Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ridiculous isn’t it? If you read the ASA publishings which list the companies they name and shame you will be shocked - Stacey’s undeclared ads are much much worse yet the ASA don’t touch her or her dad (he’s really bad at not declaring all his free holidays)) & joe Swash. There must be someone protecting this fraud
You would think the very least they would do is give her a soft ban and fine. All the ever do is email and tell them.not to don't again. Actually pointless

Reactions: 10
Stace was busy looking here yesterday, she literally answered everything that was pointed out didnt she? No i didn’t do it myself and yes it’s a brown toned paint 😂 perhaps she’s started this newsletter because she has been warned by the asa

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if the kitchen paint was an Ad? In her stories she says she works with Duluxe on her renovation programme and it does say ad there. Sneaky

Reactions: 10
Ohh ffs Stacey no way that salad will last to Friday she must be feeding a family of dwarfs if she’s saying the salad & fruit will last till then! Both will be rotten but then, wonder if it’s her or her new management that comes up with this nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone heard Belle speak yet? She's nearly 15 months and all i have ever heard her make is baby sounds still ba ba ba and before mumsnet come for me yes i know they are all different but she should have some basics by now mumma, dadda,doggy that sort of thing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That said just out in the open rotting away in her fridge 🤮🤮 and I'm sorry but whotf wants raw cauli that's been sat there for 4 days

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That grape chopper thing looks like it takes more time and effort than a simple knife would be? Looks tricky to clean too. What a load of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone heard Belle speak yet? She's nearly 15 months and all i have ever heard her make is baby sounds still ba ba ba and before mumsnet come for me yes i know they are all different but she should have some basics by now mumma, dadda,doggy that sort of thing
I’ve never noticed her speaking. Rex and Rose talking was really good early on but I’d guessed because they had older siblings so assume Belle would too. Maybe she can’t get a word in edgeways 😛

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Totally relatable to be making bread after the school run with five kids at home when most people are trying to make dinner and get homework done before bed time.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
More than likely can't get a word in with rose about :D she talks very well for her age

Reactions: 11
Totally relatable to be making bread after the school run with five kids at home when most people are trying to make dinner and get homework done before bed time.
I've seen a few 'influencers' making bread lately. Gotta jump on those bandwagons as they roll past eh?!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.