Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she doing all this because her new bff Lydia has just been to Scotland? Even using the same music over her stories as she did.

Reactions: 9
Why wouldn’t you have wellies or walking boots for your kids if you’re going on a walking holiday? 🥴

Reactions: 26
They have no idea do they.
Those kids need proper walking boots they can run around jn. They look like they are trying to keep their feet clean.

Reactions: 12
No campsites available, aww shame, just get an Airbnb and pretend you're still in the van.

Isle of Skye ya daft bint, she says Sky one more time 😡 please for the love of god let that be as far to the islands that they come - one time when you're glad the ferries are in Chaos!
Is she saying Isle of Skye wrong? The subtitles are Sky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just sticking my head up from being a scroller as I’ve managed to catch up…. Me and Mr Fur have a camper van (well a converted van) and it’s lovely and toasty in the winter, love staying in it when it’s cold and miserable outside, but then that’s just the two of us couldn’t imagine then entertaining 5 kids too! But yeah not to defend her too much but we’ve stayed out in some freezing conditions and never been cold inside the van.

I recon they have booked an airbnb or somewhere to stay and all this camping in the car park is actually where the annex boys are sleeping as she didn’t book a big enough house for them all 😂😂

I highly doubt they are cooking and cleaning for 7 people in that van. I recon they are just using it to drive round in and have somewhere else they are staying.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shall we go to Scotland in February Stace? Yes sure Hoe I’ll just pack white trainers for the kids to yomp about Skye in. We don’t need to book campsites or plan showers they’ll let us slebs in for free. I would die of embarrassment if I came across this lot in the middle of all that gorgeous scenery. They are pure mawkit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nothing wrong with how she's saying isle of Skye. I don't understand the comment on it

Reactions: 19
Shall we go to Scotland in February Stace? Yes sure Hoe I’ll just pack white trainers for the kids to yomp about Skye in. We don’t need to book campsites or plan showers they’ll let us slebs in for free. I would die of embarrassment if I came across this lot in the middle of all that gorgeous scenery. They are pure mawkit 🤣
I think they thought they are sooo famous..
So one of the campsites will open just for them!! My parents in law go away with their caravan and I know most of them are closed for another 2-3
Weeks .. I really would like to know where they will empty their toilet!! As you need campsite for it!! I bet it so full and stinks off 💩 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Stacey's trying to be relatable by having poor hygiene occasionally brings me back here 😂 did she say that they haven't emptied the toilet in two days?🤮 it must smell horrendous even before you add in a full toilet of two day old piss and tit from 5 people. She's bleeping grim 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
At least for once the kids are in dark coloured coats and clothes, rather than the usual white or beige.

Reactions: 10
Surely all of this car park squatting is illegal?
Only illegal in Wales England & Ireland. Scotland has a right to roam policy

ETA saying that I still don’t believe it for one minute. So they have had not hooked up to electricity how are their phones charged? Not emptied the chemical toilet 🤢 Not showered… no change there mind!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.