Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if you were to believe Stacey one of the secrets to her having a happy home/work/life balance and to her being organised during the hectic normality that comes with having a large family of varying ages is having a load of manky chopped up fruit and veg lurking in the salad drawers of her fridge. Well praise be to Saint Stace for sharing this little jewel of information with us all, may our own home lives now be infinitely more organised due to the precious little nugget of advice she shared. 🙄

I mean, her being a multimillionaire, with untold help with both the household and children which gives her time to dick about making giant hair shampoo, conditioner and perfume containers and jet washing anything she can to within an inch of it’s life has bugger all to do with the domestic harmony she enjoys I’m sure. 🤔

Well that or the fact that both her and that grotty husband of hers hardly have what you’d call regular employment, although given the sporadic employment they do engage in is handsomely paid it doesn’t lead to the problems the rest of us folk would encounter should we not work. Also given the work she does tends to be on her terms and therefore she can pretend to do everyone a favour by working from home when actually, well, it works out just fine and dandy when it comes to tax purposes, well, it leaves plenty of time for her to engage in the crafts and other tit she so enjoys spending time doing and then of course posting on Instagram, just to let all the other busy working parents who are rushed off their feet they must be doing something wrong if they too can’t spend four hours making sand. 🤨

So whilst Stacey admittedly does have a large family and once upon a time many moons ago did have a baby when she was seventeen, her position now with regards to the majority of people she likes to address as her ‘instafamily’ is very different indeed. Still, she does like to make out she’s oh so very relatable and since the sheep believe every word she says as if it’s gospel you can bet that their fridges will too soon be filled with brown lettuce and manky grapes, but they’ll be left utterly confused as to why suddenly their life isn’t so much easier to manage, perhaps they just haven’t cut things up right… relatable my arse, Stacey must just laugh all her way to the bank! 🤦‍♀️😖

• Heart
Reactions: 34
After that fridge drawer salad and flat bread I pray for anyone who has to eat at Pickle Palace 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After that fridge drawer salad and flat bread I pray for anyone who has to eat at Pickle Palace 🤮🤮
I haven't looked, I'm probably better off but the general level of hygiene in that family, and that house is very low. I definitely would not want to eat anything there. 🤢

Reactions: 13
Has anyone heard Belle speak yet? She's nearly 15 months and all i have ever heard her make is baby sounds still ba ba ba and before mumsnet come for me yes i know they are all different but she should have some basics by now mumma, dadda,doggy that sort of thing
Someone is reading here!!!! After your comment yesterday- it’s all about Belle today on her instagram stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she bathing Belle now when she is just going to get covered in her tea? Thick mare

Reactions: 5
Oh wow, after the most awful news I’ve had this week, along with having to move because I can’t afford to live, my mum having emergency surgery and my son’s asthma being the worst it’s ever been, I have now calmed the duck down thanks to her 10 second wisteria story. Phew!
NOT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
You just couldn’t make it up!!! Dirty Dave posted this reel on his instagram stories.. money are not important 🤣🤣🤣 the whole family is constantly selling everything- the kids, dogs, their bodies etc

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
You just couldn’t make it up!!! Dirty Dave posted this reel on his instagram stories.. money are not important 🤣🤣🤣 the whole family is constantly selling everything- the kids, dogs, their bodies etc
Has he ever hear of grammar or punctuation? Dirty thick bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh wow, after the most awful news I’ve had this week, along with having to move because I can’t afford to live, my mum having emergency surgery and my son’s asthma being the worst it’s ever been, I have now calmed the duck down thanks to her 10 second wisteria story. Phew!
NOT.
I hope your mum and son are doing okay now. Look after yourself and don’t let Stacey get you down, she’s a liar liar pants on fire camel toe show off and she’s married to the thickest bloke in showbiz.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.