go the ONLY reason why she has suddenly reappeared after two days to flog her sister's stuff! Look at my pretty garden here at magical Pickle Cottage look at me and my pretty daughter making teeny tiny cute little croissants and while i'm here my sister has a sale on crafty witch
And she’s not even bothered to tag the labels as an AD .. Stacey is just one massive fraud - can’t wait to see her downfall - it will happen -she tells too many lies to get away with it forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It irks me when she goes through the whole process of making something, for example the croissants, then last video says found on whoever’s page. Why not sure that then, why try and act original all the time? She’s never had an original idea.

Reactions: 8
And she’s not even bothered to tag the labels as an AD .. Stacey is just one massive fraud - can’t wait to see her downfall - it will happen -she tells too many lies to get away with it forever.
I don't know if she will, she has a massive fanbase, mostly idiotic women who believe everything she says about them being her insta family.
Everything she does and says is an advert though - what a horrible way to live, nothing is spontaneous, everything is carefully curated for the gram.

Reactions: 7
I don't know if she will, she has a massive fanbase, mostly idiotic women who believe everything she says about them being her insta family.
Everything she does and says is an advert though - what a horrible way to live, nothing is spontaneous, everything is carefully curated for the gram.
It’s a horrible way to live and pretending everything in pickle cottage is magical and wonderful
Yet her kids basic needs aren’t met they’re constantly filthy and going around with their nappies full but sure hey once she’s gets the perfect picture for instagram that’s what matters

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s a horrible way to live and pretending everything in pickle cottage is magical and wonderful
Yet her kids basic needs aren’t met they’re constantly filthy and going around with their nappies full but sure hey once she’s gets the perfect picture for instagram that’s what matters
Yeah, when she talks about them all stinking when they're on holiday (campervan and Havens caravan) - I bet they stink all the time, regardless of where they are. She's - to quote the advert - gone nose blind, and Pickle Cottage probably smells of dirty nappies, stale cigarette smoke, halitosis and body odour.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, when she talks about them all stinking when they're on holiday (campervan and Havens caravan) - I bet they stink all the time, regardless of where they are. She's - to quote the advert - gone nose blind, and Pickle Cottage probably smells of dirty nappies, stale cigarette smoke, halitosis and body odour.
I’d rather stay at shreks swamp than Stacey’s house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can nearly smell them through the screen 😂😂😂 Joe always looks manky and Stacey’s fag stained fingers give me the ick 🤮and seeing the kids maul food knowing they probably haven’t washed their hands🤢

She talks utter shite anything to get.the sheep messaging her she will post them later with love you all so much i have had enough burns to know that when they go brown like that they are a good few days old and how the hell do you pull a shelf out straight into your stomach when you would be bent down plus what bread cooks under the grill? She is a liar

Reactions: 15
Vile. You can imagine the fetid air hitting you when the front door opens if you standing at the porch 😖😖

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.