Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jjsb

She is very overdressed compared to other guests at the awards! More cocktail dress than ball gown for the dress code! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
Joe is busy today football with Rex this morning, park with the 3 pickles, butchers picking up meat. Where is Stacy is she lying in her bed with a stinking hangover since she doesn’t drink 🙄
Stacey is at the park too, someone on my insta posted “celeb alert” and it’s her looking gormless as fuck at the swings
---
IMG_5642.png

Won’t let me upload the video for some reason!!
---
How can they all be in different parks at once? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
That’s me not going back to a Haven again.

What an absolute disgrace!
I'd let them know why too.
Along the lines of being very disappointed to see holidays being given free to celebrities (polite word 😉).

Brief and to the point, and maybe eventually some businesses will cop on about these freebies.

• Heart

Justapeep

VIP Member
I reckon they get Tanjoe on those shows for the comedy value let's face it he is thick as two short planks. With the old cockney accent and those bright white teef and orange tan and black dyed hair he's a fucking joke. I can't stand the bloke he always looks dirty and I bet he stinks he's a chancer who got lucky
and also like sticker sister they ride on the coat tails of goofy SSS

Jessie98

VIP Member
How do we know it was a free stay? Wouldn't she have to declare it if was gifted on her posts or did I miss that part? :unsure:. It is true what they say the rich get richer. I know a well known ex boy band member and I remember him saying about all the free things they get sent as in clothes etc. It is like they have all this money to buy whatever they like and get sent loads of free stuff so no need to spend it on every day essentials. Now he wasn't bragging and he is a lovely lad takes care of his family etc. It is just a fact the more you have the more you get sent.

• Sad

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Ohh ffs Stacey no way that salad will last to Friday she must be feeding a family of dwarfs if she’s saying the salad & fruit will last till then! Both will be rotten but then, wonder if it’s her or her new management that comes up with this nonsense

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
This is the aqua paddlers activity that you have to book.
It is from 4 years plus (I think up to 8?) Last year I wanted to book my nearly 4 year old on to it and haven refused to let him do it as he wasn't 4 yet...but SS is allowed to take Belle of the Ball in the paddler?! Granted could be just a posed photo but I wasn't even allowed to take my nearly 4 year old in the water with me while my 7 year old was doing it.

These PR holidays pee me off when they
1. Are riche enough to afford their own holiday
2. Don't still to age rules/let them do as they like
3. Give them private sessions if they have
4. Give it to them at peak times
They did the exact same with Rex at Butlins I think it was? People on here said they had been and they were super strict about a slide but were letting baby Rex on it (again in a totally deserted pool). I messaged them and they basically wouldn’t give me a straight answer about why Rex was allowed.

• Sad
  • Wow

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Here we go, she’s doing another fucking front door monstrosity…for spring. What we guessing will feature? Some perhaps daffodil's, a giant bunny made from plastic bins?!
Did she not say it was all stuff she had in the shed then starts tagging her own range at Asda that just came out, she honestly couldn’t lie straight in bed
---
Isn’t it a bit late to start an “Easter door”? I know she’s been SO busy, but what’s the point?!!

And isn’t everything “Rose’s favourite thing to do”? Basically, whatever Stacey wants to show off next
Let’s be honest that door was not done 2 days before Easter. That’s been done weeks ago she’s not showed it to the sheep yet 🐑🐑they will all be running to b&m, homebargains or Asda to get all this crap for their “Easter door”

hidingscared

Isn’t it a bit late to start an “Easter door”? I know she’s been SO busy, but what’s the point?!!

And isn’t everything “Rose’s favourite thing to do”? Basically, whatever Stacey wants to show off next

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Poor Stacey having to escape to the ‘office’ on a Bank Holiday as she has SO much work to do… or maybe she’s just avoiding the family she loves so much (and associated work that comes with them). 🤔😉

What’s even more marvellous though is that she’s managed to take time out from being oh SO very busy and important to try and flog some of that cheap and nasty looking Abbot Lynn jewellery. What a women eh? Always thinking of others first, I mean utterly selfless that is, trying to give us all a discount code to give us money off and all out of the goodness of her heart, she gets nothing from it at all y’know… oh yes, and if you believe that you’ll believe I’ve just looked out my back window to see the Pope and Kim Kardashian sharing a tent on my back lawn… indeed… greedy, money-grabbing, grifting twat. 🙄🤨

• Haha

monkey12345

Chatty Member
Love the DM comments!!! No pickled but smoked 🤣🤣
---
I can’t imagine filtering my child’s hair & face. Surely she’s not ashamed of them having reddish hair? Although tanjoe seems very dark haired lately too along with the Great Wall of China teeth they’re all sporting. Maybe if the money makers/ kids weren’t plastered all over their socials they wouldn’t need to mess with their appearance 🙄
Of course she is ashamed! She can’t sell reddish hair kids…she needs blond, curly hair child to sell.. she will come out with kids hair products soon ..
I feel sorry for her kids

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member
Why is it her children are never properly dressed. When Dirty Dave had pics of Belle and Rose at soft play they both had on tshirts and tights, no proper bottom half. They always look like they've not been washed for a week.

Luvdagoss

Where's the ham in that carbonara, it looks so grim.
And also, Haven is not a bloody caravan park, it's a holiday park. I cannot stick her down playing and outright LIES. 100% an ad I agree.